Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare (16956 Views)

Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC / Primate Ayodele To Tinubu: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level / Igbos Should Support Tinubu, Nobody Will Donate Power To Them In 2023– Agoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by Naajjii: 7:04am On Dec 28, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
Keeping embarrassing your calling while the country burns by Buhari people just because you want to be President after Buhari.
No Hausafulanikanuri Muslims of the Northern region would genuinely support you with the New social order put in place by BuhariApc since 2015.

Nobody killed Bishop Kukah for boldly speaking the truth to powers. God bless him.
What made you think he also didnt speak the truth? because Bishop Kukah spoke against Buhari the way you like automatically made it he spoke the truth and Bakare is not speaking the truth because he spoke in a way you dont like. Am very sure you are a Nyamiri without question

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by RedPanthar: 7:06am On Dec 28, 2020
JoeEeL:
This Sokoto-Yoruba mixed breed man should go and sit down. angry

Awon alatenuje!

Wrong. Everything to you is dirty politics. FREE campaign ko, free campaign ni. We true Yorubas will call out any errant so-called elder.

- Why has Tinubu not fully explained why the cameras at tollgate was removed during #EndSARS protest? You waste the lives of Yorubas during #EndSARS protest and the next thing you know is to mention IPOB? Awe, o o l'opolo l'ori. cool

- Why did Tinubu downplay the death of Pa Fasoranti's daughter during the Fulani herdsmen attack? Infamously asking 'Where are the cows?'

- Why did Tinubu sell us to the North? Turning the whole Yoruba race into f*cking slaves and peasants. We are at the gutters and Tinubu's 2023 ambition is more than the preservation of Yoruba lives exposed to Fulani terrorist army and herdsmen?

- Why has Tinubu turned a lot of promising Yorubas into touts and agberos? We are now a laughing stock. Our Yoruba ladies, many of them are stuck, in their quest to enter Europe illegally. Many are trapped and are being sold on the sex market in Libya. Our Yoruba ladies are now doing Ashawo all around just to earn a living. No handiwork. Our resources are illegally mined and sold to the Chinese. Most especially the gold in Osun.

- All our male youths (graduates) are now Okada riders in their droves. and bus conductors. Go to Mushin, Jakande, Iyana-Oba, Festac Town and see them. The ones that still want to form posh are simply Uber and Taxify drivers. No jobs for youth.

- Yorubas, in my opinion, take the lead when it comes to internet scam. Many do this. Our values completely eroded. Sad note cos we Yorubas once took the lead in the race for civilisation, even ahead of economies like South Korea then. We were the first to have Television in the whole of Nigeria, even before France. We were the first to own the press. We had the largest exportation of Cocoa and Timber (from Ogun state) before your useless One-Nigeria stripped our honour.

On a final note, you these urchins should stop using mosque and church to suppress the Yoruba voice. We want our separate nation. Crooks like Tinubu will be easily fished out when that time comes.

And finally, take note that your plan to always make it appear that anything anti-Tinubu is always IPOB is dead on arrival.

We are Yorubas -- and are firmly against the crookery and special-interest Tinubu caucus. We are against 2023 elections and are against this corporate establishment called Nigeria PLC. a.ka. Location-419. I'm sure you've heard of the Force Majeure 90-day ultimatum championed by the leader we know - Stephen Banji Akintoye. When you start seeing results, keep mentioning IPOB, s'ogbo? Olofo!

A Yoruba nation is what we want -- and any idiot in our way will be crushed. Take note.

My dear, you have my respect. Please do not stop doing this.

I wish I have mystical powers to put in places of position to speak to your brothers. I finally have found one that's objective and discerning enough to see truths in mixture and state it as it is.

This is rare.

I've been trying to tell as many Yorubas this and that an independent nation is what odduduwa needs but each time I try, I fail cause I'm not from your tribe.

Youre doing a good job. Nice one mate wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 28, 2020
A man who is not an ex civil servant but is collecting pension running into millions every month.A man whose godchildren all have one corruption cases hanging in their neck is what this bakare is praising.Politicians now bribe pastors for campaign advert.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by maste: 7:11am On Dec 28, 2020
This boy is confused.
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by Ay77(m): 7:18am On Dec 28, 2020
Keep your opinion to yourself
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by InvertedHammer: 7:19am On Dec 28, 2020
/
It is never about payment.

