Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

Lady Mocked For Boarding Okada After Saying She Can't Date Man With No Car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Mocked For Boarding Okada After Saying She Can't Date Man With No Car (3531 Views)

Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix) / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Mocked For Boarding Okada After Saying She Can't Date Man With No Car by ExAngel007(f): 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ugandan socialite, Doreen Kabareebe mocked for boarding an okada after an interview where she said she can't date a man who doesn't have a car

Ugandan socialite, Doreen Kabareebe has been mocked
online for boarding an okada after an interview where she
said she can't date a man who doesn't have a car.

The former Miss Uganda contestant who is also known for
sharing raunchy photos on social media, had told
prospective lovers not to approach her if they don't have a
car.

Doreen said in the interview;

If you don’t have a car, don’t call my number

However she was spotted supposedly after the interview,
wearing same gown, same hairstyle same wristwatch and
sitting on a commercial motorcycle.

Doreen also acknowleged her time at the local radio station
in a post shared on her Facebook page on October 13.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/10/ugandan-socialite-doreen-kabareebe-mocked-for-boarding-an-okada-after-an-interview-where-she-said-she-cant-date-a-man-who-doesnt-have-a-car-2.html
Re: Lady Mocked For Boarding Okada After Saying She Can't Date Man With No Car by KiNg0G: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
Na dem

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Mocked For Boarding Okada After Saying She Can't Date Man With No Car by LookingForward: 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
cry cry
Re: Lady Mocked For Boarding Okada After Saying She Can't Date Man With No Car by MASTERYANKEE: 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
Fuvvvk shirtttt
Re: Lady Mocked For Boarding Okada After Saying She Can't Date Man With No Car by Wawelexy(m): 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
Am sure she board that book home after the interview.....

Low budget oloshoooo, even our nairaland olosho sef dey order uber/bolt..

Come naija come learn work from the likes of tonto dicke, seyi shame etc make u upgrade...

7 Likes

Re: Lady Mocked For Boarding Okada After Saying She Can't Date Man With No Car by MizzAJ: 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
LOL
Re: Lady Mocked For Boarding Okada After Saying She Can't Date Man With No Car by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
U no get car but u wan date guy way get car.
Mumu girl. She no even fine sef.
Mtchewww

5 Likes

Re: Lady Mocked For Boarding Okada After Saying She Can't Date Man With No Car by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
Fake things wey dey find innocent men to pressurize till death

2 Likes

Re: Lady Mocked For Boarding Okada After Saying She Can't Date Man With No Car by princefrank76: 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
low budget olosho...

atleast our naija babes get level pass this one.

how much be bolt wey she no fit order

4 Likes

Re: Lady Mocked For Boarding Okada After Saying She Can't Date Man With No Car by dan9ice(m): 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
This gender will end up not making heaven or hell

If you check weller, she be squatter ooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Mocked For Boarding Okada After Saying She Can't Date Man With No Car by posty56: 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
this right is one of the reason you shouldn't kill yourself over women, look at this dirty thing can't even afford common bolt or Uber looking for man with car I no blame am,women go they demand wetin them no get or create, I want rich guy, I want a guy that is handsome, he must have 9 inch , thunder kee u!! men as you level up set standard on the kind of women you follow.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Mocked For Boarding Okada After Saying She Can't Date Man With No Car by Charmingrascal(m): 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
We have many of them on Nairaland.

Abi make we dey mention them?

6 Likes

Re: Lady Mocked For Boarding Okada After Saying She Can't Date Man With No Car by DropsMic(m): 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
Na mostly simps dey fall for this kind woman
Re: Lady Mocked For Boarding Okada After Saying She Can't Date Man With No Car by Nonexisting1: 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
See how dirty she even looks. A simp will waste money in car air fresheners after giving a lift to this one. As for me and my likes, we neither give lifts nor do any type of favors for vaginarians.

1 Like

Re: Lady Mocked For Boarding Okada After Saying She Can't Date Man With No Car by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
Chicken Laps.

N1,500 in Kilimanjaro.
Re: Lady Mocked For Boarding Okada After Saying She Can't Date Man With No Car by cassidy1996(m): 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
see weytin she wear
Re: Lady Mocked For Boarding Okada After Saying She Can't Date Man With No Car by Chisave: 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nonsense and Motor Cycle

Ehh no be BAJAJ sef
Re: Lady Mocked For Boarding Okada After Saying She Can't Date Man With No Car by Gabe427: 11:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
This one weak me....
you dressed like that ....package and all that took bike to the radio station looked down upon all men who don't have a car including your pops. Spilled some more trash and took bike back home.
Wonderment

I fear who no fear future

1 Like

Re: Lady Mocked For Boarding Okada After Saying She Can't Date Man With No Car by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
So dem no get joy for Uganda too? I think say na only Naija cruise dey grin
Re: Lady Mocked For Boarding Okada After Saying She Can't Date Man With No Car by NelviusGrey(m): 12:59am On Oct 21, 2021
Wow....so this olosho philosophy reach Uganda too?...local man is shocked grin grin grin

Re: Lady Mocked For Boarding Okada After Saying She Can't Date Man With No Car by MJBOLT: 1:49am On Oct 21, 2021
na them shout gender equality pass but Dem dey depend on men to survive daily.

Charmingrascal:
We have many of them on Nairaland.

Abi make we dey mention them?

1 Like

Re: Lady Mocked For Boarding Okada After Saying She Can't Date Man With No Car by lkillbrokehoes: 5:46am On Oct 21, 2021
This girl have Nigerian girls blood running through her vains

1 Like

Re: Lady Mocked For Boarding Okada After Saying She Can't Date Man With No Car by odinson1(m): 5:54am On Oct 21, 2021
It turns out Nigerian girls aren't the Only ones,it's women Worldwide shocked
Re: Lady Mocked For Boarding Okada After Saying She Can't Date Man With No Car by Austeeenxx: 6:47am On Oct 21, 2021
It has been said times without number. No allow girl wey no get 5k for account oppress you.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Mocked For Boarding Okada After Saying She Can't Date Man With No Car by ashewoboy(m): 7:35am On Oct 21, 2021
Why is she sitting like that on the bike?
Re: Lady Mocked For Boarding Okada After Saying She Can't Date Man With No Car by Gadafii: 8:12am On Oct 21, 2021
U see that girl that said 15k was too small to go on a food date with her, she posted that nonsense on Twitter, she can't go on a solo date and spend that 15k on her self, same as this idiot here, she doesn't even have condemn Tyre to start with, but you must have a car before you can call her, she's probably living in a shabby area, but your apartment must be lekki standard before she agrees to you, they keep setting dumb standards that they don't even measure up to half of it

Sometimes u don't blame mosdi for his messages

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Highest Amount Of Money U Can Give To A Lady For Sex? / She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? / Fear Grip Hookup Girls Operating At Gwarimpa Abuja As Man Expose Their Evil Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.