Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). (11738 Views)

Drunk Man Spotted Rocking Lady's Backside Through A Wall At A Night Club (Pics) / Slay Queen Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend In A Popular Benin Night Club(Pics) / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). by Shamelessman01: 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
Se mojo Charity

Men don suffer, person go carry this one put for house, check the video and see what am saying Shameless people

check out video

www.instagram.com/dbull_official

Re: See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). by Lightangel65: 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
If this one gets raped now it would be all men are scum undecided

3 Likes

Re: See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). by Shamelessman01: 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
Lightangel65:
Se mojo charity

I tell you my brother

3 Likes

Re: See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). by Bennysam: 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
Lightangel65:
Hahahahaha who will get mind to rape this rotten idiot

14 Likes

Re: See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). by DukeJoe17: 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
Wet fountain person showcasing the only thing she can offer bubu administration.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). by ArcFresky(m): 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
Lightangel65:

How will you put your pee inside this thing.

Or do you eat inside a public loo?
Re: See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). by Shamelessman01: 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
ArcFresky:

How will you put your pee inside this thing.
Or do you eat inside a public loo?
Se mojo charity
can't imagine the odour coming out from their
Re: See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). by LadyTianna(f): 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
Just see all of them above me typing trash, yet all their preeqs will stand like iroko trees if the girl is in front of them

9 Likes

Re: See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). by Shamelessman01: 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
LadyTianna:
Just see all of them above me typing trash, yet all their preeqs will stand like iroko trees if the girl is in front of them
Abeggi make we hear word, birds of the same fearhers

2 Likes

Re: See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). by BigGee445: 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
Omo where my Vaseline
Re: See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). by Shamelessman01: 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
BigGee445:
Omo where my Vaseline
bad guy
Re: See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
someday one fool will kneel to ask for her hand in marriage

1 Like

Re: See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
Lightangel65:
Rapists don't rape these kind of people. They don't even admire them.
But why should she be raped just because she displayed her bumbum, what about removing your shirt to cover her if you are disturbed but her nudity. Is raped now a punishment for nudity?

4 Likes

Re: See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). by Shamelessman01: 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
PopSmoke:
someday one fool will kneel to ask for her hand in marriage
such a shame
Re: See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
Her nyash no even soft self

Re: See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). by Lightangel65: 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Rapists don't rape these kind of people. They don't even admire them.
But why should she be raped just because she displayed her bumbum, what about removing your shirt to cover her if you are disturbed but her nudity. Is raped now a punishment for nudity?

Where did I say rape is a punishment for nudity or are you a perv with a rape fetish angry. I said if dem rape(if she gets raped) this one read before commenting
Re: See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
Lightangel65:

Where did I say rape is a punishment for nudity or are you a perv with a rape fetish angry. I said if dem rape(if she gets raped) this one read before commenting
That statement implies that if she's raped, it her fault and the rapists should be pardoned because the brought it upon herself.

1 Like

Re: See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). by Toma2: 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
Lightangel65:
Why rape Shey na U Wan rape her?
Re: See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). by Shamelessman01: 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
That statement implies that if she's raped, it her fault and the rapists should be pardoned because the brought it upon herself.
he's just saying
Re: See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
Shamelessman01:

he's just saying
Rape is a very strong word. It's scary
Re: See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). by Lightangel65: 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:

Where did I say that insecurity would not kill you ladies I said a single sentence and you interpreted it as a whole paragraph.

Ok if a rapist sees this and rapes her, yes the rapist would be punished and go to jail but it won't change the fact she got raped, something she could have prevented by dressing decently. They would always be killers rapists and thiefs so it's better to avoid them than to fall victim to their acts even if they get punished the act can't be undone undecided
All this explanation dey tire me send this is why i don't reply ladies
Re: See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). by Lightangel65: 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
Toma2:

Why rape Shey na U Wan rape her?

No na your papa wan rape am
Re: See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). by Toma2: 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
Lightangel65:

No na your papa wan rape am
What an idiot.. senseless he goat, rapist.. na so dem take rape your sisters Abi.
Re: See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). by Lightangel65: 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Rape is a very strong word. It's scary

Rape is a strong word yet e nor strong when you ladies dey falsely accuse guys of rape . I don't see any reason why I should not say what I want to say just cause it makes someone uncomfortable. It's not a crime kilode.
I can say Rape, Rape , Rape , Rape, Homo, Homo, Lesbian , Lesbian and no o e can stop me
Re: See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). by Lightangel65: 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
Toma2:

What an idiot.. senseless he goat, rapist.. na so dem take rape your sisters Abi.

You didn't read my post go and read useless pig. Continue raping that sister of yours
Re: See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
Lightangel65:

Rape is a strong word yet e nor strong when you ladies dey falsely accuse guys of rape . I don't see any reason why I should not say what I want to say just cause it makes someone uncomfortable. It's not a crime kilode.
I can say Rape, Rape , Rape , Rape, Homo, Homo, Lesbian , Lesbian and no o e can stop me
It's alright. Do have a peaceful night.
Re: See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
BigGee445:
Omo where my Vaseline
you dey find Vaseline for crase girl
Re: See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
Lightangel65:

Where did I say that insecurity would not kill you ladies I said a single sentence and you interpreted it as a whole paragraph.

Ok if a rapist sees this and rapes her, yes the rapist would be punished and go to jail but it won't change the fact she got raped, something she could have prevented by dressing decently. They would always be killers rapists and thiefs so it's better to avoid them than to fall victim to their acts even if they get punished the act can't be undone undecided
All this explanation dey tire me send this is why i don't reply ladies
How many naked girls have you raped?
Re: See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). by Lightangel65: 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
How many naked girls have you raped?

I don't know maybe your mom angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl's Pussy Stinks / She Refused To Suck My Odogwu PICTURES / I Saw This Drug In My Girlfriend's Bag,what's It Used For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.