It is anticipation of favours which can come in any kind. Bakare is not wise. cool

\
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by JoeEeL(m): 7:24am On Dec 28, 2020
RedPanthar:

My dear, you have my respect. Please do not stop doing this.

I wish I have mystical powers to put in places of position to speak to your brothers. I finally have found one that's objective and discerning enough to see truths in mixture and state it as it is.

This is rare.

I've been trying to tell as many Yorubas this and that an independent nation is what odduduwa needs but each time I try, I fail cause I'm not from your tribe.

Youre doing a good job. Nice one mate wink

Many Yorubas don't know who they are. That's the problem. They think this country is mostly in a warring state between Fulanis and the Easterners. They don't know before the Brits came, the Sokoto Caliphate have been waging onslaught on we the Yorubas and we've been resisting. Ilorin, Oyo's once military outpost, was conquered by these same Fulanis. Parts of what is known as Osun and Ekiti of today almost fell if not because of Balogun Aderinlo's army in 1850 that was comprehensively won.

Before then, the Fulanis had fought 3 major wars with us in the space of about 100 years. It's funny because they taught it would have been a bit easier since we had a significant population of Muslims. The Uthman Danfodio's conquest to the Atlantic is a mapped out route right through the heart of South West, down to the coasts of Lagos -- that's their shortest displacement. Igbos only came into the picture when this useless country was formed, and it didnt take long for them to realise that Nigeria was 'one chance'.

The abolishment of history, coupled with soft views of life as a result of foreign religions foisted on us (esp. Christianity) has made us so docile and weak. And very susceptible. When Fulani herdsmen was ravaging some parts in Ekiti, some donkeys were in Church praying. We are talking about war, you dey inside church dey pray. If the Yorubas were wellgrounded then, they actually wouldnt have turned a blind eye to the Biafra civil war. If at all they couldnt support the Eastern part, the next best thing they could have done is to champion their own separation simultaneously.

It is all these idiosyncrasies we're willing to change in this era.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by RedPanthar: 7:30am On Dec 28, 2020
JoeEeL:

Many Yorubas don't know who they are. That's the problem. They think this country is mostly in a warring state between Fulanis and the Easterners. They don't know before the Brits came, the Sokoto Caliphate have been waging onslaught on we the Yorubas and we've been resisting. Ilorin, Oyo's once military outpost Ilorin was conquered by these same Fulanis. Parts of what is known as Osun and Ekiti of today almost fell if not because of Balogun Aderinlo's army in 1850 that was comprehensively won.

Before then, the FUlanis had fought 3 major wars with us in the space of abou 100 years. It's funny because they taught it would have been a bit easier since we had a significant population of Muslims. The Uthman Danfodio's conquest to the Atlantic is a mapped out route down to the coasts of Lagos -- that's their shortest displacement. Igbos only came into the picture when this useless country was formed, and it didnt take long for them to realise that Nigeria was 'one chance'.

The abolishment of history, coupled with soft views of life as a result of foreign religions foisted on us (esp. Christianity) has made us so docile and weak. And very susceptible. When Fulani herdsmen was ravaging some parts in Ekiti, some donkeys were in Church praying. We are talking about war, you dey inside church dey pray. If the Yorubas were wellgrounded then, they actually wouldnt have turned a blind eye to the Biafra civil war. If at all they couldnt support the Eastern part, the next best thing they could have done is to champion their own separation simultaneously.

It is all these idiosyncrasies we're willing to change in this era.

I've never seen a yoruba man with the intelligence and determination matched together. This is what I've been preaching o

I've been stating all of these and that oodua lands has abundant resources and that oodua didn't need the fulani for anything nor does it need to asslick. But it needs to evaluate the entire events in the country and take decisive actions.

I'm shocked. Cause I've been trying so hard to say these things but have been met with serious issues each time I try. The whole they want to separate Nigeria and avenue for us to feed will be taken away has blinded far too many to see the real truth. And many do not know there's abundance of resources in the SW to sustain it's development and make her rich

You will go places. Continue with the crusade. Keep preaching.
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by JoeEeL(m): 7:50am On Dec 28, 2020
[quote author=kolas88 post=97486152][/quote]

Mr Man, mere looking at you, I don't even know where to start from.

Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria and most of the development ran its course during that period.

Lagos was the seat of British in colonial times and Lagos had already attained half-decency during that period. Most districts like V.I, Ikoyi, Lekki, VGC are modelled after U.K districts. If you doubt me, just do a google image search on Lagos (Island) pictures in the early 19's and you'll see not much has changed up till today. All these was achieved mostly with cocoa exportation and other similar cash crops. Also realise oil hadnt even been discovered then.

