Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency (29005 Views)

Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance / Fayose: Rep Members Demanding Buhari's Invitation Should Expect EFCC Invitation / Insecurity: Reps Pass Motion Urging All Service Chiefs To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:42am On Dec 27, 2020
Theevilone:

Tell us bro , what will happen before then ?

Why tell you what you will soon feel
Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
Very careless and jonsing Reps members,Dem no tie Selena at all,e no go good ooo angry
Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by Theevilone(m): 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Why tell you what you will soon feel
Pls na I need to know
Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by blackpanda: 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
I'm disappointed at these old fo0ls

The prime minister of canada Justin Trudeau was summoned by senate FOR EATING CHOCOLATE bar in the senate House during a voting session in the house he attended, HE came and APOLOGISED to them. The person who made the accusation didn't know what he was eating yet he apologized
https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/pm-trudeau-apologizes-for-eating-chocolate-bar-during-voting-marathon-1.4345501

“Indeed Mr. Speaker, I apologize. It was a chocolate bar and I apologize,” Trudeau stated

The ex prime minister of Japan Shinzo Abe was summoned Because of a PRIVATE DINNER PARTY he held for his supporters, without disclosing to the Japanese people or parliament the extra costs his office paid to subsidize the dinner party, HE honoured the invitation and APOLOGISED to the Japanese people and parliament. It was called the "cherry blossom scandal"
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/12/25/japans-shinzo-abe-apologises-over-cherry-blossom-scandal

“Even though the accounting procedures happened without my knowledge, I feel morally responsible for what happened,” Abe told the committee. “I reflect on this deeply and apologise from my heart to the citizens and to all legislators.”

Jacinda Ardern Prime minister of NewZealand just this December after a terrorist attack SHE APOLOGISED for not being able to secure the victims, for the attack happening.
https://www.france24.com/en/asia-pacific/20201208-nz-s-ardern-apologises-for-failings-identified-by-inquiry-into-christchurch-massacre
According to reports "she failed to do certain things but even if those things were done the attack would still not have been stopped" yet she apologised for not doing those things regardless of whether it would have stopped the attack

@tegrianonigltd just reminded me of Jacob Zuma ex president of South Africa who was summoned by the south African parliament, he went and APOLOGISED for the upgrades he made to his house using state funds he was going to be impeached he knew it, the senate was against him (even tho his party was majority, the court was agaunst him even though he appointed most of the judges, the Crimes commission were against his actions and had summoned him too even tho he appointed their boss, so he
apologized and resigned. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-35943941

But here we are, Nigeria the failed, APOLOGISING TO THE PRESIDENT for summoning him to address the people when something as bad as kidnappings of over 333 boys as well as the numerous killings and kidnappings going on all over the country, this is way worse than the chocolate bar or dinner party or house upgrade in South Africa yet we are the ones apologising to the president for disturbing him to do his job.

WHO BROUGHT ME INTO NIGERIA? OF EVERY COUNTRY ON EARTH TO COME FROM

Pls relocate asap
You are not a tree
Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by FuckOsuPigs: 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
trash

No, he said the truth. Na you dey spew hogwash.
Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by Josywhyte: 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
nonsense and ingredients
Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by walkingshadow911: 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
aminho:

But all the people you called are prime Ministers who answer to the parliament why not mention an elected president

Dilma Rousseff was the 36th president of Brazil. Was convicted and formally impeached on 17 April 2016 by the federal senate. the Senate voted to suspend Rousseff's powers for the duration of the trial, and Vice President Michel Temer became acting president. On 31 August 2016, the Senate removed President Rousseff from office by a 61–20 vote.

Charges:
- Finding her guilty of breaking Brazil's budget laws
-Criminal administrative misconduct.
-etc

if you are not ashame of the way this country is being run, you have sold your soul to satan. you guys are feeding fat with your partisan politics and make prejudice of every arms of government of Nigeria bringing shame to this country. continue with your belly servicing. you and your children's children will still suffer for this in this life or your next life.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by Coronavirus1: 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
HenryThegreat1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/insecurity-reps-drop-buhari-invitation-apologise-to-presidency/
Rubber stamp who take you serious before go and die in oshiomole Voice.
Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2020
aminho:

But all the people you called are prime Ministers who answer to the parliament why not mention an elected president

I just added Jacob Zuma immediate past President of South Africa I still have other president's too but if I add them the list will be too long I think the message I wanted to pass has been effectively passed

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by frog12: 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
these lawmakers are a JOKE!
Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by Kayrich(m): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
Story for the Gods. Idiots and miscreants in national assembly summoning same character. It won't work

DuBLINGreenb:

The prime minister of canada Justin Trudeau was summoned by senate FOR EATING CHOCOLATE bar in the senate House during a voting session in the house he attended, HE came and APOLOGISED to them. The person who made the accusation didn't know what he was eating yet he apologized
https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/pm-trudeau-apologizes-for-eating-chocolate-bar-during-voting-marathon-1.4345501

“Indeed Mr. Speaker, I apologize. It was a chocolate bar and I apologize,” Trudeau stated

The ex prime minister of Japan Shinzo Abe was summoned Because of a PRIVATE DINNER PARTY he held for his supporters, without disclosing to the Japanese people or parliament the extra costs his office paid to subsidize the dinner party, HE honoured the invitation and APOLOGISED to the Japanese people and parliament. It was called the "cherry blossom scandal"
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/12/25/japans-shinzo-abe-apologises-over-cherry-blossom-scandal

“Even though the accounting procedures happened without my knowledge, I feel morally responsible for what happened,” Abe told the committee. “I reflect on this deeply and apologise from my heart to the citizens and to all legislators.”

