Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest (85820 Views)

Frozen Actress, Who Voiced Anna, Dies After Falling From Hotel Room / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Jaqenhghar: 2:12am On Dec 28, 2020
banmee:

That is not how it works. Close your eyes and imagine standing in front of a Judge saying "but i apologise na" and see how many decades you will receive in prison. That is if one is in a normal country. But we all know Nigeria/Nigerians ain't normal.
Don't you see his first line?
That should already tellbyou his state of mind

3 Likes

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Jaqenhghar: 2:20am On Dec 28, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

Amateur! Always check the rooms before you negotiate price.
See shithole reasoning. I, the guest should be monitoring the hotel to make sure they do their job. How much will they pay me to inspect their rooms. Niggeria has so much fùcked with your heads that you dont know your roles anymore. This is why a policeman will blame the victim for a robbery not taking responsibility for anything

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Jaqenhghar: 2:23am On Dec 28, 2020
Donjazzy12:

As usual, in our foolish haste to condemn the stupid guy we completely missed the REAL story!

The lady in question Ms Monica is a lesbian who invited her friend another lady over to the Hotel for a hardcore lesbian hot sex session. The receptionist instead of minding his business felt that he had a better tongue and perhaps stronger fingers, which is why he made his offer to suck her pussy! This, gentlemen and ladies is the real STORY!
So being a lesbian means you dont have a right to your privacy or to your life again. SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Jaqenhghar: 2:23am On Dec 28, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

The guy is just a sex pest. The funny thing is how so many of the commenters here are acting like there woman is at fault somehow. Even if she's a lesbian as they claim (because who is she to reject a male advance), he's encroaching her privacy.

They don't realize this kind of receptionist can sneak into the room at night, rape and escape by morning, and they will still say he's innocent while he will come here to rant.

With his boldness, he probably makes this offer to men too.
It seems like you dont know how sick and depraved people are on this forum

4 Likes

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by banmee(m): 2:25am On Dec 28, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Don't you see his first line?
Rhatvshoild already tellbyou his state of mind

These people mentality baffles me on a daily basis. Glad I escaped.

1 Like

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Taiwo20(m): 2:54am On Dec 28, 2020
He has been listening to too much of Naira

"Mo Fe ma je ise yen
Mo Fe ma je use yen o
Se kini yen fun mi"
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by nedus23: 2:59am On Dec 28, 2020
Jesus Christ as s coming soon repent
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:59am On Dec 28, 2020
Did she ask for such thing so why send such dm that receptionist should know that everybody is not with same lifestyle.

2 Likes

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Mutaultope(m): 3:06am On Dec 28, 2020
He has been doing it to other female customer/guest and he has always had his ways ..... this was just a situation of a wrong customer at a very wrong time .....

He will learn now the hard way !

3 Likes

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Cutehector(m): 3:11am On Dec 28, 2020
He has been doing it.

1 Like

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Topshow4real: 3:20am On Dec 28, 2020
[quote author=Bless1256 post=97482204][/quote]

Oh my God! How can you be careless?
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Gilbertkwabena(m): 3:25am On Dec 28, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
Boakye is a core Ghanaian name, and those black burnt demons are mostly sex perverts... perhaps this is a Ghanaian who happened to get a job in a Lagos hotel due to his good diction which is an intimidation to d average Nigerian employer.

He must av been having his way with some other Nigerian female hotel guests in that same hotel with this same intimidating diction/accent of his...but alas! He finally met a better enlightened Nigerian lady with class, and hence, his game came to an abrupt end.

The day Africans will live without seeing her fellow Africans as inferior or lesser than them is the day we would develop. If a white person wrote this about african, we would all start shouting black lives matter nonsense. hypocrites.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by nick50(m): 4:11am On Dec 28, 2020
The guy is a fool but what the Bleep are two same sex adults
that are not blood related doing in a hotel room sharing d same bed?... All I see here is a frustrated lesbian trying to gain sympathy from Simps

2 Likes

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Funflipper: 4:19am On Dec 28, 2020
Bluezy13:

Wetin make the guy send that kind message in the first place ??

