Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) (51560 Views)

Funke Akindele’s "Omo Ghetto" Becomes Highest Grossing Nollywood Movie / Funke Akindele, Husband, JJC Skillz In Dubai For 'Omo Ghetto' Premiere (Pix) / Download Omo Ghetto (the Saga) By Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by michresakidjo(m): 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
Newman20:

I'm implying that most people from the ghetto dont have the luxury of being fat.

It's simply bad casting

To those insulting me on the mentions I said that MOST people in the ghetto don't have the luxury of being fat not all. I know how genetics work.

Next time read well
Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by feedthenation(m): 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
---The movie gives voice to the less-priviledge of our society and highlights the pains of what some people are going through---a well thought out movie---
Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by Nmezor(f): 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
I do hope to see it soon..E go mk sense
Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by Liposure: 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

There are different body types in every ghetto. You will find the skinny, the obese, and the muscular.

It is the same for wealthy locations such as Banana Island. You will find skinny wealthy people, as well as obese wealthy people.

In fact, I have reviewed certain literature which showed that the poorest of people are more likely to become obese than the richest of people. Because rich people are very much likely to be health conscious, so they watch their weight more than poor people.

obese and poor. how is that even possible?
Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by lanas: 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
Tank God u said "most", meaning high percentage say 99% of them are not fat usually fat, d fact still remains dat remaining 1% of them are are fat which is what she's leveraging on. It may b a rare scenerio but a fact! No rule that says only thin ladies should depict ghetto ladies.

I'm implying that most people from the ghetto dont have the luxury of being fat.

It's simply bad casting

To those insulting me on the mentions I said that MOST people in the ghetto don't have the luxury of being fat not all. I know how genetics work.

Next time read well[/quote]
Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
Liposure:
obese and poor. how is that even possible?

In a study, 70% of obesity cases appeared to be as a result of a higher percentage of Gene than environment.

Obesity is not totally caused by food choices.

In fact, some people are predisposed to become obese.

Certain genes inherited from parents can predispose a child to become obese in adulthood.

In fact, the weight of a pregnant mother can predict weight gain or otherwise predisposition of their babies, even into the babies' adult life.

1 Like

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by madjune(m): 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
Well, Lagos glorifies thuggery.

She knows this too well.
I can't see her doing any other role but thuggery sort of thing.
Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by adedayoa2(f): 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
thanks for your reply, I appreciate!

why ican? Give clear reasons why it is better than mba
you'll be on professional cadre after ICAN or any other professional course, I dont think MBA will give you that.
Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
Newman20:
Lol, how does someone as chubby fat as her want to act as a ghetto lady.

The Nigerian film industry is in shambles.

Stop the body shaming!
Aren't there fat people in the ghetto?
Ur brain Must is in shambles.
Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
Cuntface:

Some of you go just open mouth waaaaaaaa
Don't mind them.
Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by Newman20(m): 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2020
Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by Beckysexy(f): 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
GrammarChecker:

actresses
Thanks. smiley
Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by Bluntemperor: 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:
I respect her energy.

I begin to love her.
Very ambitious and restless.I see her going higher in the altitude with a winning attitude!
Nigerian Films have come of age.
Funky,Welldone.
Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by ttmax09(m): 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
The movie was dope. Everyone played his/her role nicely. But funke akindele and zubby Micheal role really stood out. I rate 8/10
Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by Godbless3(m): 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
blingxx:

Those gangsta movie are +18 and 16 rated sir ,nollywood should do better ,can you compare america to a half baked country like Nigeria ? We hardly follow rules here that's what I'm seeing , do you know why indians hardly kiss or have sex scenes in their movie despite the number of rape cases in their country ?

What rules are you talking about?
the same american movie that is rated is being view here by underage.
Blame the system and not the directors and actors.
Even if they acted dress like deeper life members, the country will still currupt.
Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 28, 2020
madjune:
Well, Lagos glorifies thuggery.

She knows this too well.
I can't see her doing any other role but thuggery sort of thing.

Watch her in moms at war, your Excellency, pretty liers then you can tell if she only gud at ghetto roles.
Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 28, 2022
Good Afternoon bro
Please bro,I really need help that's y I messaged you on a dead thread

I have a 4year old kid,he has started school,he he is not really good in writing,so I got him a private teacher to tutor him,we agreed on 5k a month and he has started since 5months ago,we are gradually seeing improvements a lot
What I need your help for now is that, I'm so broke this month,things hasn't been moving well with me n I need to pay up the teacher tutoring him so his studies will continue
I will really appreciate it if u can help me with something....pls bro

I swear to God who made me and you,everything I said here is true....I plead with u to help me pay his lesson fee this month so that his lesson will continue
I will really appreciate if you don't ignore me bro @Odewaleadesoye

This is my account details
Wema bank
Akinsanya Samad

Pls help me....May Almighty God help you more Odewaleadesoye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification / 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie / Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.