Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency (29000 Views)

Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance / Fayose: Rep Members Demanding Buhari's Invitation Should Expect EFCC Invitation / Insecurity: Reps Pass Motion Urging All Service Chiefs To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by Chienex24(m): 8:40am On Dec 27, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
I'm disappointed at these old fo0ls

The prime minister of canada Justin Trudeau was summoned by senate FOR EATING CHOCOLATE bar in the senate House during a voting session in the house he attended, HE came and APOLOGISED to them. The person who made the accusation didn't know what he was eating yet he apologized
https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/pm-trudeau-apologizes-for-eating-chocolate-bar-during-voting-marathon-1.4345501

“Indeed Mr. Speaker, I apologize. It was a chocolate bar and I apologize,” Trudeau stated

The ex prime minister of Japan Shinzo Abe was summoned FOR a PRIVATE DINNER PARTY for his supporters he held without disclosing to the Japanese people or parliament extra costs his office paid to subsidize the dinner party without informing him, HE came and APOLOGISED to the Japanese people and parliament. It was called the "cherry blossom scandal"
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/12/25/japans-shinzo-abe-apologises-over-cherry-blossom-scandal

“Even though the accounting procedures happened without my knowledge, I feel morally responsible for what happened,” Abe told the committee. “I reflect on this deeply and apologise from my heart to the citizens and to all legislators.”

Jacinda Ardern Prime minister of NewZealand just this December after a terrorist attack SHE APOLOGISED for not being able to secure the victims, for the attack happening.
https://www.france24.com/en/asia-pacific/20201208-nz-s-ardern-apologises-for-failings-identified-by-inquiry-into-christchurch-massacre
According to reports "she failed to do certain things but even if those things were done the attack would still not have been stopped" yet she apologised for not doing those things regardless of whether it would have stopped the attack

@tegrianonigltd just reminded me of Jacob Zuma ex president of South Africa who was summoned by the south African parliament, he went and APOLOGISED for the upgrades he made to his house using state funds he was going to be impeached he knew it, the senate was against him (even tho his party was majority, the court was agaunst him even though he appointed most of the judges, the Crimes commission were against his actions and had summoned him too even tho he appointed their boss, so he
apologized and resigned. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-35943941

But here we are, Nigeria the failed, APOLOGISING TO THE PRESIDENT for summoning him to address the people when something as bad as kidnappings of over 333 boys as well as the numerous killings and kidnappings going on all over the country, this is way worse than the chocolate bar or dinner party or house upgrade in South Africa yet we are the ones apologising to the president for disturbing him to do his job.

WHO BROUGHT ME INTO NIGERIA? OF EVERY COUNTRY ON EARTH TO COME FROM

Well said

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 27, 2020
Hmm, so the show 's off.

Let's be honest, whether there is an address or no, the security situation in the country is BAD.
Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by Afolabimills(m): 8:43am On Dec 27, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Good... And it should not only end there o.. Those involved in the conspiracy should be suspended with immediate effect! Then leave the rest to us.. One by one, we shall recall them.. Making them scapegoats will serve as a deterrent to other would-be conspirators..

President Muhammadu Buhari has done exceptionally well with little resources. What else do they want?

See eh, this country must better, whether you idiots like it or not! May God bless Nigeria!
you are a pathetic fool if u like ban me u will suffer the consequences of your actions and words for whatever amount or purpose u are doing this evil we shall all reap what we sow continue

4 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 27, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
Once in a life time opportunity came during the #EndSARS protest to tackle the politicians instead you chose to loot innocent people's shops.

The politicians are laughing at your idiocy.

/
Walai that was my anger with the End SARS of a thing, imagine change the tag to end corrupt politician or END CORRUPTION and the protest linger for days, I swear we won't be hear listening to this dumbs doing what they like the way they like.
Instead we went ahead trying to protect the ones spear heading this dumb crooks while stealing from those in same shoe with the masses.

I wonder who do us this thing

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 27, 2020
With what is going on in the country now it seems our government is not accountable for anything. If you think your country is practicing democracy then you are dreaming. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by Anago55: 8:47am On Dec 27, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

The prime minister of canada Justin Trudeau was summoned by senate FOR EATING CHOCOLATE bar in the senate House during a voting session in the house he attended, HE came and APOLOGISED to them. The person who made the accusation didn't know what he was eating yet he apologized
https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/pm-trudeau-apologizes-for-eating-chocolate-bar-during-voting-marathon-1.4345501

“Indeed Mr. Speaker, I apologize. It was a chocolate bar and I apologize,” Trudeau stated

The ex prime minister of Japan Shinzo Abe was summoned FOR a PRIVATE DINNER PARTY for his supporters he held without disclosing to the Japanese people or parliament extra costs his office paid to subsidize the dinner party without informing him, HE came and APOLOGISED to the Japanese people and parliament. It was called the "cherry blossom scandal"
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/12/25/japans-shinzo-abe-apologises-over-cherry-blossom-scandal

“Even though the accounting procedures happened without my knowledge, I feel morally responsible for what happened,” Abe told the committee. “I reflect on this deeply and apologise from my heart to the citizens and to all legislators.”

