Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry (37569 Views)

Thousands Storm Adeboye’s Crusade In Bauchi (Pictures) / TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You need to worry more about God delivering you, not me!

Calm down. We not fighting.

Good day!
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Kobojunkie: 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
jaxxy:

Some viruses are finished product not natural. Engineered not created accepted.
huh?
Kobojunkie:
China engineered the virus... Man is not a creator. He instead uses what already exists to make what he wants instead.

God on the other hand created everything that is..including viruses, atoms etc which are in turn manipulated by man to manufacture a product.
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by jaxxy(m): 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kobojunkie:
huh?

I agreed with u.
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Kobojunkie: 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
jaxxy:

I agreed with u.
Ok. So do you also agree that God created Evil? undecided

After all, God is the creator and nothing that was created was created without Him(Jesus Christ- the Word of God)
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Kobojunkie: 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
Patrioticman007:

They always collect but refuse to give back, what a pyramid scheme.
an even more heinous pyramid scheme that is preached is their "soul-winning" campaign which supposes Heaven rewards persons for the "conversion" of Souls to God.
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by jaxxy(m): 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Ok. So do you also agree that God created Evil? undecided

After all, God is the creator and nothing that was created was created without Him(Jesus Christ- the Word of God)

Nope God created good and evil is not of God. Evil was born during the fall of the 1st man. God gave freewill and some people used that for bad. This is the accurate description and situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by DelphiOracle(m): 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kobojunkie:
God never told you that pastors are meant to teach you anything. God said He himself will teach you all things, but I see in your case, you switched off your brain cells waiting for pastors who themselves were taught by other men to continue feeding you lies in the name of God.

Let me help you! God created everything there is..including viruses. Nothing was created apart from Him. If you still doubt it, then I suggest you ask yourself if God is truly who you believe in, or your pastors.
o so ur God told u he created virus? Wow....

I appreciate ur effort. E remain small for you to make sense. Try again.
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Koolyarn: 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kobojunkie:
So, from your summation, sin created Viruses meaning that God is not in fact the only creator that there is? Wow... So there were other creators in the mix? undecided

So God lied when He claimed Himself the only creator? undecided
So God only created the good things...someone else created the evil things? undecided

Who is the someone else who is able to create other things that God cannot,according to you, create? lipsrsealed

So when It was said of Jesus Christ that through Him ALL things were created, that was a lie? lipsrsealed

Man! Many of you are really filled with lies in the name of God.... How can anyone who truly knows God not realize from the onset that God created all things...good and evil...and it wass all good? undecided

Stop listening to those eejits you call pastors and teachers...instead read the darn book for yourself so you can learn what is in fact written in it.

Guy ,calm down and listen.

God did not create the virus, someone answered you brilliantly, China created the virus. Not GOD abi didn't come across it.

Everything God created was good. The mutation from our selfish desire that is deep rooted in sin cause this disaster.
Like the analogy of the knive I have was the answer to this. The manufacturer created the knife but selfish desire metarmo phoses the knife into an evil thing. That selfish desire is sin rooted

Guy,maybe your god create the virus, and fed you with the misconception but my Almighty Father cannot be attributed to that.

What lies, who is been lied to? The facts are there, China scientist created the virus and you had the guts to attributed to your God?

Stay in your lane with this your god ooo
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Koolyarn: 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
sesan85:

Oga go and sleep. Can your so-called "blood of Jesus" protect you sheeple against Covid or not?

Guy , I attended several of those crusade while placing for God protection.
NOTHING happened and I am at rest (not sleeping) as your evil hear wanted to engineer. So sorry NTORt!!!!

It did it work and please whenever you are in a public place don't seek for protection you hear.

All this people who claim scientistism and philosophy but empty inside sef.
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
jaxxy:

Yes there are natural miracles I think and also divine miracles. Bt even natural miracles is attributed to the maker. God.
Well.. Yes! Religious folks like you would attribute it to God or the maker, Some would attribute it to luck or Karma. Not everyone believe in God hence the attributes to luck or Karma or chemical reactions..

For example, when someone suffers from mental illness, might seek medical/psychiatrists's solutions, whereas most religious folk would seek religious/prayers/healings solutions. Eventually if the patience gets better through prayers, they would attribute the healing to God and say it is a miracle perhaps, or eventually if the patience gets better with medications, you can see that it had nothing to do with prayers/miracle/healing it is science/chemical reactions.

You see the difference?
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Kobojunkie: 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
jaxxy:

Nope God created good and evil is not off God. Evil was born during the fall of the 1st man. God gave freewill and some people used that for bad. This is the accurate description and situation.
Where in scripture are you told that evil was created during the fall of the first man? undecided.