Mainly Lagos and Kano were the 2 most viable states then. There was an influx of indigenes of other Yoruba states and also from the East (after the civil war), the North and also neighbouring countries like Togo and Ghana, with many setting up multiple businesses and Lagos receiving extremely oversized tax accruals that dwarfed (and still dwarfs) the combination of multiple states put together.

Lagos is also the most coastal state of Nigeria, and hence its die-hard importance. This is the one major reason why the Fulanis were killing us in our numbers in the 1700s and 1800s but mumus like u will NOT see the bigger picture but be masturbating on IPOB up and down. Contrary to what you may think, it is we Yorubas , not the Igbos, that the Fulanis were at war with, constantly, before the arrival of the Brits. The Uthman Dan Fodio's ultimate template to conquer all through up till the dipping of the Quran to the Atlantic runs its route right through the heart of the Yoruba nation -- not the East. You were saved by the warriors of the Aderinlo's army, precisely in 1850, that's why you're here typing nonsense today. If not, you'd have been under the rulership of Fulani Emirs.

Our decision to secede is going to evoke serious trouble in the near future but will your myopism see it? At this stage you're still blind to see that Tinubu is a planted stooge of the Sokoto Caliphate. You are opening your mouth saying tell us any state that can compare to Lagos in 8 years bla bla bla. This is why some of you cannot think. Of all 36 states, Lagos is the smallest state as per land mass, yet many of the roads are in comatose. Come and I will take you around places in Okota Isolo, down right to Jakande during rainy season. I will show you parts in Ijegun, Isheri-oshun, Iyana-Oba, Ayobo, Command Area. You will see road, you will run. I will shock you. You're talking to someone who's lived all his life in Lagos, you think say na only you abi?

My point is what makes Lagos so great? Power supply is still epileptic (if you like cry that its a Federal problem, that is not my concern).
I am too big to be dragged into debate of mediocrity. And I am learned enough to know that true governance is beyond tarred roads, street lights and electricity.

Let me ask you one question. In about 200 years at most, all the roads in Lagos should eventually be tarred. So what next after then? Does that mean governance has now reached its perfection? Are tall houses and buildings, which Lagos seems to have in abundance, the true index of governance?

What about cost of living, standard of living, minimum wage, security, inflation and other true economic metrics? Mr Man, Im not sure you can reason the way I do. You are too soaked in mediocrity.

And finally, you were right on this one: I'm a full IPOB supporter. Anything else?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by JoeEeL(m): 7:52am On Dec 28, 2020
RedPanthar:

I've never seen a yoruba man with the intelligence and determination matched together. This is what I've been preaching o

I've been stating all of these and that oodua lands has abundant resources and that oodua didn't need the fulani for anything nor does it need to asslick. But it needs to evaluate the entire events in the country and take decisive actions.

I'm shocked. Cause I've been trying so hard to say these things but have been met with serious issues each time I try. The whole they want to separate Nigeria and avenue for us to feed will be taken away has blinded far too many to see the real truth. And many do not know there's abundance of resources in the SW to sustain it's development and make her rich

You will go places. Continue with the crusade. Keep preaching.

Then I am number one. If you want to know me more in person, you can mail me.

Me I no get time for nonsense people here wey be say if u wan reason with them, next thing them know na to open their mouth 'waaa', 'IPOB'...

Note: "I also listen to intelligent people like Banji Akintoye and Gani Adams" wink
This set me on a path to research more about my "race" as a people. The more I research and look into Yoruba history, the more I realise that the Yorubas we have today are not anything like what I see in its history.

A single Yoruba man is born a default warrior. Immediately you're born, you're on the alert! Alert for danger. Have you seen when baby crocs hatch and are taking into water the first time by their croc mom? They become intensely aware of their surroundings. They perceive danger and start to watch.