Jacinda Ardern Prime minister of NewZealand just this December after a terrorist attack SHE APOLOGISED for not being able to secure the victims, for the attack happening.
https://www.france24.com/en/asia-pacific/20201208-nz-s-ardern-apologises-for-failings-identified-by-inquiry-into-christchurch-massacre
According to reports "she failed to do certain things but even if those things were done the attack would still not have been stopped" yet she apologised for not doing those things regardless of whether it would have stopped the attack

@tegrianonigltd just reminded me of Jacob Zuma ex president of South Africa who was summoned by the south African parliament, he went and APOLOGISED for the upgrades he made to his house using state funds he was going to be impeached he knew it, the senate was against him (even tho his party was majority, the court was agaunst him even though he appointed most of the judges, the Crimes commission were against his actions and had summoned him too even tho he appointed their boss, so he

But here we are, Nigeria the failed, APOLOGISING TO THE PRESIDENT for summoning him to address the people when something as bad as kidnappings of over 333 boys as well as the numerous killings and kidnappings going on all over the country, this is way worse than the chocolate bar or dinner party or house upgrade in South Africa yet we are the ones apologising to the president for disturbing him to do his job.

. Oh my God. I can't believe I am crying because of this

I swear to God,tears dropped from my eyes after reading this. What is wrong with human beings from this part of the world? Now I know that it is true. individuals are actually stronger than institutions in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 27, 2020
linearity:

I seriously take offense on behalf of ‘manhood’ world wide, for you comparing them to Femi Gbajabiamila.

Femi is a rubber stamp and a weakly that does not take any stand whatsoever. He always bow his head and gavels-in any and every paper pushed to his desk.

At least no matter how weak manhoods or how small they may be, once in a while, they take a ‘stand’ and are at ‘full mask’, with strength, vigor and vitality, ready to fearlessly conquer, subdue and overcome.....Yes, some only last for about a minute or so, but they are better than Femi that can not take a stand for a second, even if his life depends on it!

You are correct. Dick should be respected. The man is hole, just a hole to let anything through.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by elisho: 8:51am On Dec 27, 2020
blacknp:
Pig Animals? Always remember, they are representing you whether you like it or not as long as you are a Nigerian, you have Representatives in Abuja, who are actually a reflection of you, a goat cannot send a cow to represent it in an Assembly of peers.
they are not representing me just wat and see what will happen soon
Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by Princedapace(m): 8:53am On Dec 27, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

In Nigeria, no one checks the president. Nigeria is a curse to humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:54am On Dec 27, 2020
[s]
authority2006:

The most useless Senate in the history of Nigeria. The groundstanding of the Saraki led Senate almost brought Nigeria to her knees. Budget wasn't until June or July of the budget year. Developmental projects suffered major setbacks.
The wrong notion that many of you have is that the presidency and the national assembly should never cooperate or eye to eye. If they do, they are rubber stamp. But the truth is that there won't be progress or development if they don't cooperate.
[/s]
trash
Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by Princedapace(m): 8:57am On Dec 27, 2020
Lol

Nigeria is finished completely.

Everything is seen from ethnic line which keeps protecting the politicians.

I strongly advice any young person here to move out of Nigeria. See, Nigeria can't get better. It will forever be tribalism based govt which protects the politicians against their incompetence and they aren't ready to change it.

Forget it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by Basher8583: 9:07am On Dec 27, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

Stop complaining and sharpally reset your life with sniper. Who knows you might return in the stomach of a British woman
Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by naturefellow(m): 9:09am On Dec 27, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

SilverNorGold ILoveDemMANNA
Helinues thatbosstrevor1 arrewa

Jerked off to this already ?

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by BruncleZuma: 9:10am On Dec 27, 2020
Olakunleyakub:
This buhari government has failed me personally

Apart from his incompency, he is also enriched with so many foolish and bad followers from ministers to head of agencies and parastaters

The national assembly rubber stamp and stupidity is second to non

Can any tells me what is unconstitutional in inviting the Mr President to address the country on his plan and effort for the rissing insecurity in the country since he has refused to sack the service chiefs after many outcries?

If this government do not change their ways I fear that people will rise and it will be bloody than end Sars drama

Peace!

I hate to be that guy, but it's "Parastatal" sir.

Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by naturefellow(m): 9:11am On Dec 27, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Good... And it should not only end there o.. Those involved in the conspiracy should be suspended with immediate effect! Then leave the rest to us.. One by one, we shall recall them.. Making them scapegoats will serve as a deterrent to other would-be conspirators..

President Muhammadu Buhari has done exceptionally well with little resources. What else do they want?

See eh, this country must better, whether you idiots like it or not! May God bless Nigeria!
may your life be as exceptionally well as your president has handled the affairs of this nation.
May all join me to say... Amin!