E fit be say na him format be that. And for am to dey so confident mean say he don dey hump other female guests before, just that him fishing net catch the wrong fish this time.
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by simple250: 4:24am On Dec 28, 2020
Eriokanmi:
This is disgusting, seruously. What's wrong with all these young guys these days? They're not even afraid to say anything anymore , especially to the opposite sex. Where has their respect for mankind gone? Lewd messages have been a commonplace amongst young guys to the older women these days. What's going on in our world?

Just last night, my wife showed me vulgar messages sent to her by one guy who always paraded her office area. She first blocked her and he called her with another number. This guy should be in his 20s. How he got her number is still a surprise till date. She started by always admiring my wife's dresses, beauty and look, from there to...madam please can we see? Kindly gimme a chance, blablabla, despite this guy always seeing our kids around her to show she's married. She felt so disgusted and threatened to attack him should he continue the rubbish.

Get that guy arrested ,if you have the money and power do it because your wife can be kidnapped after sometime blackmail will come in .. That is the new yahoo in town now young guys are looking for sugar mummy just to blackmail them then billing comes in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by HabaHaba: 4:47am On Dec 28, 2020
Bless1256:
Can I pm u with the details of the chat?
I just dropped d beginning of the chat

quote author=biden123 post=97482452]
I can help you track the phone number but I need evidence of scam.

I can't see any scam from the screenshot you put up there

So sorry. But this chat is obviously a SCAM created to defraud innocent but gullible greedy folks.
The ID number is not even in the correct format. My Zenith Bank friend just mentioned it now.
Just go and make a case in your bank (report the case). There might be help there.
Happy new year in advance.
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by begge: 5:36am On Dec 28, 2020
There is power in pussy
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by franugo(m): 5:43am On Dec 28, 2020
Bless1256:
Please my dear nairalanders I was scammed this afternoon, the person used my details to purchase something online and that's the last money that I have,I have the person phone number and evidence of everything i can give you the number base on request since it's a public forum and don't know if such person is here.
Please you guys should help me out,I need justice, please,my heart is seriously in pains

which bank do you use?
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by alphaNomega: 5:52am On Dec 28, 2020
May your penís not bring you shame
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Funjosh(m): 5:52am On Dec 28, 2020
IYANGBALI:
This one don lose him job before new year because him wan be head of state. I don’t know why funjosh name just dey come my mind after reading this thread, I hope it is not what I’m thinking o, because funjosh sabi give head pass lalasticlala

Repent this is new approaching Year
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 28, 2020
FreeSpirited:

Professional misconduct and invasion of privacy. That's what it is. it's not an offense that should land him in Prison. But this woman seems to want him imprisoned. Cos I wonder why she brought it on social media to soil the name of the hotel rather than let the management handle it as a cooperate misdemeanor
He will surely learn decorum after the whole saga. Guyman shouldn't invade customers privacy and learn to be professional at work..
My issue is her bringing it to social media

You establish and run a hotel, you should carry out orientation for your staff. Your staff reflect on your image.

The woman was right to bring the issue to the public. It's very likely that the hotel is just a brothel, and self respecting folks should avoid it.

1 Like

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by zedegit: 6:11am On Dec 28, 2020
Wasn't the receptionist aware she had a guest who could keep her company?
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by zedegit: 6:18am On Dec 28, 2020
nick50:
The guy is a fool but what the Bleep are two same sex adults
that are not blood related doing in a hotel room sharing d same bed?... All I see here is a frustrated lesbian trying to gain sympathy from Simps

You have not shared a hotel or room, slept on same bed with your fellow guy before?

2021 is almost here o.

4 Likes

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:33am On Dec 28, 2020
realstars:
Jumping from one hotel to another like jacky around the town?
what of if you got rub in the process of looking for the best for a peacful night rest.
Jumping from one hotel to the other isn't the safest but don't you think that the receptionist who solicited for sex from the woman could have also done worst?

1 Like

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by NdigboWorldwide: 6:41am On Dec 28, 2020
Nazgul:
Some guys are really annoying.

If he gets sacked, he'll come online and start begging for money with various ridiculous lines.

A customer paid money to have some rest in your hotel, why can't you just let her be? If I were to be the manager, I'll sack that guy, cos he's clearly ruined the reputation of the hotel.

Responsible women will avoid that hotel.

If he get sacked? He should be sacked already, this is one way to ruin a company.

