Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

On - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On (4408 Views)

I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her? / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On by SocialJustice: 7:56am On Dec 27, 2020
Havesomesense:
I'm in a relationship with a girl i like very much, she's a good girl, she takes good care of me, I take care of her bills but the issue is that she's broke.

she's not lazy but she's too nice and not business minded like me.

she's relaxed and comfortable with what i provide for her

I'm tired of taking care of her, i have other important things to do with my money.

Another thing I don't like is that, i feel too comfortable in the relationship, i added weight, big stomach, I lost my good shape.

Also, I haven't saved much since our relationship started, i like her a lot but i want to quit the relationship so I can invest more on myself because I believe that if i were a broke ass she wouldn't have fallen for me

what do you think ?

Na only you waka come, you can also waka go. Look for a girl that earns like you.
Re: On by Dopenigga(m): 8:29am On Dec 27, 2020
Havesomesense:

I gave her oil perfumes to sell,

i told her not to do free stuffs for casual people cus she's dexterous and her friends and other people would take advantage of her niceness.

I told her that she's relaxed and feels too comfortable with me and i don't want that..

the thing is if I let her go, i may not see her type again, she's everything i want in a woman but she's broke and her immediate family too is broke.
omo bro, just dump her. Marrying a girl like that is out of the question. I know what i am saying. She is going to pull you back to being broke
Re: On by Havesomesense(m): 11:46am On Dec 27, 2020
SocialJustice:
Na only you waka come, you can also waka go. Look for a girl that earns like you.

ok
Re: On by Slimqueen(f): 11:58am On Dec 27, 2020
Havesomesense:

She's a very good cook, sometimes she bake bread, cake, fry chin chin, make ice cream etc

As for the questions I'll ask her

wow! Let her monetize these skills
Re: On by Ishilove: 11:58am On Dec 27, 2020
SimpDetector:

Loving relationships only exist within the pages of romance novels and in movies and TV shows. Women don't even want loving relationships. Show them love and they will hate you. To have a successful relationship with women you need to make them feel a mix of positive and negative emotions. Never make them feel certain that you love them. Always keep them on their toes. They are addicted to uncertainty.

Relationships between men and women are transactional and if you don't realize this you will end up with the short end of the stick. A man should always view his interaction with a woman as a business deal, and like every business deal you want to get more than you invest. Women naturally view relationships this way, so why shouldn't men?

Women want to be seen and treated as objects, sexual objects to be specific. When you treat them any differently they will despise you.
@bolded. Only God knows where you people are getting all these satanic ideas from. Show me negative emotions and I will respond with negativity that will shock you. Make me feel loved and you have my mumu button.

All I can say to you and your ilk is "repent and allow God back into your hearts". Anyone that has the fear of God will not write the cow dung you people write in the name of redpill.

Let God be true and every man be a liar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: On by Doyin400l(m): 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
Don't leave her, I repeat don't leave her

Make her a better version of herself.

Most people advicing you here are young boys that are yet to see life.

Op listen

2 Likes

Re: On by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ishilove:

@bolded. Only God knows where you people are getting all these satanic ideas from. Show me negative emotions and I will respond with negativity that will shock you. Make me feel loved and you have my mumu button.

All I can say to you and your ilk is "repent and allow God back into your hearts". Anyone that has the fear of God will not write the cow dung you people write in the name of redpill.

That guy you quoted is something else.
I even engaged him yesterday in a discussion he has a very sick mindset about women he claims to know everything about women but he does not know shit about us he said women don't know anything about themselves that a woman should be emotionally abused to stay with a man and that it is called trauma bond blah blah blah.
I want to believe he is not like this offline but I worry about the gullible men he will mislead on this forum as a result of the sick mindset he preaches here about what men should be and how women are check his post and see for yourself
Re: On by odinson1(m): 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ishilove:

1 Like

Re: On by odinson1(m): 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

I even engaged him yesterday in a discussion he has a very sick mindset about women he claims to know everything about women but he does not know shit about us he said women don't know anything about themselves that a woman should be emotionally abused to stay with a man and that it is called trauma bond blah blah blah.
I want to believe he is not like this offline but I worry about the gullible men he will mislead on this forum as a result of the sick mindset he preaches here about what men should be and how women are check his post and see for yourself

Smart men have learnt never to take relationship Advice from women. Because you don't really care about us,no woman does. You only give us Advice that is Favourable to the woman only because at the end,your only allegiance is to the sister hood

It is IMPOSSIBLE for a woman to Love a man,women only go into relationships and friendships to exploit, manipulate and Milk men dry of their resources.

5 Likes

Re: On by Firstorderwizard(m): 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ishilove:

Believe this vagina person opinion at your own risk

1 Like

Re: On by Havesomesense(m): 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
SocialJustice:

I shall
Re: On by Burchester: 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
Don’t trust girls these days, most of them double date. And be saying you’re the only one.