Jacinda Ardern Prime minister of NewZealand just this December after a terrorist attack SHE APOLOGISED for not being able to secure the victims, for the attack happening.
https://www.france24.com/en/asia-pacific/20201208-nz-s-ardern-apologises-for-failings-identified-by-inquiry-into-christchurch-massacre
According to reports "she failed to do certain things but even if those things were done the attack would still not have been stopped" yet she apologised for not doing those things regardless of whether it would have stopped the attack

@tegrianonigltd just reminded me of Jacob Zuma ex president of South Africa who was summoned by the south African parliament, he went and APOLOGISED for the upgrades he made to his house using state funds he was going to be impeached he knew it, the senate was against him (even tho his party was majority, the court was agaunst him even though he appointed most of the judges, the Crimes commission were against his actions and had summoned him too even tho he appointed their boss, so he

But here we are, Nigeria the failed, APOLOGISING TO THE PRESIDENT for summoning him to address the people when something as bad as kidnappings of over 333 boys as well as the numerous killings and kidnappings going on all over the country, this is way worse than the chocolate bar or dinner party or house upgrade in South Africa yet we are the ones apologising to the president for disturbing him to do his job.

Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by seunayantokun(m): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
The destiny of Nigeria that must be changed is the evil called the 1999 Constitution. As long as it remains in force, Nigerians....
Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by Jasonjack: 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
They knew is crone, and he can’t come on live to face house of reps. All the national broadcast recently are editing stuff. The cabal knew they can’t edit this one because journalists will be there live. So reps have to accept any amount giving to them by the presidency as bribe to quench the matter.
Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

I just added Jacob Zuma immediate past President of South Africa I still have other president's too but if I add them the list will be too long I think the message I wanted to pass has been effectively passed

Don’t mind them. Trying to make excuses. This is a democracy. Elected officials are answerable to the people. There are also steps within the constitution to check them on not being effective at their job.

This president has surrounded himself with hyenas and the country is suffering as a result

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by Lovelive: 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
May God heal dis kontry

DuBLINGreenb:

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by lexy2014: 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
blacknp:

14 (2)(b) the security and welfare of the people shall be the primary purpose of government: and

(c) the participation by the people in their government shall be ensured in accordance with the provisions of this Constitution.

Government is not the President pursuant to the Constitution 1999 (As Amended), Section c mandates the participation of the people in their government, Government is the authority of The Federal, States, & Local Governments, not President Buhari, that is why you keep shouting Northerners are cheating you in your own country, you refuse to study for yourself, you people prefer I hearsay from the misinformation of the likes of Ipob & Afinefere?

Oga professor, am yet to hear from u since morning. U have suddenly lost ur voice. As a man who studies for himself, what is welfare? Is welfare determined by d state of d economy of d country? If ur answer is yes, how does inflation affect welfare & d living standards of nigeria? Who is in charge of inflation & d general living standard as determined by d prevailing economy? Is it d people?

Let's also look at electricity. If nigerians pay for non existent electricity when they still use fuel to power their generators, how does this affect welfare?
Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by lexy2014: 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
Speaktruth88:

Don’t mind them. Trying to make excuses. This is a democracy. Elected officials are answerable to the people. There are also steps within the constitution to check them on not being effective at their job.

This president has surrounded himself with hyenas and the country is suffering as a result

D president surrounded himself with people like him
Re: Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency by lexy2014: 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
authority2006:

The most useless Senate in the history of Nigeria. The groundstanding of the Saraki led Senate almost brought Nigeria to her knees. Budget wasn't passed until June or July of the budget year. Developmental projects suffered major setbacks.
The wrong notion that many of you have is that the presidency and the national assembly should never cooperate or see eye to eye. If they do, they are rubber stamp. But the truth is that there won't be progress or development if they don't cooperate.

What "groundstanding" of d saraki led Senate almost brought nigeria to her knees? Kindly shed light on how that happened?

Are u sure u got ur facts right about d budget that u say was passed in July? Can u inform us on when d said budget was submitted & when defense of d budget took place?

What are d developmental projects that suffered major setbacks? Since saraki left d Senate, how have d living standard of nigerians improved since u are alleging that he was d hinderance to buhari doing his job?

Are u familiar with d principle of checks and balances?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What El Rufai Said About Atiku Years Ago When He Was A Minister Of FCT / Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol / Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Attend Burial Of Hamzat’s Father (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.