Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix) (79883 Views)

Lady Mocked For Boarding Okada After Saying She Can't Date Man With No Car / Most Men Lives Are Messed Up Because They Married For Breast & Yansh. Blessing O / For Breast Lovers Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix) by 1Sharon(f): 11:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
meobizy:
Daily exercise will strengthen her back muscles to carry the load. I still would encourage her to go for the surgery. She is going to regret reducing them due to lack of attention from males. Although the procedure will help her live a better quality of life, she’ll still wish they came back so she could enjoy the attention again. Females are “one kind” like that.

Do you know that all that attention doesn't mean cra.p unless you're getting it from the guy you want?

1 Like

Re: Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix) by thinkmoney(m): 12:20am On Dec 28, 2020
Rebekah029:
You didn't create yourself ! just learn to live with it..... I was always shy when I was younger.. but now I don't give a damn ...
If it's affecting her health, it's alright even biblically to do it?

1 Like

Re: Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix) by thinkmoney(m): 12:29am On Dec 28, 2020
TheCalculator:
Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/student-mocked-school-32hh-boobs-23051460
If it's affecting her health, it's alright even biblically to do it?

1 Like

Re: Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix) by WrittyWritter(f): 12:32am On Dec 28, 2020
Rebekah029:
You didn't create yourself ! just learn to live with it..... I was always shy when I was younger.. but now I don't give a damn ...

It is not about being shy..it is about d pain..no offense..but you are kind of big which helps you to be able to carry yours..but she is thin...I know someone in her position..think with big boobs...d girl as been in the hospital more than once because of d pain its causes her...especially back pain...she even had to start gaining weight because of d breast
Re: Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix) by Seyzcham91(m): 1:47am On Dec 28, 2020
i was really hoping to see the Big bress but this one up there not big to me

she should have just leave it and come date me. me too like big bress sha grin

i wish she had found me sooner embarassed embarassed embarassed
TheCalculator:
Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/student-mocked-school-32hh-boobs-23051460
Re: Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix) by Eriokanmi: 2:11am On Dec 28, 2020
Women go through a lot but they just decided to move on with it at times. Amazingly , what some of the don't like about their features is what some men admire most. From the deepest of the heart of a busty lady, she doesn't like it. It causes some of them chest pain.They keep robbing dusting powder in-between cause of irritating heat. Ask a girl with big butt. She always complains of her tigh peeling off always. I know a lady like that who finds long time travels by road stressful.

1 Like

Re: Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix) by Hermes119: 2:12am On Dec 28, 2020
KosiGee:

Height is involved. Her height and built(physique)

Can you imagine Chukwueze with his height, built having Giannis Adetokunbo’s feet or wearing his trainers cool

Can you imagine El Rufai wearing Dino Melaye or Atiku Abubakar’s agbada or babaringa. He will look very abnormal na....

I digress cheesy
I know height is involved,what I said was her "main" problem ......
besides the girl is not so short 5 4" for a girl is not bad
Re: Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix) by saajus: 2:52am On Dec 28, 2020
It looks normal.. Maybe I'm not seeing well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix) by tunapawizzy: 4:07am On Dec 28, 2020
tobechi74:
Nigeria girls learn ooo

Do we cut down every flower we love? Must we own every thing we like? How do you feel hearing that ladies have to wear bra at home with her brothers for fear they will harras her sexually. where lies the trust?

Why are men so obsessed with boobs? Scientist has it that we desire what we lack. Men crave for boobs because men lack one. We do not crave for eyes or nose . We have them . Men are curious in nature. They want to know what is that that makes her chest bigger. As man desires to explore, women wear bra to cover them. Covering boobs with bra makes it impossible to be seen. This is like a resistance. Men love challenges. By covering then, men are challenged to see them the more. This makes men want to see them more. The act of covering bra creates more boobs desire in men. While sane men use subtle legal approaches to uncover them, others use force to see them. Wearing bra has created more problems than it solves. In ancient times when men and women walked around stack naked, the frequency of rape cases is less.

Melons are beauty to behold no doubt with the power of stoping conversation .Tit can prevent two angry men from fighting as they turn their head to its direction and forget what triggered the anger.. The size of the mammary gland does not really matter. Though a journal publish by social economist reveals that poor men prefer large boobs while rich men prefer small boobs.

