Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare (16948 Views)

Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC / Primate Ayodele To Tinubu: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level / Igbos Should Support Tinubu, Nobody Will Donate Power To Them In 2023– Agoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by PHAYOL81: 5:11am On Dec 28, 2020
The moment you have a diff opinion from theirs, you become a paid agent and instead of engaging you intelligently, they resort to name-calling, threat and curse. It's a trademark.
Lol, Bakare too has collected 30k stipend; it's alright... It's okay!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 28, 2020
Tinubu won't be our next president, but the south west will still have it.
Premium tears for the flat head bastards.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by ipobarethieves: 5:12am On Dec 28, 2020
JoeEeL:
This Sokoto-Yoruba mixed breed man should go and sit down. angry

Awon alatenuje!

Wrong. Everything to you is dirty politics. FREE campaign ko, free campaign ni. We true Yorubas will call out any errant so-called elder.

- Why has Tinubu not fully explained why the cameras at tollgate was removed during #EndSARS protest? You waste the lives of Yorubas during #EndSARS protest and the next thing you know is to mention IPOB? Awe, o o l'opolo l'ori. cool

- Why did Tinubu downplay the death of Pa Fasoranti's daughter during the Fulani herdsmen attack? Infamously asking 'Where are the cows?'

- Why did Tinubu sell us to the North? Turning the whole Yoruba race into f*cking slaves and peasants. We are at the gutters and Tinubu's 2023 ambition is more than the preservation of Yoruba lives exposed to Fulani terrorist army and herdsmen?

- Why has Tinubu turned a lot of promising Yorubas into touts and agberos? We are now a laughing stock. Our Yoruba ladies, many of them are stuck, in their quest to enter Europe illegally. Many are trapped and are being sold on the sex market in Libya. Our Yoruba ladies are now doing Ashawo all around just to earn a living. No handiwork. Our resources are illegally mined and sold to the Chinese. Most especially the gold in Osun.

- All our male youths (graduates) are now Okada riders in their droves. and bus conductors. Go to Mushin, Jakande, Iyana-Oba, Festac Town and see them. The ones that still want to form posh are simply Uber and Taxify drivers. No jobs for youth.

- Yorubas, in my opinion, take the lead when it comes to internet scam. Many do this. Our values completely eroded. Sad note cos we Yorubas once took the lead in the race for civilisation, even ahead of economies like South Korea then. We were the first to have Television in the whole of Nigeria, even before France. We were the first to own the press. We had the largest exportation of Cocoa and Timber (from Ogun state) before your useless One-Nigeria stripped our honour.

On a final note, you these urchins should stop using mosque and church to suppress the Yoruba voice. We want our separate nation. Crooks like Tinubu will be easily fished out when that time comes.

And finally, take note that your plan to always make it appear that anything anti-Tinubu is always IPOB is dead on arrival.

We are Yorubas -- and are firmly against the crookery and special-interest Tinubu caucus. We are against 2023 elections and are against this corporate establishment called Nigeria PLC. a.ka. Location-419. I'm sure you've heard of the Force Majeure 90-day ultimatum championed by the leader we know - Stephen Banji Akintoye. When you start seeing results, keep mentioning IPOB, s'ogbo? Olofo!

A Yoruba nation is what we want -- and any idiot in our way will be crushed. Take note.
DNT give urself HBP ova Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by JoeEeL(m): 5:20am On Dec 28, 2020
ipobarethieves:
DNT give urself HBP ova Tinubu.

I do not like Tinubu and don't see him as a leader, excuse me.

As backwards and terroristic as Nigeria is today, any 'leader' that is still agitating for togetherness despite the killing of my people, is an hypocrite and a sellout.

I know Tinubu has sold Lagos to Britain tay tay. We all know that one. What was Tinubu's meeting with Catriona Lang (British high commissioner to Nigeria) all about 2 days before protesters were killed at Lekki?

Why did Tinubu give a half-hearted warning cry for the protesters to take off the streets when he likely foreknew what was going to happen?

Must everything be IPOB to u? I doubt ure Yoruba cos I have seen evidences that quite a number of Northerners and paid miscreants always try to turn one tribe against the other. I mean, what concerns IPOB here?

Finally, even if Nigeria was moving good, there is still no argument for it to remain as one cos it's a fraud and against the wishes of the people. True Yoruba leaders like Awolowo, spoke against 'One Nigeria', even when things were a bit rosy.

