Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,481 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

See Side Effects Of Male Condoms You Should Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Side Effects Of Male Condoms You Should Know (661 Views)

10 Lessons About Condoms You Need Before Losing Your Virginity. / 7 Myth And Facts About Condoms You Should Know / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Side Effects Of Male Condoms You Should Know by Mpvibetv: 7:46am On Dec 27, 2020
Condoms, likewise called rubbers, are normally made of latex, however some are produced using polyurethane or lambskin. Latex and polyurethane condoms give the most assurance against STIs. Male condoms are easy to utilize, modest and broadly accessible. They are accessible with or without an ointment and arrive in an assortment of lengths, shapes, widths, thicknesses and shadings. A few condoms have custom finishing to expand sensation.

Risks of Using Condoms
Male condoms are by and large protected and compelling. In any case, there are a couple of things you ought to consider:

1. Condoms can trigger a latex sensitivity. Responses to latex can incorporate rash, hives, runny nose, and in extreme cases fixing of the aviation routes and loss of pulse. On the off chance that you or your accomplice is adversely affected by latex, a polyurethane or lambskin condom might be another option.

How you get ready

A few condoms are greased up with nonoxynol-9, a substance that slaughters sperm (spermicide) and is intended to help forestall pregnancy. In any case, condoms without spermicide are a superior choice for a few reasons:

1. Spermicidal condoms don’t have all the earmarks of being any more successful than other greased up condoms at forestalling pregnancy.

2. Spermicidal condoms cost more than different sorts of condoms and have a more limited time frame of realistic usability.

Full Details on how Condoms affect male organs below
https://nationnaija.com.ng/men-see-side-effects-of-male-condoms-you-should-know/

1 Like

Re: See Side Effects Of Male Condoms You Should Know by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 27, 2020
oga I no just understand u, shey u wan mk person carry sweetie abi gonorrhea from these pusssy people ni?be like u dey ment

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Full Gist On How FCMB Managing Director Allegedly Had An Affair With Staff / I Need Quick Remedy Now . I Mean Right Now. I Am Loosing It Already / This Indian Bit.ch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.