Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Sex Positions And Their Weird Names - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Positions And Their Weird Names (13469 Views)

Sex Positions And Challenges For Little People. Your Thoughts Guys / What Are Some Weird Names You Have Seen On Truecaller / Top 10 Couple Sleeping Positions And Their Interesting Meanings (photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Positions And Their Weird Names by Gilbertkwabena(m): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2020
Silentgroper:
So u mean cow girl was d norm b4 missionary..

girls prefer missionary cause all they gotta do is just lie on their back but cow girl has dem moving their waist which most girl are lazy to do.

Yeah bro.. the cow girl is the original ancient sex position(don't take me for my word, research urself). Women sits on the dick and this makes the man lasts far longer than man on top of a woman(which can make a man release faster). The whites introduced the missionary sex.
Re: Sex Positions And Their Weird Names by Silentgroper(m): 10:53am On Dec 28, 2020
Gilbertkwabena:

Yeah bro.. the cow girl is the original ancient sex position(don't take me for my word, research urself). Women sits on the dick and this makes the man lasts far longer than man on top of a woman(which can make a man release faster). The whites introduced the missionary sex.
Ok bro.

1 Like

Re: Sex Positions And Their Weird Names by SEGLIZ: 10:55am On Dec 28, 2020
Nazgul:

Missionary style is the only style approved by the early church. They believed that God created sex for procreation and not for fun. So any other style outside missionary including oral is a sin.

Sadly some penticostal churches in Nigeria strictly follow this doctrine today thereby indirectly encouraging cheating in marriages cos the hornier party will always go out to satisfy his/her sexual desires.

I strongly disagree with your last paragraph, cheating, promiscuity, which ever name or colouration you chose is got nothing to do with the church.
this act is rather as hold creation itself, go on with your teaching for purpose of knowledge but don't bring the church in.
check as many that indulge in this promiscuous act, their reasons differs not even near religion. a large percentage of people indulging in this act are non religious.
another thread for reason we have promiscuous church today would be better compared to this. promiscuity, prostitution isn't rooted in church, though can be found in the church.
Re: Sex Positions And Their Weird Names by Silentgroper(m): 10:56am On Dec 28, 2020
Jodha:

Missionary is a very intimate style...I think it's weird to want something more after that...

I wouldn't subscribe to 0ral sex or advice any one to.....it doesn't sound right...
Ur kinds are lazy in bed.
Re: Sex Positions And Their Weird Names by KidDarkness(m): 11:23am On Dec 28, 2020
Silentgroper:
Ahn! Ahn! na. Bro why na? A meal is confirmed delicious only when you test the taste of it. You can't judge her just yet
Re: Sex Positions And Their Weird Names by Jodha(f): 11:25am On Dec 28, 2020
Silentgroper:

Re: Sex Positions And Their Weird Names by Jodha(f): 11:26am On Dec 28, 2020
femi4:
It's for pregg lady now. I never said 69

Oh yhure right...I mistook it for 69
Re: Sex Positions And Their Weird Names by Vulcanheph(m): 11:27am On Dec 28, 2020
Silentgroper:
Pictorial illustration please
Let. Me give u a mental image..... The girl lies flat on her belly and spreads her legs and the guy enters from behind while lying flat on her back. gringringrin
Re: Sex Positions And Their Weird Names by Silentgroper(m): 11:30am On Dec 28, 2020
Vulcanheph:

Let. Me give u a mental image..... The girl lies flat on her belly and spreads her legs and the guy enters from behind while lying flat on her back. gringringrin
Lol ok. I get it nw.
Re: Sex Positions And Their Weird Names by Silentgroper(m): 11:33am On Dec 28, 2020
KidDarkness:

Ahn! Ahn! na. Bro why na? A meal is confirmed delicious only when you test the taste of it. You can't judge her just yet
From d way she talks abt missionary. U'd knw she is one of those that just wanna lie on their back through d whole session..
such boring lots
Re: Sex Positions And Their Weird Names by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:48am On Dec 28, 2020
Queenslander:
could you please take down that picture? embarassed yuck! undecided
Yeah disgusting, if you don't want it to appear. Click report, and type 5. Nairaland will delete the post/picture for your view.

1 Like

Re: Sex Positions And Their Weird Names by KidDarkness(m): 11:52am On Dec 28, 2020
Silentgroper:
From d way she talks abt missionary. U'd knw she is one of those that just wanna lie on their back through d whole session..
such boring lots
You know missionary has a lot of variations example reverse missionary
Re: Sex Positions And Their Weird Names by Silentgroper(m): 11:54am On Dec 28, 2020
KidDarkness:

You know missionary has a lot of variations example reverse missionary
How's that done?
Re: Sex Positions And Their Weird Names by KidDarkness(m): 11:57am On Dec 28, 2020
Silentgroper:
How's that done?
Same like the normal missionary but with the woman on top. The man is still mostly the active one
Re: Sex Positions And Their Weird Names by KidDarkness(m): 11:59am On Dec 28, 2020
[quote author=Jodha post=97492974][/quote]
Don't you at least want to be the active partner once in a while. Reverse missionary is still missionary
Re: Sex Positions And Their Weird Names by Silentgroper(m): 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
KidDarkness:

Same like the normal missionary but with the woman on top. The man is still mostly the active one
That's torture for d man. She could just move her waist nd ride d damn dick..
Re: Sex Positions And Their Weird Names by Queenslander(f): 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Yeah disgusting, if you don't want it to appear. Click report, and type 5. Nairaland will delete the post/picture for your view.
oh. thankss,. What a nice guy!! cheesy
Re: Sex Positions And Their Weird Names by baralatie(m): 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
Queenslander:
oh. thankss,. What a nice guy!! cheesy
shey you know say you are endangering the existence of a harmless cockroach!
wetin that cockroach do you know!
did it bite you!
the poor cockroach was on this tread making a valuable contribution in this topic!

nairaland women! nairaland women! nairaland women!

cry cry
Re: Sex Positions And Their Weird Names by baralatie(m): 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
I cannot imagine that some people can be jealous of cockroach!
cheesy
Re: Sex Positions And Their Weird Names by Drizzy5001(m): 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
Try "water fetcher style" grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Positions And Their Weird Names by Switinthemiddle(m): 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
[quote author=Drizzy5001 post=97494724]Try "water fetcher style" grin[/ Elquote] ewo tun leleyi nitori olorun... grin... Please explain bikonu
Re: Sex Positions And Their Weird Names by Switinthemiddle(m): 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
baralatie:
I cannot imagine that some people can be jealous of cockroach!

cheesy
cheesy. U never see something... I know some girls that are even jealous of remote control
Re: Sex Positions And Their Weird Names by baralatie(m): 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2020
Switinthemiddle:
cheesy. U never see something... I know some girls that are even jealous of remote control
haaaaa!
that remote control jealousy,no be here o!

grin grin

the only thing dem want be that o
grin
Re: Sex Positions And Their Weird Names by illicit(m): 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
Vulcanheph:

awwww.... one of my favorites wink
Re: Sex Positions And Their Weird Names by Switinthemiddle(m): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
baralatie:

haaaaa!
that remote control jealousy,no be here o!

grin grin

the only thing dem want be that o
grin
you never see when people dey jealous petty things like head of charger. Ring.. Mango tree... Gas burner... Even dimple that is brought from heaven self grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Positions And Their Weird Names by Switinthemiddle(m): 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
illicit:

awwww.... one of my favorites wink
olosho... Free movement. No traffic for that style grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Positions And Their Weird Names by Drizzy5001(m): 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
[quote author=Switinthemiddle post=97494944][/quote] she go bend like say she dey fetch water grin
Re: Sex Positions And Their Weird Names by Queenslander(f): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
baralatie:

shey you know say you are endangering the existence of a harmless cockroach!
wetin that cockroach do you know!
did it bite you!
the poor cockroach was on this tread making a valuable contribution in this topic!

nairaland women! nairaland women! nairaland women!

cry cry
Lool, my dear cockroaches gives me the creeps,. And please they're not harmless,. They can sometimes play a role as Carriers of intestinal diseases, such as diarrhea, dysentery, typhoid fever and even cholera.. the smell of roaches alone can be nauseating.. to say the least. they're extremely repulsive too because they can hide in dark places and crawl out unexpectedly.. I hate them with a passion!
Re: Sex Positions And Their Weird Names by baralatie(m): 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2020
Queenslander:
Lool, my dear cockroaches gives me the creeps,. And please they're not harmless,. They can sometimes play a role as Carriers of intestinal diseases, such as diarrhea, dysentery, typhoid fever and even cholera.. the smell of roaches alone can be nauseating.. to say the least. they're extremely repulsive too because they can hide in dark places and crawl out unexpectedly.. I hate them with a passion!
this is one is a 2d picture of a cockroach!
grin
I understand you but trust me you don't want to see them bats hanging under your ceiling and at exactly 6:30 p.m you see them make a big swarm dash out to feed.(up to 800 to 1000)

then is the funniest the mosquito that can actually trek along your window looking for an opening.

or goats knocking at your door in the middle of the night

1 Like

Re: Sex Positions And Their Weird Names by Simpubozz(m): 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
OP, U for do well add images o.. so we d novice can have better clarification

Re: Sex Positions And Their Weird Names by jflex(m): 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
If ure a missionary sex worker from the western world, with lots of satisfaction, then y did u come here in the first place ?

Maybe u should create a tread on the " missionary and sex "

Jodha:

Missionary is a very intimate style...I think it's weird to want something more after that...

I wouldn't subscribe to 0ral sex or advice any one to.....it doesn't sound right...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Think My 11yr Old Nephew Is Gay / Giving/borrowing Money To Boyfriend / Meet The Us-based Lady Whose Gigantic Butt Has Instagram Shook (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.