3 Likes

Re: On by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
odinson1:

Smart men have learnt never to take relationship Advice from women. Because you don't really care about us,no woman does. You only give us Advice that is Favourable to the woman only because at the end,your only allegiance is to the sister hood

It is IMPOSSIBLE for a woman to Love a man,women only go into relationships and friendships to exploit, manipulate and Milk men dry of their resources.

Thank goodness I will never meet men like you.
Enjoy your doomed relationships with this terrible mindset of yours.
Re: On by Wittyglam(f): 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
Talk to her about it and if she doesn't listen take action by registering her for a skill. If that fails too end the relationship but you saw this is her before going for a relationship ba?

Check out my YouTube channel for more tips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLCmNQIFGeY
Re: On by Ishilove: 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

The people I will blame is the women who will allow any form of abuse.

Anyway sha, I have recently come into the realization that there are a lot of sociopaths and emotionally deranged people on this forum. We just need to know how to sniff them out. That one I quoted has serious issues that he needs to logout and handle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On by Ishilove: 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Thank goodness I will never meet men like you.
Enjoy your doomed relationships with this terrible mindset of yours.
Ignore them please. 9 out of 10 of men with that kind of mindset need spiritual deliverance and head washing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On by Ishilove: 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
Havesomesense:

I gave her oil perfumes to sell,

i told her not to do free stuffs for casual people cus she's dexterous and her friends and other people would take advantage of her niceness.

I told her that she's relaxed and feels too comfortable with me and i don't want that..

the thing is if I let her go, i may not see her type again, she's everything i want in a woman but she's broke and her immediate family too is broke.
Do you know that not everyone is meant to be a business person? Encourage her to seek paid employment if she isn't business orientated.

1 Like

Re: On by Molahnelson(m): 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
You're a Simp
Re: On by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
Make we hear word.

So if you start having children you won't take care of them? You'll say because you spend money on your children, you'll disown them?

People don't want to be responsible any longer.
Re: On by Raptor2cool: 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
You never know what you have till you lose it. Brakeup with her bro, I dey your back. Mtchhhw.
Re: On by SimpDetector: 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Call my mindset whatever you want. The fact remains that it works and it's efficacy has been validated repeatedly.

I know all I need to know about women, because I've done my reaserach and gleaned info from my own experiences and the experiences of lots of men around the world.

Observing the predicament of women is very interesting and can be initially confusing. It's almost like your gender has multiple personality disorder where when talking about what you want, you say one thing, but when experience hits you, it becomes clear that the opposite is actually what you want.

I've never seen a woman that was treated badly by a man and she lost attraction for him and left him. It's always occasional complaints about why he is doing this and that to her, which is just her logical side trying to make sense of the situation, but yet she remains submissive, obsessed and addicted to him. Even the ones that leave always come back because the relationship with him becomes a drug she can't do without.

But everyday I see women dump men who are nice to them. Everyday I see women lose respect for men who always shower them with love and affection. And it's not necessarily that these men become pushovers, it's simply that the act of displaying love to a woman and showering affection and care on her over a long period of time makes her lose attraction for the man.

Maybe in the first few days a girl meets a man and he shows her love and care and all that romantic bullshit, she may enjoy it. But when it extends into weeks and months, she begins to get bored and lose attractions and respect for him.

Contrary to common belief, women actually want to chase a man. They think they don't but they actually do. Women don't like certainty and stability. They love drama, uncertainty and riding that emotional rollercoaster. That's what keeps them hooked to a man. They enjoy chasing the validation of a man, and when they can get it easily, they lose attraction for him.

1 Like

Re: On by SimpDetector: 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ishilove:

You are always quick to bring your Christian faith into every discussion, yet your attitude doesn't reflect the basic tenets of your faith. You are the opposite of everything Christ represents; short-tempered, egotistical and rude. You need the fear of God more than I do, hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: On by Ishilove: 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
SimpDetector:

You are always quick to bring your Christian faith into every discussion, yet your attitude doesn't reflect the basic tenets of your faith. You are the opposite of everything Christ represents; short-tempered, egotistical and rude. You need the fear of God more than I do, hypocrite.

Read this.

But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things.
Have I committed an offence in abasing myself that ye might be exalted, because I have preached to you the gospel of God freely
?
2 Cor 11:6-7.

I will keep on hammering sense into you stiff necked heathens. Repent and stop misleading weak minded people with your demonically inspired gospel of misogyny.
Re: On by DMerciful(m): 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
Does this your post make sense to you? So his potential wife should be a liability? You are even shamelessly comparing a woman to a child
CalliDora1:
Make we hear word.

So if you start having children you won't take care of them? You'll say because you spend money on your children, you'll disown them?

1 Like

Re: On by Havesomesense(m): 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
CalliDora1:
Make we hear word.

have some sense, please
Re: On by chatinent: 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
OP, your nick name needs you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Switches With Her Twin To Sleep With Him / Nigerian Women Have Better Taste Than Nigerian Men In Romance / 10 Countries That Completely Hate Gays- Nigeria Ranks 4th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.