God gave freewill and some people used their freewill to "create" evil? Can you provide any reference for these claims you make here? undecided

So in essence, from what You have said... God did not in fact create ALL THINGS and it was not through Jesus Christ that ALL THINGS were created? undecided
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by jaxxy(m): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Where in scripture are you told that evil was created during the fall of the first man? undecided.

God gave freewill and some people used their freewill to "create" evil? Can you provide any reference for these claims you make here? undecided

So in essence, from what You have said... God did not in fact create ALL THINGS and it was not through Jesus Christ that ALL THINGS were created? undecided

Engineered evil is the phrase sorry not created. grin
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Kobojunkie: 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
DelphiOracle:
o so ur God told u he created virus? Wow....

I appreciate ur effort. E remain small for you to make sense. Try again.
So the God you worship did not in fact create ALL THINGS..He instead created SOME THINGS? undecided

And it was not through Jesus Christ that ALL THINGS were made..instead only some things were created through the Jesus that you worship instead, right? undecided
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Kobojunkie: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
jaxxy:

Engineered evil is the phrase sorry not created. grin
Engineered evil from what components? undecided
Please do not say nothing
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by jaxxy(m): 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Engineered evil from what components? undecided
Please do not say nothing

From good components bro.
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by DelphiOracle(m): 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kobojunkie:
So the God you worship did not in fact create ALL THINGS..He instead created SOME THINGS? undecided

And it was not through Jesus Christ that ALL THINGS were made..instead only some things were created through the Jesus that you worship instead, right? undecided
He created all things. All things that was good. Good and perfect in every sense. Then he rested. Ok?
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Kobojunkiee: 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
jaxxy:

From good components bro.
So, according to your formulae.... Goodn * Goodm = EVIL
implying that if you keep adding good together, the result is evil? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

In the Bible, we read that God is Good... are you suggesting that to some degree God, in fact, contains Evil? undecided
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Kobojunkiee: 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
DelphiOracle:
He created all things. All things that was good. Good and perfect in every sense. Then he rested. Ok?
Where in the Bible did you get this claim of yours from? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by DelphiOracle(m): 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
Genesis 1: 3. And 2: 1 to 3.
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by DelphiOracle(m): 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
Genesis 1: 31 and 2: 1 to 3
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Kobojunkiee: 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
Koolyarn:
Guy ,calm down and listen.
God did not create the virus, someone answered you brilliantly, China created the virus. Not GOD abi didn't come across it.
The person who answered admitted that China did not create the virus, but instead engineered it to suite its purpose. To create, as God did, is to in fact constitute something out of next to nothing for building blocks, which is what God did. What humans instead do is engineer a product using already available building blocks, something completely different from what God is said to have done in Genesis. Not even China is able to do what God is said to have done in Genesis.
That said, I see you never really answered the questions I asked in my post there. undecided
Koolyarn:
Everything God created was good. The mutation from our selfish desire that is deep rooted in sin cause this disaster.
Where in the Bible do you get this claim of yours from?undecided
If I get it clearly, you are suggesting instead that Good mutated create Evil?undecided
Who created/defined SIN that in turn caused this claimed mutations of yours?undecided
Or did Sin exist outside of/beyond God? undecided
Koolyarn:
Like the analogy of the knive I have was the answer to this. The manufacturer created the knife but selfish desire metarmo phoses the knife into an evil thing. That selfish desire is sin rooted
But a knife is not evil... it is a tool which can be used either for good or for evil. Same applies to viruses... an organism which can serve as a tooll to be used either for good or evil. To declare the knife evil is not admit a level of ignorance in terms of what is good and what is evil. Same with the assumption that viruses are evil.
Koolyarn:
Guy,maybe your god create the virus, and fed you with the misconception but my Almighty Father cannot be attributed to that.
Stop trying to throw God under the bus for your ignorance.
Koolyarn:
What lies, who is been lied to? The facts are there, China scientist created the virus and you had the guts to attributed to your God?
Scientists do not create... they engineer or manufacture but never actually create anything. Only God can do that! The lies you have been told are plenty and they continue to flow from every statement you make.
Koolyarn:
Stay in your lane with this your god ooo
Stop gorging on the lies that your so-called men of god feed you... open your eyes to the truth that has been before you from even before you were born.

John 1 vs 1-5
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2. He was in the beginning with God.
3. All things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made.

4. In him was life,[a] and the life was the light of men.
5. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Kobojunkiee: 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
DelphiOracle:
Genesis 1: 3. And 2: 1 to 3.
Instead speaks of God's impression of what He had created during the 6-day creation spree... it does not tell us exact details of Him creating "Good" itself during that time.

