Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On (4404 Views)

I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her? / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

On by Havesomesense(m): 11:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
what do you think ?

13 Likes

Re: On by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: On by jawalis(m): 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
Focus not on what you earn, focus on how you spend what you earn. Strength, Courage, Mastery, and Honor are the alpha virtues of men all over the world. It’ll be good and better for you to leave that leach and parasite you called girlfriend before she send you back to village. How can you even stay with a lady whom you know fully well she’s comfortable spending your money and this had nothing in her upstairs. Damn.
And I can see you are carried away by the delicious meal she cooks for you. You just have to man up and let those things go.
Before you go on in that relationship, pls ask her these questions;
1. What are her financial goals?
2. What are her financial fears?
3. What are her Non-Negotiable items?
4. How she’ll blend her finances?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: On by chatinent: 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
How can you proudly and publicly be telling us a human being with legs and hands is comfortable depending on you and it's good living as it makes you fat?

You are dating a loan!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: On by DukeJoe17: 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
Havesomesense:
I'm in a relationship with a girl i like very much, she's a good girl, she takes good care of me, I take care of her bills but the issue is that she's broke.

she's not lazy but she's too nice and not business minded like me.

she's relaxed and comfortable with what i provide for her

I'm tired of taking care of her, i have other important things to do with my money.

Another thing I don't like is that, i feel too comfortable in the relationship, i added weight, big stomach, I lost my good shape.

Also, I haven't saved much since our relationship started, i like her a lot but i want to quit the relationship so I can invest more on myself because I believe that if i were a broke ass she wouldn't have fallen for me

what do you think ?

@bolded; This should be the only reason to walk away dude but try once more for her to be productive business wise and if she refuse find your new route. ASAP

2 Likes

Re: On by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
Don't rush! Take your time with it.

1 Like

Re: On by JOACHINpedro: 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
I think you don't need to trend before breaking up. Not like you need a Monday hammer or chisel undecided

2 Likes

Re: On by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
If you have chopped her finish, dump the olosho. Nice or not, they are all the same. That you have not seen that ugly side of her till now is because she still depends on you. Dump the bitch nigga when you have fuccked her enough.

5 Likes

Re: On by DONFRANSKID(m): 12:12am On Dec 27, 2020
Havesomesense:
I'm in a relationship with a girl i like very much, she's a good girl, she takes good care of me, I take care of her bills but the issue is that she's broke.

I'm tired of taking care of her, i have other important things to do with my money.

Another thing I don't like is that, i feel too comfortable in the relationship, i added weight, big stomach, I lost my good shape.

Also, I haven't saved much since our relationship started, i like her a lot but i want to quit the relationship so I can invest more on myself because I believe that if i were a broke ass she wouldn't have fallen for me

what do you think ?

must we complain of everything if she is treating you bad you complain if she treat you well you complain infact we as a human being are the major cause of our problems guy stop all these nagging. if its about spending talk to her dont go and break innocent girl heart

7 Likes

Re: On by lovelybugs(f): 12:13am On Dec 27, 2020
You not saving money has nothing to do with her. It has more to do with you. Set a budget and do not go above it. It can be N0 , N10,000 , N20,000, etc. No one can force you to spend your own money.

12 Likes

Re: On by frozen70(f): 12:24am On Dec 27, 2020
Havesomesense:

what do you think ?

You spent so much on both of you that's why you are running down with cash

You find it difficult to teach her how to be business contious

Now you want to leave her despite the goodies in the relationship that gave you peace of mind
Is it that when you make more money, you go back to her or you move on

For once be a man and tell her what she needs to hear

5 Likes

Re: On by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:27am On Dec 27, 2020
Nonexistent:
If you have chopped her finish, dump the olosho. Nice or not, they are all the same. That you have not seen that ugly side of her till now is because she still depends on you. Dump the bitch nigga when you have fuccked her enough.

You sound like a sociopath, I hope same is done to your sister or a close friend.

@OP I have been in your shoes, but this what I did differently, I told the lady to list her aspirations in life and where she wants to contribute to society, upon that list what skill does she have, that is good enough that if she put to use people would value and pay her for? For the lady it was teaching, long story short I told her to start applying for teaching jobs and she did get one with a fair pay.

Every relationship is an opportunity for growth and I think the focus should be what you can contribute to her life not what you can get. If she really loves you she would change and do those things she has always envisioned and contribute significantly to your life as well, else there is no growth and you would have to end things but make her understand why you are ending the relationship, so that she comes out a better person.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: On by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:33am On Dec 27, 2020
lovelybugs:
You not saving money has nothing to do with her. It has more to do with you. Set a budget and do not go above it. It can be N0 , N10,000 , N20,000, etc. No one can force you to spend your own money.

Absolutely the truth

4 Likes

Re: On by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:35am On Dec 27, 2020
Kudos man! Decent response

Yusufisraelj:

You sound like a sociopath, I hope same is done to your sister or a close friend.

@OP I have been in your shoes, but this what I did differently, I told the lady to list her aspirations in life and where she wants to contribute to society, upon that list what skill does she have, that is good enough that if she put to use people would value and pay her for? For the lady it was teaching, long story short I told her to start applying for teaching jobs and she did get one with a fair pay.