Guys go to strip club to take a glimpse of the twin

https://tobechispeaks./2020/10/13/october-13-no-bra-day/
Nice poem
Re: Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:08am On Dec 28, 2020
Rebekah029:
pictures of your bwest e get why.
Re: Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix) by Olatlaccon(m): 4:46am On Dec 28, 2020
dis one never see big breast o...her own small sef...where the big breast abeg...but the thing no dey pain na
Re: Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix) by Charlie2020(f): 5:13am On Dec 28, 2020
How are those boobs oversized
Re: Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix) by PolymathAdeoye(m): 5:17am On Dec 28, 2020
grin
Re: Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix) by PolymathAdeoye(m): 5:19am On Dec 28, 2020
Charlie2020:
embarassed embarassed
Re: Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix) by bewla(m): 5:36am On Dec 28, 2020
Nonexistent:
Why will she do that to herself? This is exactly how I like them. Big breast on a slim body is the sweetest.
cossy is still available
Re: Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix) by ORACULUM(m): 5:51am On Dec 28, 2020
Chii59:

Exactly
The shaming can really get ugly.
But your boobs are not big now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix) by BobbyZrealist(m): 6:12am On Dec 28, 2020
Is this news?
When has been busty been a disability?
And the boobs are not extra large self,and she looks good.
Which one is people have been saying?
She don come see my face litterd with acne scars,used to get such comments from people too,used to feel bad,but as I grew older I learnt their opinion don't matter. And apart from the scars I am very healthy and OK,no disability,no marks. And real people like me die as I dey like that now. And I am cool with it.
Re: Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix) by sammy7410(m): 6:23am On Dec 28, 2020
no worry ur self guys dey way like it like dat

Re: Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix) by owobokiri(m): 6:30am On Dec 28, 2020
KosiGee:
Those saying her breasts are not big...

She’s 5ft 4...breast size 32HH

That’s a VW Golf with the headlights or tyres of Dangote Truck.

Chai!

Re: Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix) by BobbyZrealist(m): 6:33am On Dec 28, 2020
And forget those giving excuses like pain or what? In order to justify the surgery, u only need surgery when it is life threatening issue.
Tall people,obese people, big head people nko? Who cannot do surgery? Many go through pains. But you can do exercise,skipping, stretching, yoga to strengthen the muscles, she can't run now because she is old,at age what? 20. That is what she said
Re: Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix) by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 28, 2020
ORACULUM:

But your boobs are not big now
I'm not talking about myself. undecided
Re: Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix) by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 28, 2020
Charlie2020:
She's tiny. 5'4 carrying that weight and still quite young, only 20 years old. I wish I could donate for her to get rid of the excess weight.
Re: Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix) by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 28, 2020
1Sharon:

Do you know that all that attention doesn't mean cra.p unless you're getting it from the guy you want?
.... Who probably likes girls with smaller boobs grin grin This life no balance o.
Re: Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix) by Minjim: 7:09am On Dec 28, 2020
Rebekah029:

She claimed the weight of the boobs is giving her pains. That's the only reason I can encourage her to do it.
Is it same with u?
Re: Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix) by Mac2016(m): 7:21am On Dec 28, 2020
Rebekah029:
I love what you have pls send me your number o. You have a rare treasure that I love.

Why shd one be shy of good boobs?
Re: Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix) by Druss(m): 7:34am On Dec 28, 2020
This requires further investigation. What is her Instagram?
Re: Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix) by Orpe7(m): 7:38am On Dec 28, 2020
Person get gead no get cap
Person get cap no get head
Re: Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix) by LordsBattleAxe(m): 7:50am On Dec 28, 2020
Nonexistent:
Why will she do that to herself? This is exactly how I like them. Big breast on a slim body is the sweetest.
Oga! She said she's in pain � grin
Re: Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:55am On Dec 28, 2020
Nonexistent:
Baba, you ain't anywhere closer to her location and she might noyy be finding your spec.

Long story short; LIFE NO BALANCE
Re: Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix) by pocohantas(f): 8:08am On Dec 28, 2020
Tapout:
lol..typical illustration of "one man's food is another man's poison". Wetin concern 9ja babe with back pain,
they will rather sit in a wheelchair for life in exchange for having jaw dropping breast. cheesy

Not true. I know two ladies with very big boobs and if they could fix it cheaply, I am sure they will. It also hurts them.
Re: Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix) by Adakintroy: 8:27am On Dec 28, 2020
Generation of thin skin. Little criticism set them off. Yet they want the institute change.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) / (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife / Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.