Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) (51547 Views)

Funke Akindele’s "Omo Ghetto" Becomes Highest Grossing Nollywood Movie / Funke Akindele, Husband, JJC Skillz In Dubai For 'Omo Ghetto' Premiere (Pix) / Download Omo Ghetto (the Saga) By Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by ostechno(m): 9:09am On Dec 27, 2020
Newman20:

I'm implying that most people from the ghetto dont have the luxury of being fat.

It's simply bad casting
Bad casting?
Lol, oshey bad casting detector
you no serious

6 Likes

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by sesan85(m): 9:09am On Dec 27, 2020
Newman20:

I'm implying that most people from the ghetto dont have the luxury of being fat.

It's simply bad casting
Wow, I didn't know it was a "luxury" to be fat. You're such a genius.

9 Likes

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by Digitalwitch: 9:11am On Dec 27, 2020
phorget:
Really bad casting. Funke is overgrown to act that part.
That is why she is an actress. She can play any role
Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by femi4: 9:13am On Dec 27, 2020
missyblissy:
look

You think they don't have fat people in the ghettos. Oga do your own research
read my post again...this time slowly
Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by ostechno(m): 9:13am On Dec 27, 2020
sesan85:
Wow, I didn't know it was a "luxury" to be fat. You're such a genius.
Genius indeed grin grin
Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by timibare(m): 9:13am On Dec 27, 2020
Newman20:
Lol, how does someone as chubby fat as her want to act as a ghetto lady.

The Nigerian film industry is in shambles.

you need a brain transplant

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by Godbless3(m): 9:15am On Dec 27, 2020
Newman20:

So what you're telling over 2million nairalanders is that in Ajegunle and every ghetto in Nigeria and the rest of the world is that there is no fat people in ghetto?
Thats how white use to portray models to be slim and tiny and ignore fat people untill few years ago.
This life no balance.

6 Likes

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by shilz(f): 9:16am On Dec 27, 2020
MeekySmudger:
....you are totally wrong sir,.so a lady from ghetto always look lean,thin,malnourished abi....e be like say u no know anything
if he know,e no go for write am like that.

1 Like

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by Peppysco: 9:16am On Dec 27, 2020
Newman20:

It's simply bad casting

So, being fat is now a measure of luxury, wealth or affluence, I bow for you ooo

1 Like

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by babtoundey(m): 9:20am On Dec 27, 2020
Newman20:

It's simply bad casting

Instead of you judging outrightly and coming up with one sided conclusion, shouldn't you try to find out if she acted the role well or if there is a specific need for her presence in the film?
If ghetto people aren't imuned to being chubby, if a handful of ghetto people are chubby, then the lady is a complete representation and projection of those few, rarely seen chubby ghetto guys (not in anyway a case of wrong casting)

1 Like

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by YourRegularPill: 9:21am On Dec 27, 2020
Y’all haters
I can see your derogatory comments
Igbos spotted

Oloshiburuku people
Go inside shams for ebute metta
Nah them dey fat pass
Biafrans with born hatred for Afonjas
Thank God I’m neutral

5 Likes

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by Exc2000: 9:23am On Dec 27, 2020
I'll really like to watch this film.... Funke doesn't fail to deliver

6 Likes

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by jumper524(m): 9:26am On Dec 27, 2020
Newman20:

mumu critics..
Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by opius: 9:26am On Dec 27, 2020
Newman20:

It's simply bad casting

Fat doesn't imply luxury or rich
Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by Cardinalpoint: 9:28am On Dec 27, 2020
Bad Belle people must always show their face. angry angry angry angry angry angry That is their only job. Bro, what have you achieved this outgoing year.

All you know how to do is critizise other people's work. When you don't have any of your own.
Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by emerged01(m): 9:28am On Dec 27, 2020
Newman20:

This one never reach real ghetto before. Being chubby mean say u Dey chop better? Siddon there o.

1 Like

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by CDCEO001: 9:32am On Dec 27, 2020
Newman20:

It's simply bad casting
So to you fat is rich or when you have luxury?
Have you not seen skinny rich people? In fact most rich people with "Luxury" are not fat or chubby at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by MummyD2020(f): 9:33am On Dec 27, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:

Someone from the Ghetto can be chubby too boss.

The lady try.

There are many fat people living in poverty. Go to US
Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by Twoclans(f): 9:34am On Dec 27, 2020
So Bill Gates is poor because he is not chubby cheesy cheesy

Nigerians will not kill me .See mindset abeg undecided

4 Likes

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by checkolatunji: 9:35am On Dec 27, 2020
Newman20:

So, Eniola Badmus na Otedola pikin abi? She no from ghetto?

No be everytime you go dey talk for public.
Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by bigiyaro(m): 9:36am On Dec 27, 2020
Newman20:

It's simply bad casting
see this one, you don't even know shit about ghetto sef. Being fat is not a luxury! Its lifestyle and genetics.
Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by Iconstar: 9:37am On Dec 27, 2020
Newman20:

U be correct mumu.
Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by greypencils: 9:37am On Dec 27, 2020
Newman20:

It's simply bad casting
So in your mind all the people living on Banana island should be fat because they have the luxury of being fat, and all those in the Ghetto should be thin? How old are you please? Because even tén year olds know better.

5 Likes

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by Sermwell(m): 9:38am On Dec 27, 2020
pretydiva:
The movie was completely sold out on Christmas day
Very true!! I had to wait till yesterday to see it!!

1 Like

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by merieam16(f): 9:47am On Dec 27, 2020
Ugandatales:

There are a lot of fat people in ghettos. Ghetto isn't synonymous with starvation and hunger.
dont mind that one o....is it only food that guarantee been fat?some are hereditary

1 Like

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by DrTims(m): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2020
Being fat or thin has nothing to do with being rich or poor. Is Buhari your president fat or thin? People with their useless mentality undecided

2 Likes

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 27, 2020
Newman20:

It's simply bad casting

This handwriting looks familiar

Williams!
Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy: 10:04am On Dec 27, 2020
Newman20:

It's simply bad casting
Very Wrong assertion
Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by Hardebson: 10:07am On Dec 27, 2020
It nice account for sale dm
Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by mamajaz(f): 10:11am On Dec 27, 2020
HarunaWest:

lol ..Then its obvious that you dont know the ghetto.
Visit the ghetto in your location ,count the number of fat ladies or guys there and get back to me.

Don't mind him oh. He kept defending himself. Are there not people in the supposedly wealthy areas that still look skinny?

Same way we have chubby people in the ghettos. They're even in most cases the most troublesome and feared because they intimidate people with their body mass. They will say: maa ro e danu one time grin grin
Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by 44Bulldog(m): 10:14am On Dec 27, 2020
Newman20:

It's simply bad casting

Do u know what genetics is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie / Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification / Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.