Every relationship is an opportunity for growth and I think the focus should be what you can contribute to her life not what you can get. If she really loves you she would change and do those things she has always envisioned and contribute significantly to your life as well, else there is no growth and you would have to end things but make her understand why you are ending the relationship, so that she comes out a better person.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:44am On Dec 27, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Kudos man! Decent response

Thanks

1 Like

Re: On by SimpDetector: 12:48am On Dec 27, 2020
Yusufisraelj:

A simp advising his fellow simp.

@bolded. A man's focus should always be on himself and on what value a woman can add to his life. A man should always view himself as the prize and his needs should come first. The attention he is giving to the woman in exchange for sex is enough. If she isn't okay with that then she can fuçk off.

How does a human being pay the bills of another human being just because he is dating her? I mean, let's take away the genders and look at this from a purely neutral perspective. Isn't this stupidity? What is she bringing to the table other than pussy? Only simps pay "pussy salaries."

It's people like you and the OP that make these women feel entitled. You can't blame the bitçh though, she is being paid for doing nothing because she found herself a rich simp.

That's why I always say that money isn't everything. You can still have money and be a simp. And bitches will milk you dry and dump your ass when your money is finished. Never invest financially on pussy.

If a man needs to sit a girl down and "make her understand" that bringing just pussy to the table isn't enough reason for him to keep paying her bills, then that man is a big fool. You don't negotiate this, you simply dump the bitch and find some other pussy to smash.

Like I've said before, I'm not a fan of committing to just one woman. It makes you do stupid things like the op is doing. If you are having sex with multiple pussies, you won't have time to pedestalize one pussy to the point of paying it salary.

And calling the guy a sociopath for being reasonable seems funny to me. Women naturally exhibit sociopathic traits. They lie, manipulate and deceive men everyday without remorse or guilt, and feel justified doing these things.

18 Likes

Re: On by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:23am On Dec 27, 2020
SimpDetector:

@bolded. A man's focus should always be on himself and on what value a woman can add to his life. A man should always view himself as the prize and his needs should come first. The attention he is giving to the woman in exchange for sex is enough. If she isn't okay with that then she can fuçk off.

How does a human being pay the bills of another human being just because he is dating her? I mean let's take away the genders and look at this from a purely neutral perspective. Isn't this stupidity? What is she bringing to the table other than pussy? Only simps pay "pussy salaries."

It's people like you and the OP that make these women feel entitled. You can't blame the bitçh though, she is being paid for doing nothing because she found herself a rich simp.

That's why I always say that money isn't everything. You can still have money and be a simp. And bitches will milk you dry and dump your ass when your money is finished. Never invest financially on pussy.

If a man needs to sit a girl down and "make her understand" that bringing just pussy to the table isn't enough reason for him to keep paying her bills, then that man is a big fool. You don't negotiate this, you simply dump the bitch and find some other pussy to smash.

Like I've said before, I'm not a fan of committing to just one woman. It makes you do stupid things like the op is doing. If you are having sex with multiple pussies, you won't have time to pedestalize one pussy to the point of paying it salary.

And calling the guy a sociopath for being reasonable seems funny to me. Women naturally exhibit sociopathic traits. They lie, manipulate and deceive men everyday without remorse or guilt, and feel justified doing these things.

Your reply shows the bankruptcy of balance you need for a loving relationship, a man should never be a doormat at the same time must never see a woman as an object.

Read well, I never called anybody a sociopath, your challenge is comprehension

10 Likes

Re: On by SimpDetector: 1:30am On Dec 27, 2020
Yusufisraelj:

Your reply shows the bankruptcy of balance you need for a loving relationship, a man should never be a doormat at the same time must never see a woman as an object.

Read well, I never called anybody a sociopath, your challenge is comprehension

Loving relationships only exist within the pages of romance novels and in movies and TV shows. Women don't even want loving relationships. Show them love and they will hate you. To have a successful relationship with women you need to make them feel a mix of positive and negative emotions. Never make them feel certain that you love them. Always keep them on their toes. They are addicted to uncertainty.

Relationships between men and women are transactional and if you don't realize this you will end up with the short end of the stick. A man should always view his interaction with a woman as a business deal, and like every business deal you want to get more than you invest. Women naturally view relationships this way, so why shouldn't men?

Women want to be seen and treated as objects, sexual objects to be specific. When you treat them any differently they will despise you.

18 Likes

Re: On by femi4: 5:09am On Dec 27, 2020
Havesomesense:

what do you think ?

You can end the relationship but it's not responsible for your pot belly. Learn to control your calories

7 Likes

Re: On by Cutehector(m): 5:20am On Dec 27, 2020
Teach her how to be business minded

1 Like

Re: On by Havesomesense(m): 5:21am On Dec 27, 2020
Benitam:
grin grin grin
why are you laughing
Re: On by Havesomesense(m): 5:33am On Dec 27, 2020
jawalis:
Focus not on what you earn, focus on how you spend what you earn. Strength, Courage, Mastery, and Honor are the alpha virtues of men all over the world. It’ll be good and better for you to leave that leach and parasite you called girlfriend before she send you back to village. How can you even stay with a lady whom you know fully well she’s comfortable spending your money and this had nothing in her upstairs. Damn.
And I can see you are carried away by the delicious meal she cooks for you. You just have to man up and let those things go.
Before you go on in that relationship, pls ask her these questions;
1. What are her financial goals?
2. What are her financial fears?
3. What are her Non-Negotiable items?
4. How she’ll blend her finances?