These days Yoruba women are all around doing ashi, the men have drunk away their life doing Yahoo and you want me to be happy? Many of them believe if bad things start to happen, there is Gani Adams. Or Sunday Igboho. That's all o. Imagine. Do this people even have any idea how vulnerable we are compared to how our forefathers were gallant?
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by Alawode01(m): 7:56am On Dec 28, 2020
Tinubu offences is because he helped to enthroned Buhari to the power at center,because he has many followers, is that why the enemies want to kill themselves, but what God will do nobody can change it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by fubsy: 7:56am On Dec 28, 2020
I don't know about payment of money for this unwarranted advertisement. As you can see from my first sentence, the pastor, in my opinion was wrong. Whether the sermon lasted for one hour or less, every statement in a sermon must be edifying. So, if a good amount of time is used to sell the candidature of a person and make him pass through people's throat, that sermon is tainted. Allow the people to decide their political fate.
In my opinion, the pastor should not fight this cause of defending his action. He should simply refrain from doing the act again. If he apologizes to his congregation, he'll be regarded more as a humble person.
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by RedPanthar: 7:58am On Dec 28, 2020
JoeEeL:

Then I am number one. If you want to know me more in person, you can mail me.

Me I no get time for nonsense people here wey be say if u wan reason with them, next thing them know na to open their mouth 'waaa', 'IPOB'...

We need to relate o abeg

We really need to relate

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by JoeEeL(m): 8:03am On Dec 28, 2020
RedPanthar:

We need to relate o abeg

We really need to relate

I don see ur digits, I go call you on New Year's Day. (No forget)
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by CSTRR: 8:05am On Dec 28, 2020
This old man likes Attention.

The more you give him attention, the more he hammers on it.

Leave him be.

He is irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by tollyboy5(m): 8:06am On Dec 28, 2020
ipobarethieves:
DNT give urself HBP ova Tinubu.
If you don't see tinubu as a disaster to Yoruba progress then you must be an I D 1 O T !
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by Alawode01(m): 8:06am On Dec 28, 2020
ariwo ki pa ojo,okiki kii pa OSU,ariwo oja kolee pa baba oloja lailai,ariwo lasan ni won pa,no one can stop Tinubu except God,those who just they vex for head are just,beating the dead lion.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by RedPanthar: 8:07am On Dec 28, 2020
JoeEeL:

I don see ur digits, I go call you on New Year's Day. (No forget)

Forget ke. Wa ri ke

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by tollyboy5(m): 8:12am On Dec 28, 2020
Alexis11:
Lol some persons are just angry at this man for nothing.

Don't be deceived by all these disagreement in the SW for now, 90% will end up supporting Tinubu's presidency in the fullness of time.
Speak for your family. And your statement come out true. I'll know we're being reduce to nothing.
Just the way more southwest voted PMB
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by aviara: 8:18am On Dec 28, 2020
This same man led an "issue based" SAVE-NIGERIA rally in 2012 at Ojota to condemn the so called "poor performance" of the Good luck Jonathan administration and to demand for better governance. This time around he has shifted from the main issues troubling the nation such has worsening economic and security situation to sing the praises of a personality who has his eyes on the presidential seat in 2023. This is very typical of a Yoruba man, always shifting the goal post and changing standards to suit their present preference. I respect him as a man of God but in political matters he is not different from other politicians
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by gbengu(m): 8:18am On Dec 28, 2020
God bless you bro.

You've just spoken my mind too.

The morals and values of Yoruba are no where to be found.

Things have fallen apart and the centre can never hold again.

Forget the fraud, scam, and Kanem-Borno Empire impose on all of us in the name of Federal Government through political parties.

It is a glaring evidence daring us in the face that the Northerners and Fulani hegemony political beliefs, life stile, ideology, way of live and other aspects of life is totally different from ours. They are a nation on their own and we the westerners (or Southerners I.e east, west and south south) are way different from them in all ramifications.

I'm in full support of a Yoruba nation. We were the first in all advancement and development in all spheres because of our able leaders and not the Like of those Fulani slaves calling themselves Yoryba leaders.

A true yoruba leader put his people and region first in any political gains or ambitions.

What we have are just political parties leaders using their platforms to loot and later boasting to be a leader.

Well Pastor Bakare is entitled to his opinion and thus others but that did not make him Yorubas spiritual father or our spoke person.

Those pastors I think should be the fore bearer and frontiers to speak for Yoruba's unity, goals, interest and morals chooses to keep silent for whatever reasons which I don't know.

The very same mistake Azikwe did by merging his party in the first republic was exactly repeated by Tinubu in bringing Buhari. APC to me is just a conglomeration of CONFUSED PEOPLE that were joined together as a CONTRACTING PLC (Main Contractor) to manage the Federal Revenue and at same times are looting the federation dry under the disguise of different Sub-Contractors who are initially the ones that formed the MAIN CONTRACTOR COMPAY called APC.