Since you choose to be a stubborn goat cow

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by dewuyiebun: 9:22am On Dec 27, 2020
Nonsense...can't fool everybody they knew the heat of not honouring the invitation was becoming too much so they launched a fake abduction...lol
Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by charlesucheh(m): 9:23am On Dec 27, 2020
Las! las!
Naso E go End!
they only succeeded in making me look like a prophet!!!
Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by tundess: 9:27am On Dec 27, 2020
Some ppl were #occupyNass and #bbog -ing to foist this buffoon and his cronyism on the nation.
All this hue and cry about insecurity has achieved exactly nothing.
Service chiefs are still there; rural North is bandit country; BH alive, experienced, splintered; army demoralised and poorly led; govt is more invested in propaganda than fact etc
Oby told you the reason Buhari can never appear; He has dementia. He cannot participate in a Q n A session bc he can't remember what you asked 5 mins prior nor how he answered 5 mins later. We are in a marionette presidency. Lawan and Femi occupy lofty offices but are political lightweights whom serve their benefactors.
So nothing will change.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by Theevilone(m): 9:28am On Dec 27, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Whoever is looking forward to 2023 presidency can never be smart again,
This is all a game to these people

Tell us bro , what will happen before then ?
Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by charlesucheh(m): 9:35am On Dec 27, 2020
BONE WEAK!!!!
Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by MummyD2020(f): 9:42am On Dec 27, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

The ex prime minister of Japan Shinzo Abe was summoned Because of a PRIVATE DINNER PARTY he held for his supporters, without disclosing to the Japanese people or parliament the extra costs his office paid to subsidize the dinner party, HE honoured the invitation and APOLOGISED to the Japanese people and parliament. It was called the "cherry blossom scandal"

Honestly, this should not have been a surprise to me. I wasn't expecting him to honour it.
Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by PS712: 9:45am On Dec 27, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

The ex prime minister of Japan Shinzo Abe was summoned Because of a PRIVATE DINNER PARTY he held for his supporters, without disclosing to the Japanese people or parliament the extra costs his office paid to subsidize the dinner party, HE honoured the invitation and APOLOGISED to the Japanese people and parliament. It was called the "cherry blossom scandal"

Especially that of South Africa, it showed stability of a working system, where executive interference is minimal. The House of representatives signify equality of citizens, every citizen is represented by a member there. The position by the AGF is funny, the National Assembly can impeach a President but cannot invite same to come and explain important issues such as security? Ours is a sorry and shameless state, very unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by olisaEze(m): 9:58am On Dec 27, 2020
If have nothing to say again. Wake me up when 10:20:2020 ends sad
Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by Timfreds(m): 9:59am On Dec 27, 2020
Nigeria is a disgrace to the Nations of the world. Imagine how other countries will look at us reading this. Is Nigeria not heading for doom?
Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by dederocs(m): 10:46am On Dec 27, 2020
Sell out, apologise for what. Democracy is about separation of power, Mr President is not a boss of the house of reps, house of reps is there to checkmate the executive, not to hobnob, asslick and become slaves to the executive. The rubber stamp house of reps is the greatest danger to our democracy...we must push this set out.
Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by IgboWarlord(m): 11:02am On Dec 27, 2020
SilverNorGold:

You be mumu...
Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by Isabella199: 11:05am On Dec 27, 2020
Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by CSTRR: 11:16am On Dec 27, 2020
That's why you don't elect touts and Street chairmen into the National assembly.

They have no character. They are serving their bellies.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by lexy2014: 11:26am On Dec 27, 2020
blacknp:

14 (2)(b) the security and welfare of the people shall be the primary purpose of government: and

(c) the participation by the people in their government shall be ensured in accordance with the provisions of this Constitution.

Government is not the President pursuant to the Constitution 1999 (As Amended), Section c mandates the participation of the people in their government, Government is the authority of The Federal, States, & Local Governments, not President Buhari, that is why you keep shouting Northerners are cheating you in your own country, you refuse to study for yourself, you people prefer I hearsay from the misinformation of the likes of Ipob & Afinefere?

"Oga professor, based on d study u have studied for yourself, what system of govt does nigeria practice & who is d head of government of d Federal Republic of Nigeria? What does it mean to be head of govt? Who is in charge of d security infrastructure & apparatus of d country?"

Mr. Professor, I didn't hear from u again. Are d questions I asked too difficult for u to answer? It's unfortunate that u don't have IPoB & afenifere friends. They should have assisted. Don't u think u need to draw closer to those groups?
Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by aminho(m): 11:35am On Dec 27, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

But all the people you called are prime Ministers who answer to the parliament why not mention an elected president
Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by UNUKHASO: 11:38am On Dec 27, 2020
untouched clean grade
Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by jude90(m): 11:40am On Dec 27, 2020
My brother you see why Nigeria as a country can never get better? You even blame the parliament what about some ordinary people on this thread now ready to defend the incompetent fool they have as a president?
DuBLINGreenb:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Reasons Ibarapa Residents Want Iskilu Wakili Evicted / Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections / Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.