Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Fact!!! I Don't Value Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fact!!! I Don't Value Sex (681 Views)

Women Don't Value Simps / Weird Fact I Just Found Out - Precum Can ACTUALLY Not Get You Pregnant / I Hate And Regret The Fact I Got Married To Prince Sunny Aku.beauty Queen Dabota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact!!! I Don't Value Sex by Qpid5(m): 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
i masturbate a lot and so i was told until i get a girlfriend or else i won't be able to quit masturbation.. so i got myself a girlfriend and the truth is that i enjoyed masturbation more than having a real sex.. or could it be the fact that i usually come before penetration, i ejaculate during pre-intimacy then sex follows.. but won't enjoy it..
have you experience this

1 Like

Re: Fact!!! I Don't Value Sex by chatinent: 11:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
And we have some prisons empty!
Re: Fact!!! I Don't Value Sex by Qpid5(m): 11:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
chatinent:
you see your life?? angry
chatinent:
you see your life??
Re: Fact!!! I Don't Value Sex by 3verblazing(m): 12:03am On Dec 27, 2020
No remedy ...u r bleeped ! cool
Re: Fact!!! I Don't Value Sex by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 27, 2020
Qpid5:
i masturbate a lot and so i was told until i get a girlfriend or else i won't be able to quit masturbation.. so i got myself a girlfriend and the truth is that i enjoyed masturbation more than having a real sex.. or could it be the fact that i usually come before penetration, i ejaculate during pre-intimacy then sex follows.. but won't enjoy it..
have you experience this

Re: Fact!!! I Don't Value Sex by Yellowblack: 1:29am On Dec 27, 2020
Op what you don't know is that all this will have negative effect on you.... When you are to settle down.. BETTER QUIT MASTURBATION
Re: Fact!!! I Don't Value Sex by Nobody: 2:04am On Dec 27, 2020
Quit masturbation
Re: Fact!!! I Don't Value Sex by hashtagged(m): 11:10am On Dec 27, 2020
Qpid5:
have you experience this

People are saying quit masturbation and get a girlfriend, aren't them the same thing isn't sex same as masturbation so it's like changing to a different brand of the same thing.
Do whatever gives you pleasure and any idi0t that says get a lady is a useless hypocrite.

If you want to advise someone to stop advise him to stop masturbation and not enter sex. Stop both or stop none
Re: Fact!!! I Don't Value Sex by hashtagged(m): 11:11am On Dec 27, 2020
Yellowblack:
Op what you don't know is that all this will have negative effect on you.... When you are to settle down.. BETTER QUIT MASTURBATION

Masturbation and sex have same negative effects, quit fvcking that lady before you advise him to quit masturbation
Re: Fact!!! I Don't Value Sex by Biglugard(m): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
[quote author=SmellySperm post=97457833][/quote]

Op oya take brushing

(1) (Reply)

Stupid Monikers On Nairaland that should be banned!!! / Nigerian Woman Pregnant For Her Husband's Father Needs Advice / South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.