Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Women Don't Value Simps - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Don't Value Simps (2246 Views)

Why Do People Don't Value Their Lives Again? / I Don't Value a girl virginity >redpill (OGs Get In Here) / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Don't Value Simps by Karen2024(f): 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
This is just the bitter truth. Women don't have a shred of respect or piece of love towards any man who presents himself as a woman rapa. You want to please her, worship her and shower her with unnecessary attention and resources makes you look cheap to women most especially we Nigerian girls. We don't value Mr. Nice Guy.

Now this is not to say that alphamales are harsh but they are principled men who don't foolishly lick women's butt crack. They are nice and fun to be with. They are expensive and the type of guys women value and wouldn't want to loose. A neckless of 100k and that of 20k, which would you value?

I implore all men to be alphamales because that's what we Nigerian girls wants and deserves.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Don't Value Simps by marlow1962(m): 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
Chia, simps dy sufa sha

3 Likes

Re: Women Don't Value Simps by Itooweak4una: 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
What do you gain with this "catfishing" victorusa?

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Value Simps by Starz825(m): 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
Itooweak4una:

Na idiot ... grin
Him think say we no know....

Which lady go create thread complimenting alpha men..

6 Likes

Re: Women Don't Value Simps by ObamaMessi: 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
Itooweak4una:

Even ur monika tells it all. Weakling is what you are.
Re: Women Don't Value Simps by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
Nonsense op
Re: Women Don't Value Simps by Itooweak4una: 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Even ur monika tells it all. Weakling is what you are.

It's puccy ass niggars like you that makes me feel weak. I can't believe i share the same genitalîa with a puccy like you. You love attention so bad that without it, your life is utterly miserable. You're really a fuvktard that needs psychological evaluation if no one has ever tell you.

4 Likes

Re: Women Don't Value Simps by dontrulee: 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
Simps have nothing to offer other than. Have you eaten? How was your day? Why are you angry with me? I love you so much why don't you feel the same way? I can't leave without you? Death to all the simps out there. Grow up! grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Women Don't Value Simps by ObamaMessi: 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
Itooweak4una:

It's puccy ass niggars like you that makes me feel weak. I can't believe i share the same genitalîa with a puccy like you. You love attention so bad that without it, your life is utterly miserable. You're really a fuvktard that needs psychological evaluation if no one has ever tell you.
Stupidity had anal sex with insanity to birth an asshole which becomes the helpless and hopeless animalistic and ritualistic village skunk I'm quoting. It's like you don't know me on nairaland. I will teach you a bitter lesson.
Re: Women Don't Value Simps by Odogwueazi: 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Stupidity had anal sex with insanity to birth an asshole which becomes the helpless and hopeless animalistic and ritualistic village skunk I'm quoting. It's like you don't know me on nairaland. I will teach you a bitter lesson.
stupidlity had anal sex with insanity to birth an asshole
JESUS
Re: Women Don't Value Simps by ObamaMessi: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2022
Odogwueazi:

stupidlity had anal sex with insanity to birth an asshole
JESUS
Who the hell is Jesus? I dont believe in any sky daddy. You lack the wit and the serenity to decipher my person. you are just half insane.
Re: Women Don't Value Simps by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
Karen2024:
This is just the bitter truth. Women don't have a shred of respect or piece of love towards any man who presents himself as a woman rapa. You want to please her, worship her and shower her with unnecessary attention and resources makes you look cheap to women most especially we Nigerian girls. We don't value Mr. Nice Guy.

Now this is not to say that alphamales are harsh but they are principled men who don't foolishly lick women's butt crack. They are nice and fun to be with. They are expensive and the type of guys women value and wouldn't want to loose. A neckless of 100k and that of 20k, which would you value?

I implore all men to be alphamales because that's what we Nigerian girls wants and deserves.
Nle o, Alpha male with no cash.
Olowo lon soko obinrin. Go and get translation. If you no get money, be a simp and enjoy your relationship. Not all these talakanaire with strong head like Ibo fan.
Or do you all boys v anything to say as you are broke?

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Value Simps by ObamaMessi: 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2022
Starz825:
Na idiot ... grin Him think say we no know....
Which lady go create thread complimenting alpha men..

Your father is a clown and you just inherited clownishness from him.
Re: Women Don't Value Simps by Starz825(m): 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Your father is a clown and you just inherited clownishness from him.
You are a bastard for mentioning your father grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Don't Value Simps by ObamaMessi: 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
Starz825:

You are a bastard for mentioning your father grin
I can ghost-write your biography, just add up the pieces of your miserable life.
Re: Women Don't Value Simps by Itooweak4una: 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
ObamaMessi:

Internet warrior, you prolly think you can troll me. I dare you to give it a try it.I can't exchange words with you. Just Get a life dude. You are an irritant and nuisance on this platform. The only reason you see me wasting my precious time engaging you is because nairaland doesn't have a 'blocking' option, i would have blocked your numerous monikers long ago.
Re: Women Don't Value Simps by Allison012: 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
I love Vawulence. You guys can continue.

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Value Simps by Allison012: 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sweetplum:

Olowo lon soko obinrin. Go and get translation. If you no get money, be a simp and enjoy your relationship. Not all these talakanaire with strong head like Ibo fan.
The way you love hating the igbos, i believe one igbo guy served breakfast.
Re: Women Don't Value Simps by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 11, 2022
Allison012:
The way you love hating the igbos, i believe one igbo guy served breakfast.
I don't hate Igbos. But Onitsha and Aba made fans are always working anti clockwise like a short black broke man.
Re: Women Don't Value Simps by Allison012: 11:56pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sweetplum:

I don't hate Igbos. But Onitsha and Aba made fans are always working anti clockwise like a short black broke man.
Never knew Onitsha and Aba had factories for fan making. Don't worry they will improve.

Meanwhile, what planet are you from? Because, short black men are never broke. Come to Onitsha and see them.
Re: Women Don't Value Simps by professore(m): 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karen2024:

okay
Re: Women Don't Value Simps by moyosore32: 11:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
Sweetplum:

All ds nairaland gals are always forming to b richer than guys on here… it’s well
Any small fight laidis na to ask if boys get money
As in boys o?? some boys get money o
Btw Is that u on ur profile?
Ya fine

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Value Simps by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 06, 2023
moyosore32:

All ds nairaland gals are always forming to b richer than guys on here… it’s well
Any small fight laidis na to ask if boys get money
As in boys o?? some boys get money o
Btw Is that u on ur profile?
Ya fine
Yes that's me on my profile. Thanks for your comment.
Re: Women Don't Value Simps by moyosore32: 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sweetplum:

Yes that's me on my profile. Thanks for your commitment.

Arrrgh!! Commitment bawo
Re: Women Don't Value Simps by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
moyosore32:

Arrrgh!! Commitment bawo
comment. That was typo error

(1) (Reply)

Love Or Lust: See What Love/Lust Is Doing This Two Nairalanders / After Years of Courtship, She's Getting Married To Another Man / Are Men Happier Than Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.