Someone might say what of PDP. This has been a Northerner's party with main players from North but gave some Sub-Contracts to the South and as God will have his ways after many years later, the main contractor couldn't finished then transferred his 80% share of the company to his preferred subcontractor hoping to get more shares despite not finishing the contract to half way, thus the Sub contractor sun returned the 80% share but further gave it to another sub contractor of his choice then making the scenario to be that Subcontractor are now bringing another subcontractor to execute the work of the main contractor which didn't go well with them and they tried all means to return the contract back to the main contractor and all thanks to our very own chief planner and executor of the highest order, CHIEF AHMED BOLA TINUBU who just reverse the whole contract and returned to the Main Contractor after serious bargain and agreements.

But as things are right now, the Main contractor keeps recovering more than his 200% more than the initial 80% or 50:50 agreement before their marriage.

Thus all subcontractors are now relegated to more errand officers while some are errand mangers.

Only the wise will understand.

JoeEeL:
This Sokoto-Yoruba mixed breed man should go and sit down. angry

Awon alatenuje!

Wrong. Everything to you is dirty politics. FREE campaign ko, free campaign ni. We true Yorubas will call out any errant so-called elder.

- Why has Tinubu not fully explained why the cameras at tollgate was removed during #EndSARS protest? You waste the lives of Yorubas during #EndSARS protest and the next thing you know is to mention IPOB? Awe, o o l'opolo l'ori. cool

- Why did Tinubu downplay the death of Pa Fasoranti's daughter during the Fulani herdsmen attack? Infamously asking 'Where are the cows?'

- Why did Tinubu sell us to the North? Turning the whole Yoruba race into f*cking slaves and peasants. We are at the gutters and Tinubu's 2023 ambition is more than the preservation of Yoruba lives exposed to Fulani terrorist army and herdsmen?

- Why has Tinubu turned a lot of promising Yorubas into touts and agberos? We are now a laughing stock. Our Yoruba ladies, many of them are stuck, in their quest to enter Europe illegally. Many are trapped and are being sold on the sex market in Libya. Our Yoruba ladies are now doing Ashawo all around just to earn a living. No handiwork. Our resources are illegally mined and sold to the Chinese. Most especially the gold in Osun.

- All our male youths (graduates) are now Okada riders in their droves. and bus conductors. Go to Mushin, Jakande, Iyana-Oba, Festac Town and see them. The ones that still want to form posh are simply Uber and Taxify drivers. No jobs for youth.

- Yorubas, in my opinion, take the lead when it comes to internet scam. Many do this. Our values completely eroded. Sad note cos we Yorubas once took the lead in the race for civilisation, even ahead of economies like South Korea then. We were the first to have Television in the whole of Nigeria, even before France. We were the first to own the press. We had the largest exportation of Cocoa and Timber (from Ogun state) before your useless One-Nigeria stripped our honour.

On a final note, you these urchins should stop using mosque and church to suppress the Yoruba voice. We want our separate nation. Crooks like Tinubu will be easily fished out when that time comes.

And finally, take note that your plan to always make it appear that anything anti-Tinubu is always IPOB is dead on arrival.

We are Yorubas -- and are firmly against the crookery and special-interest Tinubu caucus. We are against 2023 elections and are against this corporate establishment called Nigeria PLC. a.ka. Location-419. I'm sure you've heard of the Force Majeure 90-day ultimatum championed by the leader we know - Stephen Banji Akintoye. When you start seeing results, keep mentioning IPOB, s'ogbo? Olofo!

A Yoruba nation is what we want -- and any idiot in our way will be crushed. Take note.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by tollyboy5(m): 8:21am On Dec 28, 2020
[quote author=kolas88 post=97486152][/quote]
Why do you use my state to show the progress of tinubu?

One Idiot one time told me tinubu built Lagos. Thats an insult to Lagosians .

Whats is develop about Lagos? undecided is it the comparism with other state that'll prove LA gos is developed?

Or do you want to call Me ipob? Your Bastard tinubu is turning our money to his personal loot and you're here comparing rubbish!

Have you been to mushin, ajegunle, badagry, apapa, ojo, iyana ipaja etc. Tell me what is develop about Lagos. sad

Go and get the stat of state with almost 20m population around the world and compare them if Lagos will not be among the worst.

We've reduce Lagos progress to relativity. So if other state are not up to Lagos means Lagos is progressing?