Genesis 1 vs 31
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
31. And God saw everything that he had made, and behold, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day.
Same with Genesis 2: 1-3. What we have is in fact God's impression of what He has created, not confirmation that He created good itself.
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Emeka71(m): 6:27am On Dec 28, 2020
JaneYave:
No worries, the God that cures all plaugues will have mercy. It shall be well soon.
I thought that the corona-virus is over but the thing seems as if the life can not return to normal again.
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by AntiChristian: 7:07am On Dec 28, 2020
advocatejare:

That means your Allah was powerless, if plague could be killing the people where his shrine is located and the stupid treatment his false Prophet prescribed didn't work

How many people died?

How many survived?

Compare it to how many people Jesus saved before he died.
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by JaneYave(f): 7:22am On Dec 28, 2020
Emeka71:
I thought that the corona-virus is over but the thing seems as if the life can not return to normal again.
Things will surely get better by God's grace.
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by advocatejare(m): 8:08am On Dec 28, 2020
AntiChristian:

How many people died?

How many survived?

Compare it to how many people Jesus saved before he died.
Check below for your answer

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by sesan85(m): 8:10am On Dec 28, 2020
Koolyarn:

Guy , I attended several of those crusade while placing for God protection.
NOTHING happened and I am at rest (not sleeping) as your evil hear wanted to engineer. So sorry NTORt!!!!

It did it work and please whenever you are in a public place don't seek for protection you hear.

All this people who claim scientistism and philosophy but empty inside sef.

Shut up, gullible, pea-brained religitard. That you clowns needed face masks on your crusade grounds alone says it all. Covid-19 has been ravaging the world for over a year now and your scammers called pastors with their so-called miracles have been unable to cure it. Bloody sheeple

1 Like

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by sesan85(m): 8:13am On Dec 28, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Blood of Jesus Christ only forgives sins and is meant for drinking during the Last supper... Not that foolish simulation of pagan practice of "covering" in the blood practiced by some in Christianity.

Jesus Christ never said anything about His blood protecting anyone, and He certainly never asked anyone to cover themselves in His blood.

Trust Christians to come up with different, silly, personal interpretations of so-called "blood of Jesus." Dear sheeple, why hasn't your Jesus been able to rid the world of Covid? Haven't you guys prayed enough?
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Koolyarn: 8:16am On Dec 28, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
The person who answered admitted that China did not create the virus, but instead engineered it to suite its purpose. To create, as God did, is to in fact constitute something out of next to nothing for building blocks, which is what God did. What humans instead do is engineer a product using already available building blocks, something completely different from what God is said to have done in Genesis. Not even China is able to do what God is said to have done in Genesis.
That said, I see you never really answered the questions I asked in my post there. undecided
Where in the Bible do you get this claim of yours from?undecided
If I get it clearly, you are suggesting instead that Good mutated create Evil?undecided
Who created/defined SIN that in turn caused this claimed mutations of yours?undecided
Or did Sin exist outside of/beyond God? undecided
But a knife is not evil... it is a tool which can be used either for good or for evil. Same applies to viruses... an organism which can serve as a tooll to be used either for good or evil. To declare the knife evil is not admit a level of ignorance in terms of what is good and what is evil. Same with the assumption that viruses are evil.
Stop trying to throw God under the bus for your ignorance.
Scientists do not create... they engineer or manufacture but never actually create anything. Only God can do that! The lies you have been told are plenty and they continue to flow from every statement you make.
Stop gorging on the lies that your so-called men of god feed you... open your eyes to the truth that has been before you from even before you were born.

This is getting tiresome and frustrating as you are adamant on philosophical things which leads to no where.
I am not getting any teaching or guidance from any pastor but from my bible. If you feel that I am , pls quote or make reference to such.
You did throw your god under the bus by saying He created the virus and a lot of response were against your theology.

For the sake of scholarly advise , there is a difference between CREATE and MAKE. God create the earth with all he abidance of materials need for the making stage. Human distorted it by the sin factor. God CREATED metals, human being MADE the knife. A man can use the knife for cutting vegetable (good thing) or use it for evil things( e.g killings).
The question is WHO CREATED THE KNIFE USED TO KILL,

Using your thinking God created or made the knife?
No sorry, my biblical teaching ( not pastoral) is contrary to your logi

From your logic , it was your God that created since He created everything, then you turn to me and claim I threw him under while I get the feeling that you almost threw your into jail.

This is hilarious and not worth mentioning as you have wrongly twisted the word of God to suit your position.

Good luck with that
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by sesan85(m): 8:16am On Dec 28, 2020
Princewell2012:

Hmm but If they disobey the guildline you will still say they are not obeying the government directive. Let the government remove the covid19 guildline let's see if you will see anybody with facemask .
Oga, can "blood of Jesus" protect against Covid or not?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019 Elections: Prophet TB Joshua's Message To Nigerians Before Elections / Lovemaking After Traditional Wedding Only: Is This Fornication? / Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.