Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) (77051 Views)

Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State / Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) / Tramadol Overdose Kills Man In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by Toktee(m): 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
viviangist:

Source: https://web.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100022158840257

cc; lalasticlala

One good thing about me is this,if Mr death waite for me at a social gathering I will live forever cos I hate it..

Some people can attend any social gathering invited or not.
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by ceeceeco: 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
Bodyodour:
I can never trip for any celebrity. Never!!
Your fellow human being, why should you. Celebrity ko, celebrity ni. Who celebrate help? People wey wan mad for BBNaija how much wey the winner or the organizers give una. Sometimes I wonder, the way people go crazy about this BBNaija thing you begin to think if the fans will earn cash or benefit something positive from it. Some people get time sha.
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by Skmoda360(m): 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ryan03:
see how hatred blindfolded you, you better hate the whole Nigeria because all of you are the same. Police were not involved, it is a private security
Anaye, who carry guns....private security kee you...who be the private security? No be police, NSCDC, and co....if any of my family become police that's the end....we become sworn enemy straight up.... undecided
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by Dollanaira: 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by Originalsly: 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
BafanaBafana:

So you have never see people running to touch celebrities?
It's a normal thing that happens everywhere

No doubt... happens all the time... but in such an environment?
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by paulolee(m): 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
jakizio42:

Taaaa mpa you dey Enugu
I went oo but there was little security issue at first.The bouncers began driving pple at front to go back with force oo
Trust boys na they started throwing things at the projector screen and stage calling everything rubbish, it was now afterAafter a hypeman spoke igbo telling them that the bouncers will be dismissed from dat front and that the show was for them dat the boys calmed down
After the rubbish performances which lasted for more than six hours (7-1) Davido den came omooo see jubilation
Show performed for 6 good hours pple where shouting it's rubbish Davido just performed for lemme say 25mins everybody became happy
Saying it was fresh.

Sha our anger was that the MC abi hypeman was annoyingly telling us Davido is coming,davido is coming.
We:where davido??
Him:davido is coming,davido is coming

Then by 1 boom
*Ema dami duro* you knowhe always start with this song

Joeboy also performed oo with kolaboy and some other niggas.but that was late and we were tired and angry.
Some guys abt 4 guys dressed in black tracksuit came to perform also o.moo chai these niggas were singing rubbish with confidence,beat and lyrics totally different. Shai it seems they already hv money

Nice experience oo
on point bro...heard songs from many artist dt av never heard b4
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by bigcasava1(m): 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2020
Lawless country
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by Ryan03(f): 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
Skmoda360:

Anaye, who carry guns....private security kee you...who be the private security? No be police, NSCDC, and co....if any of my family become police that's the end....we become sworn enemy straight up.... undecided
I see you don't know that there are private securities outfit in Nigeria and some are being used by celebrities and club houses. Get out of your cocoon and you will stop arguing stupidly
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by Rico94: 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
Why she no sidon for house, with all day has been happening dis year
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by lavenderjade(m): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
I can't say she deserve it...
And at thesame i can't say she don't deserve it.
Why ?
Even with the way she dress, i can practically tell you she went there and do gra gra....

Anyway, the did is already done. Rip rip.,

Deed
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by BafanaBafana: 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
Originalsly:

No doubt... happens all the time... but in such an environment?
What environment are you talking about? I hope you are not one of those who think Benue is Hausa land
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
Mission accomplished. The concert was organized for a purpose and with the death of the lady, the mission was accomplished. If you know you know
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by Originalsly: 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2020
BafanaBafana:

What environment are you talking about? I hope you are not one of those who think Benue is Hausa land

When you host celebrities you are responsible for their safety .... no longer their personal bodyguards.... that's a different environment from the ones where fans always be rushing celebrities. What if she ran up and stab the celebrity... what would you say?
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by Rawhumper(m): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
Where is your brain? I know having sense is out of question, at least u should have brain every human has even goat has one but seems u lack it.

How can u say such? Do gra gra say Obo na her brother or Hussy?

If what her brother said is true, how could they shoot an unarmed girl?

Its serious ooo, the family should take it up, if its in USA this singular act, can bankrupt Davido but so sad we are in Nigeria[color=][/color] cry

quote author=Juliusmomoh post=97466218]I can't say she deserve it...
Why ?
Even with the way she dress, i can practically tell you she went there and do gra gra....

[/quote]
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by Okuda(m): 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
hashtagged:
We lost another wh0re.

how do you know she is a LovePeddler. you don patronize am before? abi she no be person sister too? because she is a LovePeddler does it mean she does not deserve to live?
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by Freezby2020: 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
From your opinions/conclusion of "Even with the way she dress, i can practically tell you she went there and do gra gra..." I am persuaded that you passed through schools, but the schools did not pass through you. You need to go back all over again, from nursery School though.

Compound fool.

Juliusmomoh:
Why ?

Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by uchennamani(m): 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Why ?

You are just an idiot. Fool
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by joshuaidibia(m): 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

The girl fuck_up sha..

How please?
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by Juliusmomoh: 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
uchennamani:

You are just an idiot. Fool
Who ?
me? ..
I think dat insult should be direct to your mother, who allow your obersity father cum inside her....
Fool
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by LikeAking: 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
pROBLEMS FOR nIGERIA BE LIKE......................
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by Adukpe19(m): 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
This is quite sad. Otukpo ola adam!.
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by Habladin(m): 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
it's so unfortunate
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by uchennamani(m): 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Who ?
me? ..
I think dat insult should be direct to your mother, who allow your obersity father cum inside her....
Fool
Your obersity father kee you there. Ode.
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by Raysleek: 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
Atlas9:

Oga we will forever be against police brutality and oppressive, anti people government!
Oga Nobody is in support of police brutality, but beware of people that use the struggle for clout. When they are more brutal themselves
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by zoedew: 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Why ?

“ she was just a normal girl living a normal life before this unfortunate incident.”
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by Juliusmomoh: 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
uchennamani:
Your obersity father kee you there. Ode.
No allow me trowey mouth for you o...
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by Dbarrzx: 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
RIP girl. This is what u get due to self low esteem , if you consider ursef as a celebrity in you own ryt, then you'll accord ursef respect and will not rush at any yeyebrity... Lesson learnt...place premium value on ursef.
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by Germi9: 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
RIP , but why do people run after celebrities in concerts especially girls.. embarrassing their boyfriends who brought them there..
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by okdenis: 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2020
Denokslive season 2 is here again, are you an artist? Will you like to get featured in our upcoming episode , where if picked, you will enjoy live video session of lip sync, social media promotion and recommendations to shows across the country, To get started Register *here* https://denokslive.com/register/ location Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos / Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) / Was Nigerian Student Arrested In USA For Impregnating 4 Female Police Officers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.