Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

If My Life Is For Rent - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If My Life Is For Rent (1268 Views)

My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice / My Life Is Upside Down / A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If My Life Is For Rent by Jemiwizzy(f): 10:38am On Dec 27, 2020
I live a very sorrowful life.

it keeps me loney.

it's hard to understand why ?

some have food but they cannot eat.

some have money but are not happy.

some have leg but have no shoes.

some have house but have no family.

but here we are from one place to another.

who did we offend?

are we even supposed to be born ?

but it is a shame for me to have big families here but lack few help.

#jemi

1 Like

Re: If My Life Is For Rent by Kapilta(m): 10:54am On Dec 27, 2020
Time heals everything.

1 Like

Re: If My Life Is For Rent by Jemiwizzy(f): 11:07am On Dec 27, 2020
Kapilta:
Time heals everything.
I pray so
Re: If My Life Is For Rent by VanDerWaalforces: 11:31am On Dec 27, 2020
Hello Mhiz Jemiwizzy! It should be obvious to you at this point that humans have little or nothing they can do to help you, but God is able to send help 2 U. Stop complaining, RUN to God and get help. He is the only one who offer help without asking for anything in return. Why not try Him?
Re: If My Life Is For Rent by Jemiwizzy(f): 11:34am On Dec 27, 2020
VanDerWaalforces:
Hello Mhiz Jemiwizzy! It should be obvious to you at this point that humans have little or nothing they can do to help you, but God is able to send help 2 U. Stop complaining, RUN to God and get help. He is the only one who offer help without asking for anything in return. Why not try Him?
very true!
Re: If My Life Is For Rent by ibechris(m): 11:41am On Dec 27, 2020
Where in Abuja are u and what exactly do u need?
Re: If My Life Is For Rent by Jemiwizzy(f): 11:42am On Dec 27, 2020
ibechris:
Where in Abuja are u and what exactly do u need?
am in Maraba now I need money to rent a room
Re: If My Life Is For Rent by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
My dear, such is life. Like they say "life no balance". Sometimes I feel so sad and ask myself "what am I living for?". Ever since I lost my job and my business get crashed 2 years ago, everyone including my family abandoned me. My siblings that I helped both younger ones and elderly one even when it was not convenient for me back then now see me as object of derision. My watchword back then was 'family first'. But now it is 'family is overrated' .The best definition of family is 'people who are willing and are there for you in your time of trouble'. In my case it's just my wife and daughter of 3 years and 2 friends oo. The same wife that my mother wants me to divorce and moved back to my father's house. According to her 'till everything comes back to normal'. Help me with some money to start business No.. People that are supposed to be a source of strength and happiness now became a thorn in the flesh.
In all, I learnt my lesson and I derived strength to be stronger and strive more than ever before. I am not okay as I wanted but I am grateful to God for an understanding wife and cooperating lovely daughter. They are the major reason I want to live and keep hoping.....
I may not be the kind of husband and father they deserve but with the unity and faith they have in me, I see myself as a real man that lives for what he loves.
Many painful experience as a broke married man but who am I going to be sharing them with but using this medium, I feel a little bit relieved.
Note this every hustlers: "Don't hate people because they refuse help you, rather they are teaching you to be stronger and self-reliant so by the time you become a success nobody will spite on you're.....

1 Like

Re: If My Life Is For Rent by prettysassygirl(f): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
Don't dwell on what makes up life too much cos you would just realize that we are on a big circle. Wake up,eat ,work/ school,sleep ,wake and the circle continues. Everyone experiences joy and sorrow. Life is indeed a vapor. Only God/ Jesus/Holy spirit gives my own life a meaning and give me hope for a secured enjoyable afterlife. Another thing that gives this life meaning is Love,especially from a partner.
Re: If My Life Is For Rent by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
hard times are bound to show up at some point in everyones life .. they may come in diferent ways they may take diferent forms. in general they make us feel uncomfortable. if u are goint thqough hard times in lfe, dont despair instead put your trust in God, always bearing in mind that no condition in life is parmanent.
Re: If My Life Is For Rent by Oreofepeters: 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
"if my life is for rent" then I don't have to buy, makes me remember "Dido"
Re: If My Life Is For Rent by laurenwhite(f): 11:03am On Dec 28, 2020
Oreofepeters:
"if my life is for rent" then I don't have to buy, makes me remember "Dido"
I deserve nothing more than i get, nothing i have is truly mine - catchy tune but the lyrics' deep

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

He Chased Her Out Because Of His Side Chick, But Now Want Her Back / Pls Advice! My Brain Might Be Malfunctioning / Re: Bamise Ayanwola Murdered By BRT Driver - Lessons for the family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.