Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) (77048 Views)

Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State / Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) / Tramadol Overdose Kills Man In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by worworbabe: 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
I can't say she deserve it...
And at thesame i can't say she don't deserve it.
Why ?
Even with the way she dress, i can practically tell you she went there and do gra gra....

Anyway, the did is already done. Rip rip.,

29 idiots liked this post. What has the world turned to?

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by crafteck(m): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ryan03:
what nonsense truth? That she deserve to die because of the way she dressed? You are just an idiot with a phone

Wiseman with phone.... There are some outings that when you decide to go, anything can happen, if na to insult u, i go overdo am, but i dont need that..
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by BafanaBafana: 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
Originalsly:

When you host celebrities you are responsible for their safety .... no longer their personal bodyguards.... that's a different environment from the ones where fans always be rushing celebrities. What if she ran up and stab the celebrity... what would you say?
Celebrities get mobbed by fans everywhere so there is no excuse for anything here. Whoever shot her should be jailed. You do not shoot someone who has not attempted to use a weapon on you
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by BafanaBafana: 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
Omihanifa:
Everyone I and my guys know in Abuja that ochacho is a big time ritualist.

he's just using real estate as cover up
Every young man who makes money in Nigeria and is not a politician is either a drug dealer, fraudster or a ritualist.
Una mentality sha
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by molbic(m): 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2020
2cribz:
We that stay home and dont go for senseless concerts no get sense abi
poor man go hustle

Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by lereinter(m): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
Benue billionaire

Nawa O
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by lereinter(m): 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
SATANNIST:
one olosho gone

You have carry her before

Just asking
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
Somebody just appear from nowhere ...dem say na billionaire wetin him do to get those billions..dem go say na archi..na him design 2nd Niger bridge d deity is thirsty for blood.
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by grim33(m): 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
If she was your sister would you vomit this trash ? Fucking donkey
Juliusmomoh:
I can't say she deserve it...
And at thesame i can't say she don't deserve it.
Why ?
Even with the way she dress, i can practically tell you she went there and do gra gra....

Anyway, the did is already done. Rip rip.,
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by grim33(m): 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
E shock me pass the foolish comment
worworbabe:

29 idiots liked this post. What has the world turned to?

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
GayPontiff:

...and to think u r a woman typing this rubbish
Will u shatttttap ur bore hole
Haha grin
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
endsarrrs:
Well, all olosho are de same. . . sad
How
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
Bahamas95:
Apart from being in a stadium to watch a football match you won't see me in these kinda mumu social gatherings, not even in my dream.

Some are sending them free nudes everyday if celebrities should tell the girls they bleep on daily basis, useless girls they see celebrities as God of men!

I don't give a damn about celebrities, I see them as every other person in the street........Even if I am opportuned to meet my crush Priyanka Chopra one on one I will still keep my cool. Some people are just too stupid, they behave like lunatics whenever they see these celebrities. Most especially the ladies.
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by 2cribz: 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
Na niggi. I aint poor. I can afford to give u 200k to sit the fuc k down ma niggi
molbic:
poor man go hustle
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by Skmoda360(m): 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ryan03:
I see you don't know that there are private securities outfit in Nigeria and some are being used by celebrities and club houses. Get out of your cocoon and you will stop arguing stupidly
Anaye, I know wetin I dey talk.....I sabi your talk and I Sabi wetin I dey yan, security outfit no dey carry guns abeg....no bọbọ me like say person no dey go event.....police, NSCDC, soldier or DSS, those are the ones that carry guns.....so swerve your talk no make sense....
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by MChaze25(m): 5:23am On Dec 28, 2020
She no get boyfriend?
Why she go rush celebrity like that?
Craziness over-load
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by shaw2(m): 9:35am On Dec 28, 2020
What was she thinking?

The way people react in Nigeria when they see celebs amaze me ooo.
Common human being
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by shaw2(m): 9:37am On Dec 28, 2020
His sister is probably well mannered.
She can't run after ordinary celeb
grim33:
If she was your sister would you vomit this trash ? Fucking donkey
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by Musafatiu2(m): 10:09am On Dec 28, 2020
Rip to the deceased person.

what I observed mostly on this our platform is that we post news at late hour.

let's try to work on that.

This incident happened december 25 and one of our member post it on 27 December.

Sometimes I will read news from different source, most especially on Twitter and before the news will get to this platform it will take like 1 day B4 they will paste it on our platform.
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by Ryan03(f): 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
crafteck:

Wiseman with phone.... There are some outings that when you decide to go, anything can happen, if na to insult u, i go overdo am, but i dont need that..
insult me for what reason? You think you have monopoly of insult? Oga bring it on.
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by Kyari79(m): 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
such is hw life goes in our country
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by SHOCK7(m): 1:12am On Dec 30, 2020
endsarrrs:
Well, all olosho are de same. . . sad
Very ignorant and insensitive thing to say coming from a woman, GOSH!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos / Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) / Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.