She's a very good cook, sometimes she bake bread, cake, fry chin chin, make ice cream etc

As for the questions I'll ask her
Re: On by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 27, 2020
If she's a good, self contented girl who gives you peace of mind, marry her instead. A good wife can be an asset worth investing in and can actually save you a lot of money. When you're married, instead of cutting back on your now joint expenses, try to make more money, maybe with second and third income streams. If you can't budget for those added expenses (I don't mean frivolities) and still make money, then you may not be as good a businessman as you thought.

Your body shape is due to your lack of discipline and is not her fault. If anything, it shows that you have peace of mind with her otherwise you won't be adding weight. Go register at a gym instead of griping about it.

7 Likes

Re: On by Kapilta(m): 5:43am On Dec 27, 2020
Mumu, the girl dey force you? Abi na you be her papa wey bring her cum dis world? People like you too go dey talk say dem dey for relationship. I laugh in zulu. Na just exchange una dey do. She dey gv u pleasure, u dey pay her for her services. She no dey get hand, make she go find work.
Re: On by Havesomesense(m): 5:49am On Dec 27, 2020
lovelybugs:

true, that's why I'm gonna call it quits.
on my own i can easily set a budget and maintain it.
she's already used to the good life i provide for her and i don't want nagging.

1 Like

Re: On by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 27, 2020
grin grin grin at least you are now fat unlike before u met her.dats the only benefit I see u getting in d relationship grin

2 Likes

Re: On by Havesomesense(m): 6:01am On Dec 27, 2020
frozen70:

You spent so much on both of you that's why you are running down with cash

You find it difficult to teach her how to be business contious

Now you want to leave her despite the goodies in the relationship that gave you peace of mind
Is it that when you make more money, you go back to her or you move on

For once be a man and tell her what she needs to hear

I gave her oil perfumes to sell,

i told her not to do free stuffs for casual people cus she's dexterous and her friends and other people would take advantage of her niceness.

I told her that she's relaxed and feels too comfortable with me and i don't want that..

the thing is if I let her go, i may not see her type again, she's everything i want in a woman but she's broke and her immediate family too is broke.
Re: On by Angelacruz: 6:04am On Dec 27, 2020
Wow!talk to her hopefully she will change.U can push her to d top,dat is wat relationship is all about.Wit dis skill of hers,she can go in to catering.
Havesomesense:

She's a very good cook, sometimes she bake bread, cake, fry chin chin, make ice cream etc

2 Likes

Re: On by Mcslize: 6:12am On Dec 27, 2020
Havesomesense:

If she knows how to produce these stuffs, then advice her to establish a small scale business in this route by producing these stuffs for sale.

Most will remain dormant especially when they have someone they depend on financially.

I know she will feel reluctant even if you bring up this idea of her producing those stuffs for sale. But you need to tell her though. Let those skills not waste away. She will make a lot from those stuffs. Don't let her feel too comfortable.

She needs to do something for herself that will generate her money on a monthly basis. If she is making 50k monthly just by making those stuffs you mentioned, and there after expand gradually, she will of course be a big girl of her own financially.

6 Likes

Re: On by Havesomesense(m): 6:26am On Dec 27, 2020
SimpDetector:

How does a human being pay the bills of another human being just because he is dating her? I mean, let's take away the genders and look at this from a purely neutral perspective. Isn't this stupidity? What is she bringing to the table other than pussy? Only simps pay "pussy salaries."

Bro, The fear of STD is the beginning of wisdom,
you should know that there are so many infections and viruses out there, better to play it safe with these girls

1 Like

Re: On by Niceguyyy: 6:27am On Dec 27, 2020
From your earlier position, she's a good cook, bakes and all that, you can talk to her and assist her to start up with this. Stop giving her free money all the time and watch her either dump your black dirty ass or if she's really into you & not for the money, she will sit up. I may also be right if i say you caused this, you monetized the relationship from the beginning because you so much love this lady. Unlike some of us that ladies call stingy grin

1 Like

Re: On by frozen70(f): 7:24am On Dec 27, 2020
Havesomesense:

I gave her oil perfumes to sell,

i told her not to do free stuffs for casual people cus she's dexterous and her friends and other people would take advantage of her niceness.

I told her that she's relaxed and feels too comfortable with me and i don't want that..

the thing is if I let her go, i may not see her type again, she's everything i want in a woman but she's broke and her immediate family too is broke.

In this case work on her tell her that you want a healthy relationship with her but her relaxed nature is what you don't like about her

By the time you want to work on her, don't look at her face because you are building her up

Do that without fear or favour and if she is resistant about it, follow your heart

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. / What's It Like Dating A Nigerian Girl / Why Girls Never Call You After A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.