1 Like

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Donjazzy12(m): 6:46am On Dec 28, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

So being a lesbian means you dont have a right to your privacy or to your life again. SMH
You missed the point entirely. And yes being a lesbian in Nigeria is a crime!
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 28, 2020
It's my sincere belief that society is unravelling...and rapidly too.We are going back to primitive and cavemanism
Not just nigeria..but the whole world.
I believe that 80% of folks you see around you are struggling with one mental illness or substance addiction
All you need to do is drive on a Lagos road to confirm what I'm saying or deal with folks one on one.People are so far from logical on their everyday lives and use even strangers coping mechanism to get by.
How does what I'm saying relate to the story?
Well,its obvious that dude has a problem.
Forget what you see on social media,rape is still downplayed on the streets.Patriachy still rules..and of course there is the 'marlian' gospel of sagging your trousers,not bathing and generally not following all the rules.
Which includes not approaching a woman in the right way or even not approaching her at all since YOU are at work and must remain a professional
Where does the mental illness and drugs come in?Somehow thinking it's ok to invade her privacy(her phone)
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by properties4sale: 6:50am On Dec 28, 2020
Curvinus:
No greenlight, no approach as Ubunja has been saying in his miseducations, but these simps always think they know better.
Women only offer their vagina to extract resources or to tie you down in a long term monogamous relationship so as to continue to enjoy the comfort and security that you provide.
As a guy, if you are not wealthy or very handsome, there is no point in cold approaching any woman as you'll just gross her out with your willing and needy attitude with nothing tangible to offer her.
Its a cold world out there and the earlier you simps learn to act the part, the better.
A woman could do this to any man and you wont see any dust being raised because the rules are slightly different. the vagina enjoys a more prestigious position than the phalus.

Guy, u deserve credit for this men!!! U don understand how this world works and men like you will never run into problem; when u advise kids when never see anything for life they start talking rubbish they know nothing about... I wish I can like that post 1 million time... like you nailed it, nothing more to say..

Women are created to always want to seek comfort and long term monogamous relationship, also with someone very well to do and comfortable, still to enjoy that comfort.
If they see nothing to gain from you in either of this light, in the long run, u only tend to irritate them. Na so them dey.
I wish guys will learn..

I have also learnt from women as well, if me I have nothing to gain from them in the immediate period, I.e sex(if they are my kind of ladies) or connections or any other thing of interest to me.. if I can't gain any of that from you, they also tend to irritate me.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by BRATISLAVA: 6:52am On Dec 28, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

It seems like you dont know how sick and depraved people are on this forum

It's always a shock when they bring it up on indefensible cases. It makes one wonder at the people we see dressed like humans, looking like humans, but they belong in a cell somewhere dark and forgotten.

Imagine that some of them are calling her a lesbian for refusing the receptionist's offer. If she accepted we would have 50 pages of how women are bitches and whores. And you will see these like minded creatures fighting anything remotely sane, save their deranged opinions.

2 Likes

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:57am On Dec 28, 2020
Bless1256:
Please my dear nairalanders I was scammed this afternoon, the person used my details to purchase something online and that's the last money that I have,I have the person phone number and evidence of everything i can give you the number base on request since it's a public forum and don't know if such person is here.
Please you guys should help me out,I need justice, please,my heart is seriously in pains

Peace!
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by BRATISLAVA: 7:02am On Dec 28, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Help us ask these people that reason like maximum security prison inmates. So because they think she's a lesbian she cannot refuse unwanted sex? No wonder they think every rape allegation is to bring down the man. Even now they think she's trying to bring him down. Check one comment with so many likes on the first page and you will be thoroughly disgusted at the kinds of people that exist.

There needs to be a brain nuke released on these people on the forum. Seun is promoting hatred and stupidity with some of these threads.

1 Like

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Psalmistproject: 7:05am On Dec 28, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
Boakye is a core Ghanaian name, and those black burnt demons are mostly sex perverts... perhaps this is a Ghanaian who happened to get a job in a Lagos hotel due to his good diction which is an intimidation to d average Nigerian employer.

He must av been having his way with some other Nigerian female hotel guests in that same hotel with this same intimidating diction/accent of his...but alas! He finally met a better enlightened Nigerian lady with class, and hence, his game came to an abrupt end.

Anybody could have done this. Please stop this rubbish of dragging ethnicity into your baseless claim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beg Anambra And Enugu Men To Marry Us–Imo Lady Cries Out (video) / I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.