Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) (68097 Views)

SWAT: Six Things To Know About New Police Unit / Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) / Reformed SARS... New Rules Of Engagement- Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by Sensitivity: 7:51am On Dec 28, 2020
Dem don swear for these people. If we start protest now, dem go say youth wahala too much. But GOD dey watch dem

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by Omihanifa: 7:51am On Dec 28, 2020
skyeward:
Power situation in Lokoja is the worst in Nigeria since The inception of this administration. I came home for Christmas to be disappointed as usual. Water supply that used to be 24 hours before is now 30 minutes in 2 days.

The worst is the story of a rich I man that I was told who visited Lokoja in last month(November) he said whatever it will cost for public light to be sustained, he will pay that he doesn't want to use generator. That was how they left the light on for 5 days uninterrupted for Tue first time in over 6 years. It left people wondering what happened to the light. You can ask your friends who reside in Lokoja to confirm if I am lying.
For the record Kogi is supplying parts of Abuja (FCT) stable light. It is sad Nigeria is failing by the second.

How does this relate to the above topic

1 Like

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by Trustme2(m): 7:51am On Dec 28, 2020
Hi
Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by phorget(m): 7:52am On Dec 28, 2020
Golan007:

What is wrong with stopping and searching?

So drug is now been hidden in an app so checking of phones is so normal.

10 Likes

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by menix(m): 7:52am On Dec 28, 2020
Some Nigerians just can't see behind hate.

U saw NDLEA written yet u want to ascribe them to sars..

Even in the supposed sane countries, cars are pulled over and a search is conducted.

They are already labeling them of searching phones by mere picture that could mean different if the video is played...

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by Esanboy111(m): 7:53am On Dec 28, 2020
K
Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 7:53am On Dec 28, 2020
The criminality among the NPF will continue unless, they too are killed for killing any person.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by owobokiri(m): 7:53am On Dec 28, 2020
Golan007:

It's all wrong when it becomes the normal day to day operational tactic of a very ill-trained paramilitary group, with all their nauseating and uncouth mannerism to boot.. Not even in communist China is that done! You guys should try to embrace modernity for once by imbibing civilized standards in sundry issues.. The whole nigeria is not a war front. The janja-weed party should stop taking us back to the Abrahamic days with their atarvistic policies..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by olaniyi0(m): 7:53am On Dec 28, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA). Special Weapons And Tactical Unit (SWAT)

Is not related to

Nigerian Police Force (NPF)
Special Anti Roberry Squad (SARS)

Do you expect NDLEA to catch interstates Drug dealers and couriers without stop and search?! Can they just seat in their office and the dealers would present themselves to NDLEA

Mumu and u think they'll catch interstates drug dealers and couriers like that Like those ones doesn't have intel also and na inside random phone checking dem go see drug deals? What happened to undercover investigations? Nigerians always having excuse for people choking them on the road, until we have sense in this country everything will always be the same

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by Onlinefarmstore: 7:54am On Dec 28, 2020
Perfectsouth:
Sometimes, I buy bigi apple and pour it into big apple bottle because I love big apple... But Las Las, no be bigi apple I drink?

Takes wisdom to. understand this, but if you understand that's the situation we find ourselves

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by Nackzy: 7:56am On Dec 28, 2020
They Look Like Thieves And BOkO Harm Members
Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by Arry110(m): 7:57am On Dec 28, 2020
Golan007:

u be fool

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by Kellie069(m): 7:59am On Dec 28, 2020
GayPontiff:

Must u display your stupidity everywhere u go!?

NA so dem de behave for their family. I know the guy, the stupidity na follow come

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by SpicyMimi(f): 8:00am On Dec 28, 2020
Onlinefarmstore:

Takes wisdom to. understand this, but if you understand that's the situation we find ourselves
Takes wisdom how? Lol even a toddler will understand grin
Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by Aksnoopy: 8:01am On Dec 28, 2020
[s]
Exc2000:
cool

National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA). Special Weapons And Tactical Unit (SWAT)

Is not related to

Do you expect NDLEA to catch interstates Drug dealers and couriers without stop and search?! Can they just seat in their office and the dealers would present themselves to NDLEA

[/s] Please try to get sense brother, it's almost new year. undecided

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by Perfectsouth(m): 8:01am On Dec 28, 2020
Onlinefarmstore:

you are knowledgeable bro

1 Like

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by Jimmyubah2: 8:02am On Dec 28, 2020
Golan007:

Where is the search warrant to search their phone?
Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by Kellie069(m): 8:02am On Dec 28, 2020
As far as Nigeria is concerned, dem no born any police officer well make e check anybody phone.not anytime soon... .. This is a tactical unit of the NDLEA, I am sure they were seen with incriminating substances and hence, they are going through their phone
Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 8:03am On Dec 28, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Is not related to

Don't mind Nigerians. Nigerians always forget that Nigeria is extremely crime prone. I mean, very crime prone. So, security agents must apply extreme situations sometimes especially in a country with poor technology like Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 28, 2020
Golan007:

Nothing is wrong wit stopping and searching but must they order people to sit on the ground when they are being searched.

Must you defend everything wrong with Nigeria?
Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by Kenmatt(m): 8:03am On Dec 28, 2020
unity004:
cheesy there is nothing like reform it's just the name they change. for example military regime Buhari and civilian regime Buhari is still the wicked Buhari we all know
Go and brush your teeth.
Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:05am On Dec 28, 2020
Golan007:

What is wrong or difficult in implementing the agreed terms of the Endsars protests?!!... Why continue the same charade under a rechristened name?!! Why the chicanery?!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by edoairways: 8:08am On Dec 28, 2020
Golan007:

It is been abused

1 Like

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 8:08am On Dec 28, 2020
Guys and ladies should also dress the way they want to be addressed.
Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 28, 2020
the bandits are back.
Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:09am On Dec 28, 2020
ignis:

You think you making sense?

Sycophants can't make sense... That would defeat the whole essence of sycophancy.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 8:11am On Dec 28, 2020
Golan007:

is checking ones phone part of the job description?? undecided undecided
Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 8:12am On Dec 28, 2020
GayPontiff:

Must u display your stupidity everywhere u go!?

don't mind the gworo-chewing dullard
Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by capitalzero: 8:12am On Dec 28, 2020
baggioni:
They are doing the little they can do. It's better than none at all
You see all these security agents are not interested in their work. They have targets to meet through bribery and corruption. To get this done, they just have to pick young guys randomly, search their phones , look for incriminating evidences , intimidate them and collect bribes.
Drug business accounts for 10% of international trade. Politicians, celebrities and businessmen are into it.
Drug war is a waste of human and financial resources. I agree with Kofi Annan who said governments should stop fighting drug war but instead they should regulate it. Drug, arm deals and human trafficking are social issues that cannot be solved by waging wars.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by edoairways: 8:13am On Dec 28, 2020
skyeward:
Power situation in Lokoja is the worst in Nigeria since The inception of this administration. I came home for Christmas to be disappointed as usual. Water supply that used to be 24 hours before is now 30 minutes in 2 days.

The worst is the story of a rich I man that I was told who visited Lokoja in last month(November) he said whatever it will cost for public light to be sustained, he will pay that he doesn't want to use generator. That was how they left the light on for 5 days uninterrupted for Tue first time in over 6 years. It left people wondering what happened to the light. You can ask your friends who reside in Lokoja to confirm if I am lying.
For the record Kogi is supplying parts of Abuja (FCT) stable light. It is sad Nigeria is failing by the second.
What is the correlation between power supply in Lokoja and NDLEA?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested / Presidential Pardon: Ambrose Alli's Family Reacts / Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.