Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

How Fasting Helps To Unlock Your Spiritual Potential - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Fasting Helps To Unlock Your Spiritual Potential (5076 Views)

Members Beat Pastor James Mugo After He Asked Them To Pay ₦16,000 To Unlock 2022 / You Need To Read This – See How Fasting And Prayer Can Change Your Love Life. / "Your Spiritual Welfare Is Our Concern" - Deeper Life Bible Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fasting Helps To Unlock Your Spiritual Potential by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:30am On Mar 08, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

I insist that you have an encounter about me from the Holy Spirit first. I am serious.

I have read enough preachy threads, but the people behind them were not able to help me.

I can't know, but God knows everything. So if He is really behind you, then you will know if I am serious and have an idea of what I want to say. You talked about unlocking your potential. Let it unlock something in me, if Jesus is really there for me.

Because that is the only reason I read every page of this thread, because you said it comes from Him.
I have already started praying for you because I care about God's interest. I prayed for you at midnight.

I don't want to argue with you, but i've heard you and seen that there's a lot of hurt inside of you, you need to let go of.

I already told you about humbling yourself before God, so that's another, for you cannot go to God with pride as the Pharisees used to do, and expect for Him to give you any audience.

If you at least humble yourself before Him, and seek Him sincerely, I believe He would respond to you.

My job is to support you with my spiritual backing to enhance the process.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: How Fasting Helps To Unlock Your Spiritual Potential by BRATISLAVA: 9:46am On Mar 08, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I have already started praying for you because I care about God's interest. I prayed for you at midnight.

I don't want to argue with you, but i've heard you and seen that there's a lot of hurt inside of you, you need to let go of.

I already told you about humbling yourself before God, so that's another, for you cannot go to God with pride as the Pharisees used to do, and expect for Him to give you any audience.

If you at least humble yourself before Him, and seek Him sincerely, I believe He would respond to you.

My job is to support you with my spiritual backing to enhance the process.

Thanks and God bless.

What hurt that you quantify it as a lot? Is it because of my opposition to men abusing, oppressing and looking down on women? That they use the Bible to do it?

As for this humbling part, I don't understand. How does one humble themselves for God? I should become fearful of Him? Or how do I go about it? What should and shouldn't I do?

Tell me.
Re: How Fasting Helps To Unlock Your Spiritual Potential by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:19am On Mar 08, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

What hurt that you quantify it as a lot? Is it because of my opposition to men abusing, oppressing and looking down on women? That they use the Bible to do it?

As for this humbling part, I don't understand. How does one humble themselves for God? I should become fearful of Him? Or how do I go about it? What should and shouldn't I do?

Tell me.
My major concern about you is that you allow it to get to you to the point that you lose yourself. That means that if it was intended to hurt or weigh you down, then they're succeeding.

You can't deny that it doesn't hurt you a lot, because it's glaring it does.

Even the way you sounded here shows that it's gotten deep into you, because this is not even related to that, yet you sounded hurt, although you're now sounding much better.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't be opposed to that, but let it not get to the point where it makes you lose yourself.

As for the humbling yourself part, it's for you to come to before Him as if you're nothing, and sincerely seek His help.

God bless.
Re: How Fasting Helps To Unlock Your Spiritual Potential by BRATISLAVA: 11:20am On Mar 08, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
My major concern about you is that you allow it to get to you to the point that you lose yourself. That means that if it was intended to hurt or weigh you down, then they're succeeding.

You can't deny that it doesn't hurt you a lot, because it's glaring it does.

Even the way you sounded here shows that it's gotten deep into you, because this is not even related to that, yet you sounded hurt, although you're now sounding much better.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't be opposed to that, but let it not get to the point where it makes you lose yourself.

As for the humbling yourself part, it's for you to come to before Him as if you're nothing, and sincerely seek His help.

God bless.

It's related to what you posted about my previous posts on the forum, one way or the other.

Seen a lot of oppression of women and most of it was from upright men carrying big Bibles/Korans and preaching like they are the closest beings to God, constantly at the spec in women's eyes but carrying large beams in their own. I am not hurt by it, just wonder why men can't think and treat others right just because they are women. If no one says it, men will continue to feel they are right when they're actually doing evil things.

That aside, how can I come as if I'm nothing? Am I not a creation of God? Made to be like Him, though not as He? Is He ready to help me? Has He ever been ready to do so?
Re: How Fasting Helps To Unlock Your Spiritual Potential by HopeVictor(m): 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

It's related to what you posted about my previous posts on the forum, one way or the other.

Seen a lot of oppression of women and most of it was from upright men carrying big Bibles/Korans and preaching like they are the closest beings to God, constantly at the spec in women's eyes but carrying large beams in their own. I am not hurt by it, just wonder why men can't think and treat others right just because they are women. If no one says it, men will continue to feel they are right when they're actually doing evil things.

That aside, how can I come as if I'm nothing? Am I not a creation of God? Made to be like Him, though not as He? Is He ready to help me? Has He ever been ready to do so?
It depends on your needs but God is ever ready to help us..
Re: How Fasting Helps To Unlock Your Spiritual Potential by BRATISLAVA: 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
HopeVictor:

It depends on your needs but God is ever ready to help us..

You're here.
Re: How Fasting Helps To Unlock Your Spiritual Potential by HopeVictor(m): 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You're here.
You need me?
Re: How Fasting Helps To Unlock Your Spiritual Potential by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You humble yourself and become as a little child.
Re: How Fasting Helps To Unlock Your Spiritual Potential by BRATISLAVA: 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You humble yourself and become as a little child.

Ok.

Will you be praying for me again at midnight on the dot?
Re: How Fasting Helps To Unlock Your Spiritual Potential by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Ok.

Will you be praying for me again at midnight on the dot?
No but I'd still pray for you.

1 Like

Re: How Fasting Helps To Unlock Your Spiritual Potential by BRATISLAVA: 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
No but I'd still pray for you.

Is that so.
Re: How Fasting Helps To Unlock Your Spiritual Potential by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:53am On Mar 09, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Is that so.
Yes but don't forget to pray also for yourself.
Re: How Fasting Helps To Unlock Your Spiritual Potential by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Day 25:

So far, so good. Thank God for His strength.

I just received some revelations from God this afternoon concerning me and this nation.

I'm going to just share that concerning Nigeria for personal reasons.

Change is coming to Nigeria!

2021 is the year of Nigeria!

God is going to make it happen!

That's it.

God bless.
After fasting dry for 3 days, from the 1st - 3rd of June, the death of TB Joshua was announced 2 days later, on the 5th of June.

This is a major victory over the works of Satan in Nigeria and by extention, Africa, because TB Joshua was Africa's biggest witch, hence his death means a lot of lives have been saved in the process and the abominable practices as human sacrifices in the land have been significantly curtailed.

I'm still astounded at what God can use someone to achieve when he completely yields himself to God's Will, because this man was the biggest problem of Nigeria. His abominable practices had immensely corrupted this land and brought the nation so much reproach.

Thank God for granting Nigeria a great and mighty deliverance from the stranglehold of Satan.

Change is indeed coming to Nigeria!

God bless.
Re: How Fasting Helps To Unlock Your Spiritual Potential by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Nigeria! Nigeria! Your time has come!

Rise up! Rise up!

Take over the land!

Thus say the Spirit of God.
Amen!
Re: How Fasting Helps To Unlock Your Spiritual Potential by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should Pastors/ministries Sell Their Books And Messages? / See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years / Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.