Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,534 members, 7,837,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Guess Who's This (pics Added) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guess Who's This (pics Added) (7112 Views)

See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added / Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guess Who's This (pics Added) by AmzQueen: 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Nice joke grin grin

Afterall I no be God wink

So let's cheese now we can

No a joke. I'm honest. Big nose, long ears, and too many marks on your face with lots of pimples. You're probably going through puberty. The mark on your forehead, close to your ear, and other parts of your face

Although you look innocent but not handsome or cute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guess Who's This (pics Added) by Uzomacharles: 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
AmzQueen:

No a joke. I'm honest. Big nose, long ears, and too many marks on your face with lots of pimples. You're probably going through puberty. The mark on your forehead, close to your ear, and other parts of your face

Although you look innocent but not handsome or cute

Let's call that your view...

90% true

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Re: Guess Who's This (pics Added) by FanOfMyself: 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
AmzQueen:
If not for your nose you would've been handsome. Looks like a flat bridge about to collapse.
The guy is handsome jare. Haven't you seen some one without pointed nose that is good looking. Just like me, I don't have a pointed nose, but I am handsome. It's all about how the features fits in the face, the shape of the head and all that
Re: Guess Who's This (pics Added) by AmzQueen: 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
FanOfMyself:

The guy is handsome jare. Haven't you seen some one without pointed nose that is good looking. Just like me, I don't have a pointed nose, but I am handsome. It's all about how the features fits in the face, the shape of the head and all that

Handsomeness is not about pointed nose but having the appropriate one for your face. His is all over the place.
Re: Guess Who's This (pics Added) by FanOfMyself: 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
AmzQueen:

Handsomeness is not about pointed nose but having the appropriate one for your face. His is all over the place.

I see you have an agenda to attack the confidence of this young man
Re: Guess Who's This (pics Added) by virginprincess(f): 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
FanOfMyself:

I can guage your age bracket from your physique. Plus some of your posts and all that. Trust me, he's your level
Hmmm, i'm still very young, so you maybe right, but i maybe older than him with few years, though don't know his age.
Re: Guess Who's This (pics Added) by Uzomacharles: 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
virginprincess:
Hmmm, i'm still very young, so you maybe right, but i maybe older than him with few years, though don't know his age.

Better

Your age range should be within 23-24
Re: Guess Who's This (pics Added) by AmzQueen: 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2020
FanOfMyself:

I see you have an agenda to attack the confidence of this young man

No

From his comments , you'll know he is looking 4 compliments to boost his ego but I decided to tell him the truth and not flatter him with fake validation.

I'm sorry if I sounded too blunt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guess Who's This (pics Added) by FanOfMyself: 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
virginprincess:
I remember one time you were asking me my state of origin when I created a thread asking ladies to PM me for a serious something smiley I followed your comments on that thread of mine and I was able to make an intelligent guess about you. But I haven't seen your face, I will like to see it sha...if it's not a biggie with you. At least you have seen mine before
Re: Guess Who's This (pics Added) by NiklauseFred(m): 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
embarassed cry Rip
Re: Guess Who's This (pics Added) by virginprincess(f): 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
FanOfMyself:

I remember one time you were asking me my state of origin when I created a thread asking ladies to PM me for a serious something smiley I followed your comments on that thread of mine and I was able to make an intelligent guess about you. But I haven't seen your face, I will like to see it sha...if it's not a biggie with you. At least you have seen mine before
I would have uploaded my pics, just that i always feel discourage because of nairaland males, their comments are so frustrating, using negative words like calling someone a hoe, prostitue, etc, and one thing i hate is insult, imagine the day i uploaded just my body stature, you needed to see the load insult they heap on me, had to take the pics down that very moment to avoid further insults, see why i get discourage.
Re: Guess Who's This (pics Added) by FanOfMyself: 11:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
virginprincess:
I would have uploaded my pics, just that i always feel discourage because of nairaland males, their comments are so frustrating, using negative words like calling someone a hoe, prostitue, etc, and one thing i hate is insult, imagine the day i uploaded just my body stature, you needed to see the load insult they heap on me, had to take the pics down that very moment to avoid further insults, see why i get discourage.
Okay I understand. Will you show me alone?
Re: Guess Who's This (pics Added) by virginprincess(f): 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Okay I understand. Will you show me alone?
How, can't give my details her.
Re: Guess Who's This (pics Added) by FanOfMyself: 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
virginprincess:
. my WhatsApp
Re: Guess Who's This (pics Added) by FanOfMyself: 11:57pm On Dec 27, 2020
virginprincess:
Please remove my number as soon as you copy it
Re: Guess Who's This (pics Added) by virginprincess(f): 12:02am On Dec 28, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Please remove my number as soon as you copy it
No need for that now because i'm not on whatsapp.
Re: Guess Who's This (pics Added) by FanOfMyself: 12:03am On Dec 28, 2020
virginprincess:
No need for that now because i'm not on whatsapp.
Ok maybe some other time
Re: Guess Who's This (pics Added) by virginprincess(f): 12:07am On Dec 28, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Ok maybe some other time
Yea, maybe when i'm ready i will ask for it. Good night, sweet dreams.
Re: Guess Who's This (pics Added) by FanOfMyself: 12:11am On Dec 28, 2020
virginprincess:
Yea, maybe when i'm ready i will ask for it. Good night, sweet dreams.
I know you are on WhatsApp, but no p
Re: Guess Who's This (pics Added) by virginprincess(f): 12:15am On Dec 28, 2020
FanOfMyself:

I know you are on WhatsApp, but no p
Yea, i was on whatsapp but had to delete my account.
Re: Guess Who's This (pics Added) by Lalas247(f): 12:16am On Dec 28, 2020
Not on whats app in 2020

Lol fear God o grin fanofwhatever .... she basically saying take a hike down a dark alley but doesn't have the guts to type it ... grin

3 Likes

Re: Guess Who's This (pics Added) by Lalas247(f): 12:16am On Dec 28, 2020
virginprincess:
Yea, i was on whatsapp but had to delete my account.
shocked

Sips tea grin

1 Like

Re: Guess Who's This (pics Added) by Nazgul: 12:17am On Dec 28, 2020
virginprincess:
Don't let people's opinion about you discourage you from doing what you want to do.

Most of the boys abusing girls here just kids suffering from depression.

No mature guy here will spend his whole life running around girls for the sole purpose of abusing them. It's clearly a sign of joblessness.

2 Likes

Re: Guess Who's This (pics Added) by Lalas247(f): 12:21am On Dec 28, 2020
Nazgul:

Don't let people's opinion about you discourage you from doing what you want to do.

No mature guy here will spend his whole life running around girls for the sole purpose of abusing them. It's clearly a sign of joblessness.

cry

1 Like

Re: Guess Who's This (pics Added) by Nazgul: 12:27am On Dec 28, 2020
Lalas247:
Not on whats app in 2020

Lol fear God o grin fanofwhatever .... she basically saying take a hike down a dark alley but doesn't have the guts to type it ... grin
A polite way of turning down his request to chat on WhatsApp...

1 Like

Re: Guess Who's This (pics Added) by virginprincess(f): 12:30am On Dec 28, 2020
Nazgul:

Yea, but the immature ones here are more than the mature ones, seriously nairaland is a forum for foul mouthed people, and i can't stand insults, so i just maintain like that, no profile, no insults.
Re: Guess Who's This (pics Added) by Silentgroper(m): 12:30am On Dec 28, 2020
Lalas247:
Not on whats app in 2020

those in china are nt on whatsapp too.
Re: Guess Who's This (pics Added) by Lalas247(f): 12:31am On Dec 28, 2020
Nazgul:

A polite way of turning down his request to chat on WhatsApp...
Not really ... she lied ... easy way out ... also leaving him hopeful that he might still get her details one day ... she knows damn well she has no intentions of giving him any details so why drag it just be blunt... it's 2020 when women start being honest it will ease alot of stress for both parties.
Actually more insulting to him really .. cause she thinks he is that dumb to believe that she has no whatsapp.

2 Likes

Re: Guess Who's This (pics Added) by Lalas247(f): 12:32am On Dec 28, 2020
Silentgroper:
those in china are nt on whatsapp too.
Whose in China cheesy
Re: Guess Who's This (pics Added) by Nazgul: 12:35am On Dec 28, 2020
Lalas247:

Not really ... she lied ... easy way out ... also leaving him hopeful that he might still get her details one day ... she knows damn well she has no intentions of giving him any details so why drag it just be blunt... it's 2020 when women start being honest it will ease alot of stress for both parties.
Actually more insulting to him really .. cause she thinks he is that dumb to believe that she has no whatsapp.
You're right anyways... calling a spade a spade saves both parties unnecessary stress.

The guy might start stalking her all over Nairaland to inquire if her WhatsApp problem has been sorted out...

2 Likes

Re: Guess Who's This (pics Added) by Lalas247(f): 12:36am On Dec 28, 2020
Nazgul:

You're right anyways... calling a spade a spade saves both parties unnecessary stress.

The guy might start stalking her all over Nairaland to inquire if her WhatsApp problem has been sorted out...
I rest my case...
Have a lovely night.... nice chatting to a level headed person wink
Re: Guess Who's This (pics Added) by Nazgul: 12:37am On Dec 28, 2020
Lalas247:

I rest my case...
Have a lovely night.... nice chatting to a level headed person wink
Same here... sweet dreams

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Poured Hot Water On My Mother (photos) / Guys!!! Upload Your Pictures Lets See How Handsome & Cool You Are / I Am Back!!! Rate Me (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.