Now the conquest of Fulani is apparent for all to see and you still dare mention IPOB.

Guy go borrow sense abeg. First thing to do is change your silly moniker. But by no means should you stop if you're a paid mole, which is my heavy suspicion.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by DSoj(m): 5:27am On Dec 28, 2020
U owe nobody explanation. Whoever hates Tinubu can hit his or her head on Zuma Rock

WhoSaiii?? Asiwaju2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by Aystarz: 5:28am On Dec 28, 2020
Godfullsam:
Is this man a politician or a pastor
Good question.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by Aystarz: 5:30am On Dec 28, 2020
PHAYOL81:
The moment you have a diff opinion from theirs, you become a paid agent and instead of engaging you intelligently, they resort to name-calling, threat and curse. It's a trademark.
You are 39 going 40 next year and this is how you think?
Indeed a BMC member has no life of worth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by Cholison(m): 5:39am On Dec 28, 2020
One thing we know is Tinubu will NEVER be President of Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by Felincous(m): 5:42am On Dec 28, 2020
Godfullsam:

He's a Human being, a Nigerian and he has his right to vote and be voted for.
I dont know why we still play this local politics. Every Nigerian has right to contest and they also have right to their opinions too. This Tinubu matter is now looking like some people just hate him for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by idrismodel: 5:43am On Dec 28, 2020
When you dish out one lie/rubbish, just be ready to dish out many other lie/rubbish to cover your mess...

Then all your words will now be sounding like mess till you yourself will be seen as a mess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by deflover(m): 5:45am On Dec 28, 2020
abalog:
Bro, do you know of Abiola and Tofa? It can still happen.

yes it can happen in ur dreams grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by femi4: 5:46am On Dec 28, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
No be this one first dey insult people searching for job yesterday? I no blame am,na who dey barb that he hair reach ground I blame.. Sun just dey hit the head direct,why won't he miss yan
A pastor praising thief ,hmmm.
Heaven far shall!
He's lost the glory. He doesn't use Bible anymore. Every Sunday, it's politics he feeds his congregation

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by adenigga(m): 5:46am On Dec 28, 2020
Cholison:
One thing we know is Tinubu will NEVER be President of Nigeria.

A........

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by surgical: 6:00am On Dec 28, 2020
Godfullsam:
A political pastor.
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by sammy7410(m): 6:04am On Dec 28, 2020
what is dis malu saying

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by Alexis11: 6:20am On Dec 28, 2020
Lol some persons are just angry at this man for nothing.

Don't be deceived by all these disagreement in the SW for now, 90% will end up supporting Tinubu's presidency in the fullness of time.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by Brushstrokes20: 6:20am On Dec 28, 2020
This fake as Bleep pastorpreneur again!
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by PHAYOL81: 6:21am On Dec 28, 2020
@Aystarz, funny you. I aint surprised about your comment though. Like I said its a trademark... Its ingrained in the blood.
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by ehiavbhichris: 6:27am On Dec 28, 2020
This just showed the connection between a pastor and a politician how they have been using it tit for tat to loot Nigerians are people still going to his church

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by omenka(m): 6:34am On Dec 28, 2020
When Kuka and Oyadepo support and openly campaign for Atiku and PDP,it is not a problem. But once anyone else does the same to APC, you see pdp supporters lose their marbles and go berserk. They act as though no one else has the right to an opinion.

Pdp supporters behave like dead beat despots and display this character like some badge of honour. They have this idea EVERYONE MUST DO THINGS TO PLEASE US. Very petty beings.

Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:35am On Dec 28, 2020
These pastors now leaving the Gospel they should preach and then meddle into politics undecided

Shameful

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by DoubleEngine007: 6:36am On Dec 28, 2020
femi4:
He's lost the glory. He doesn't use Bible anymore. Every Sunday, it's politics he feeds his congregation
Most of them are now like that..
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by omenka(m): 6:40am On Dec 28, 2020
PHAYOL81:
I'm sure their Oyedepo, Kukah, Oritsejagor, Suleiman, etc, also collected 30k from Atiku and pdp.

Pdp supporters are too childish it's irritating.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by lagosrd: 6:41am On Dec 28, 2020
adenigga:

https://m.punchng.com/Featured/Tinubu-Nobody-can-pay-me-for-my-opinion-says-Bakare

Sycophant general. Political APC Pastor. If the people being killed daily are your members, how many of them will remain in your church.