We're more intelligent than your criminal politicians . those comparism are for dumbass

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by cktheluckyman: 8:22am On Dec 28, 2020
Alawode01:
Tinubu offences is because he helped to enthroned Buhari to the power at center,because he has many followers, is that why the enemies want to kill themselves, but what God will do nobody can change it.
Many followers in the SW
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by 7lives: 8:24am On Dec 28, 2020
Abdul05:
How does any body aspire to rule a nation without politics? If Tinubu succeeded in doing so, means good luck to him. with his
political alliance party( mass movements of the north) known as APC, if cleverly led, omo -forget,tinubu is the next president.
Koleyewon. grin grin
Who ever must reap must sow, or else they will just be ripped apart.
Yo ye won ni 2023.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 28, 2020
God is gradualy exposing those wolves in sheep clothing so that the people can see them for who they truly are.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by 7lives: 8:33am On Dec 28, 2020
Felincous:

He's a Human being, a Nigerian and he has his right to vote and be voted for.
I dont know why we still play this local politics. Every Nigerian has right to contest and they also have right to their opinions too. This Tinubu matter is now looking like some people just hate him for nothing.

They use to call him local champion before, now that Adigun Olododo has grown from a cob into a lion, they now called him anything they like.
Come 2023, he will become their president.
Ton ba nbinu, ki won la ori mo ile.
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by tollyboy5(m): 8:36am On Dec 28, 2020
Alawode01:
For me stealing Lagos money and destroying Lagos is unforgivable!

Where are the helineus, tecmo0 , sarrki , Ngpatriot , silvernorgold. All this Aboki supporting criminals are result of home training undecided . lost of value
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by Bluntemperor: 8:39am On Dec 28, 2020
Racoon:
Tunde Bakare can only continue to deceive himself.The political scheming is not lost on any discerning mind.

Pastor Tunde Bakare has right to his opinions just as you do here.
Much as I don't like Tinubu's style of politics where some of his foot soldiers are in the system over 16- years in some States holding offices,you will agreed that he is far better than many candidates especially from Northern blocks going about now as if they are angels- just to get polical power.
See what Politicians have turned Nigeria into,even 'quotas system' in our Constitution has been bastardised for favouritism and nepotism! Is this what our Nigerian forefathers who won the Independence created for us and our new Nigeria?
Some in the Southern parts also hate him as they see him as the main Iroko tree that might block their chances,come 2023.
Anyway,polical battles are not won on Social media as you want us to believe,you too should tell us who is your favourite.Many of you are fronting for some politicians but hidding their identities.please declare them now or never!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by 7lives: 8:41am On Dec 28, 2020
Alexis11:
Lol some persons are just angry at this man for nothing.

Don't be deceived by all these disagreement in the SW for now, 90% will end up supporting Tinubu's presidency in the fullness of time.

Pata pata l'eegun nda aso bo ori, a bo tan ni oosha nbo idi igbin.
If Tinubu's ancestors are behind him, how can Yorubas stand against him?.
E go do a lot of them like a movie jor.
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by tollyboy5(m): 8:46am On Dec 28, 2020
7lives:

Pata pata l'eegun nda aso bo ori, a bo tan ni oosha nbo idi igbin.
If Tinubu's ancestors are behind him, how can Yorubas stand against him?.
E go do a lot of them like a movie jor.
Keep your yeye owe to yourself. Tinubu ancestors are in osun state. Our ancestors here now see their mistake of selling Lagos to osun man in the name of one oduaa. Ashe na greedy nonentity ! angry
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by 7lives: 8:50am On Dec 28, 2020
cktheluckyman:

Abiola won in some states of the SS/SE.Tinubu will not even win a single local government in the region.Besides the Nigeria of today is not the Nigeria of 1993

What will Tinubu achieve with your inconsequential 5% votes?.
Sometimes you people too dey deceive yourselves, Tinubu will not even campaign in the SE, Kano votes already swallowed up SE votes.
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by Alexis11: 9:01am On Dec 28, 2020
lagosrd:

Sycophant general. If the people being killed daily are your members, how many of them will remain in your church.

One is the battles you both fought was shamefully dislodging a president that feared God and brought in wicked people. Now that the country is upside down, why is your save Nigeria movement been mute.

The bible cannot be wrong. "When the wicked rules the people are always in agony"

You mean Jonathan feared God

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Restores Funding For 13 Health Regulators / Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday / Tambuwal decamps to APC today - Read! - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 359
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.