Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Full Gist On How FCMB Managing Director Allegedly Had An Affair With Staff - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Full Gist On How FCMB Managing Director Allegedly Had An Affair With Staff (660 Views)

Married Teacher Allegedly Had Sex With Boy, 15, / Man Accidentally Catches Wife On Google Maps Having An Affair With Another Man / Female Teacher Allegedly Had Sex With 16-year-old Student In A Plane Toilet (pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Gist On How FCMB Managing Director Allegedly Had An Affair With Staff by TrunnionNews: 7:55am On Jan 03, 2021
It was gathered that Thomas had stroke immediately he had the sad news but later recovered and later met another lady whom he planned to get married to.

Shocking revelation as The Managing Director of First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Adam Nuhu is currently trending on Twitter and all social media platforms because he was involved in a marriage scandal with one of the Bank's female staff. An alleged affairs which yielded two children.

The husband of the woman in question is identified as Tunde Thomas reportedly died of depression and cardiac arrest on December 16th 2020.

Trunnion News gathered that Thomas reportedly died of depression due to the fact that he discovered that he is not the father of their two children but Nuru is as a result of the affair he had with Moyo Thomas.

Basically, FCMB has said they are investigating the issue but Nigerians are vying for prosecution of Nuru.

According to what Trunnion News gathered, Moyo informed her husband that she was leaving Nigeria for United States with the two kids, only for her to call him upon arrival that the two children are not his.

The news initially caused Thomas stroke but later recovered and later met another lady whom he planned to get married to.

Whereas, the husband was said to have suffered cardiac arrest after he returned from work about two days before his traditional wedding to his pregnant girlfriend.

Over 1,400 Petition has been signed as at January 2nd calling for the sack of the FCMB MD over the marriage scandals and unethical misconduct.

The petitioners had called on the Central Bank of Nigeria to sack Nuru while demanding an intensive investigation into the matter so that justice will prevail at a cost.

What are your thoughts on this matter? Let is know by leaving a comment below.

Read similar post and follow the trend below
http://www.trunnionnews.com/2021/01/full-gist-on-how-fcmb-managing-director.html

Re: Full Gist On How FCMB Managing Director Allegedly Had An Affair With Staff by cpu2006(m): 8:25am On Jan 03, 2021
Sack him & kill him by hanging. cry
Re: Full Gist On How FCMB Managing Director Allegedly Had An Affair With Staff by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:04am On Jan 03, 2021
I Think the cheat wife should be etradited to nigeria with immediate effect.. before i could say anything!!
Re: Full Gist On How FCMB Managing Director Allegedly Had An Affair With Staff by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 03, 2021
Trunionnews gathered what we already know abeg swerve

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Inviting Three Romancelanders For Dinner This Valentine / Nigerian Girls Are Useful...all Of Them(MY EXPERIENCE) / Is This Pregnancy For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.