One of the battles you both fought was shamefully dislodging a president that was doing good, an educated one for that matter and brought in illiterates.

Now that the country is upside down, why is your save Nigeria movement been mute. Abi Una no fit protest again.

The bible cannot be wrong. "When the wicked rules the people are always in agony"

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 28, 2020
Something they have already bought and change remained.
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 28, 2020
Political "pastor" using his tribalistic Church for campaign.

Yeyenatu
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by kolas88(m): 6:47am On Dec 28, 2020
[quote author=JoeEeL post=97485184]This Sokoto-Yoruba mixed breed man should go and sit down. angry

Awon alatenuje!

Wrong. Everything to you is dirty politics. FREE campaign ko, free campaign ni. We true Yorubas will call out any errant so-called elder.

- Why has Tinubu not fully explained why the cameras at tollgate was removed during #EndSARS protest? You waste the lives of Yorubas during #EndSARS protest and the next thing you know is to mention IPOB? Awe, o o l'opolo l'ori. cool

- Why did Tinubu downplay the death of Pa Fasoranti's daughter during the Fulani herdsmen attack? Infamously asking 'Where are the cows?'

- Why did Tinubu sell us to the North? Turning the whole Yoruba race into f*cking slaves and peasants. We are at the gutters and Tinubu's 2023 ambition is more than the preservation of Yoruba lives exposed to Fulani terrorist army and herdsmen?

- Why has Tinubu turned a lot of promising Yorubas into touts and agberos? We are now a laughing stock. Our Yoruba ladies, many of them are stuck, in their quest to enter Europe illegally. Many are trapped and are being sold on the sex market in Libya. Our Yoruba ladies are now doing Ashawo all around just to earn a living. No handiwork. Our resources are illegally mined and sold to the Chinese. Most especially the gold in Osun.

- All our male youths (graduates) are now Okada riders in their droves. and bus conductors. Go to Mushin, Jakande, Iyana-Oba, Festac Town and see them. The ones that still want to form posh are simply Uber and Taxify drivers. No jobs for youth.

- Yorubas, in my opinion, take the lead when it comes to internet scam. Many do this. Our values completely eroded. Sad note cos we Yorubas once took the lead in the race for civilisation, even ahead of economies like South Korea then. We were the first to have Television in the whole of Nigeria, even before France. We were the first to own the press. We had the largest exportation of Cocoa and Timber (from Ogun state) before your useless One-Nigeria stripped our honour.

On a final note, you these urchins should stop using mosque and church to suppress the Yoruba voice. We want our separate nation. Crooks like Tinubu will be easily fished out when that time comes.

And finally, take note that your plan to always make it appear that anything anti-Tinubu is always IPOB is dead on arrival.

We are Yorubas -- and are firmly against the crookery and special-interest Tinubu caucus. We are against 2023 elections and are against this corporate establishment called Nigeria PLC. a.ka. Location-419. I'm sure you've heard of the Force Majeure 90-day ultimatum championed by the leader we know - Stephen Banji Akintoye. When you start seeing results, keep mentioning IPOB, s'ogbo? Olofo!

A Yoruba nation is what we want -- and any idiot in our way will be crushed. Take note.

We Shall know them by their comments. So, Tinubu is the president or has been a president of this country to do all these you mentioned. Yes , he has governed Lagos State for 8 years and tell us any state in Nigeria you can compare with Lagos . IPOB in disguise.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by ndukwejoe(m): 6:49am On Dec 28, 2020
this is when you know the truth and you refuse to believe it, In Nigeria who can match Asiwaju political success?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by cktheluckyman: 6:54am On Dec 28, 2020
abalog:
Bro, do you know of Abiola and Tofa? It can still happen.
Abiola won in some states of the SS/SE.Tinubu will not even win a single local government in the region.Besides the Nigeria of today is not the Nigeria of 1993
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by cktheluckyman: 6:55am On Dec 28, 2020
ndukwejoe:
this is when you know the truth and you refuse to believe it, In Nigeria who can match Asiwaju political success?
You mean in the SW? Such ideologies only fly in the SW

Until he wins the presidential election.Even Buhari, Obasanjo and even GEJ are more successful than him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Magnus Abe Aligns With Wike / Campaigns Shouldn’t Be About Dead Leaders –buhari / NASS Resumption: DPO Leads Security At Assembly Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.