Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry (37122 Views)

Thousands Storm Adeboye’s Crusade In Bauchi (Pictures) / TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by AyoConduit: 9:47am On Dec 27, 2020
Nice
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by datola: 9:47am On Dec 27, 2020
ok
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Patrioticman007(m): 9:50am On Dec 27, 2020
Exmilitant:
There is bound to be shortages in tights and offerings.
They always collect but refuse to give back, what a pyramid scheme.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 27, 2020
femi4:
As Christians, you have to obey the rules set by the government

Like federal governments wanted churches to start paying tax,replace all the GO's and limit their ownership powers but "daddy GO" went to Abuja to lobby...

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by emmabest2000(m): 9:51am On Dec 27, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
As that church big reach common face mask dem no fit buy share for members na wa oh
Wearing face mask in the church is lack of faith

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Dronyemachi53(m): 9:51am On Dec 27, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I was about to ask if that was not an option at least made available since they already rode, some may have even walked, miles from their homes to the venue.

First and foremost I want to congratulate u and the other person u quoted for winning the prestigious award of BEST FOOLS OF 2020.

why go to church if u don't have the basic like facemask and sanitizer or abi ur brain is paining u

1 Like

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Elvis2kay: 10:02am On Dec 27, 2020
angry
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by michoim(m): 10:03am On Dec 27, 2020
Nice one from RCCG!
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by dhope: 10:05am On Dec 27, 2020
doggedfighter:

Shut up,Jane
Stop being an anti-christ! Surrender yourself to the will of God and be saved by Christ Jesus. It's nobody business to judge any G.O as they themselves will be judged together with church members at the end. You can choose to abuse me but kindly remeber the message of christ and have a change of heart. Cheers
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by harmony75: 10:07am On Dec 27, 2020
oh God heal the world ������ you should know to take your face mask and hand sanitizer is your responsibility you need not to be told!
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Zooposki(f): 10:08am On Dec 27, 2020
femi4:
As Christians, you have to obey the rules set by the government

As the government, I decree that Christians should no longer attend church service. You better obey.
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by femi4: 10:08am On Dec 27, 2020
Gucciballer:

Like federal governments wanted churches to start paying tax,replace all the GO's and limit their ownership powers but "daddy GO" went to Abuja to lobby...
He went to Abj: yes
His reason: nobody knows
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 27, 2020
I dunno. I can't make up my mind as to whether Jesus would have worn a face mask.

Sodiquinone:
The same man that drink tea with God,drive car without fuel is forcing people to wear mask bcs of common covid...fake

Drink tea with God? Is that an exaggeration or are you being metaphorical? I've heard of the driving car without fuel fable. It was a prior claim of Oral Roberts as well.
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 27, 2020
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=97459514] I was about to ask if that was not an option at least made available since they already rode, some may have even walked, miles from their homes to the venue.[/quote

You are always on the attacking side. Why?
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by EmekaBlue(m): 10:11am On Dec 27, 2020
Lamasta:
It shall be well with me and my family cool
Selfish talk

Typical christian

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by cvarinzechukwu: 10:13am On Dec 27, 2020
Which country will I get sure client
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 27, 2020
Yes to reduce the spread of covid 19...
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 27, 2020
Sodiquinone:
The same man that drink tea with God,drive car without fuel is forcing people to wear mask bcs of common covid...fake

Tell government to remove the covid 19 restrictions and see whether people will wear masks.
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by iramure(m): 10:16am On Dec 27, 2020
Gucciballer:
Fraudsters!!!!

All of a sudden "Jesus" can not heal those with Corona virus but they want us to believe the MYTH AND FABLES WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE and being "in the house of God" cannot prevent virus but mask CAN........Clowns!!!!

at times I begin to wonder what exactly is our offence as African to have deserved this level of foolishness sold to us, more so that we have completely lost our sanity and given ourselves wholly to myth and lies in the names of religion.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by BlessedNuel: 10:16am On Dec 27, 2020
We go dey alright Las Las
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by sesan85(m): 10:16am On Dec 27, 2020
Lol, why do people who've covered their bodies with so-called "blood of Jesus" put on face mask on a crusade ground that has also been covered with the "blood of Jesus"? Seems "blood of Jesus" can't protect Christians against Covid. Bunch of utterly brainwashed sheeple.
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by merits(m): 10:18am On Dec 27, 2020
I no dey kukuma go anywhere.

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by na2016: 10:19am On Dec 27, 2020
JaneYave:
No worries, the God that cures all plaugues will have mercy. It shall be well soon.

You better stay at home. The way covid is killing people now no be here
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by NobleRace: 10:20am On Dec 27, 2020
DropsMic:
Clearly..... What is in him is not greater than what is in the world.

I love religion

Human beings.

Oyedepo didn't use facemask they accused him. Adeboye used facemask, they insult him.

Human beings!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by palsenator(m): 10:22am On Dec 27, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
As that church big reach common face mask dem no fit buy share for members na wa oh

Really?? Why did you reason normally? As cheap as face mask is, why cant the worshippers buy it for themselves? Don't hate the church to the extent that you will loss your commonsense nah... Must the church provide everything?
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Koolyarn: 10:27am On Dec 27, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Yes, God created man and viruses as well..yes, in His wisdom, He created them all. God will definitely not die.

Your God created virus? Not in my bible

And God created,,, and He saw it was good.

Virus came as a result of the effect of sin.
What was meant for good was turn for evil.
What God created was for good and not for harm.

It is like a knife meant for cutting bread was used as a murder weapon.
The knive manufa cturer will be surprised if you accused him of creating a murder weapon
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Abalado(f): 10:28am On Dec 27, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
oga Ade receive sense o,they said crusade and not church program,,I guess ure a Muslim,u don't knw anything about crusade or how many do attend crusade, receive sense

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by jaxxy(m): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2020
I like this. Faith is not gross stupidity neither is it tempting God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims / Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon / What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.