Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air (28398 Views)

Two Youths Die In Cross River Mining Site (Photos) / 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death / Arrested Civil Defence Officer, Adakole Wasn't Among Ochacho Carnival Security T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by cococandy(f): 11:31am On Dec 28, 2020
That’s a very ‘logical’ man
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by GOVERNMENT2: 11:31am On Dec 28, 2020
SEE AS HE RESEMBLE SHECOW
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by kapelvej: 11:31am On Dec 28, 2020
owukpa:
Sunday Adakole Ada, a staff of the Nigeria Civil Defense and Security Corps, who allegedly killed two youths in Otukpo on Christmas Day, has opened up.
IDOMA VOICE reports that the security personnel, who was not part of the show, had killed one Jennifer Robert and a young man whose identity could not be ascertained at the moment.

Speaking after his arrest, the suspect who is currently in custody, said he was only trying to warm the air.
He said, "I was only on patrol with my team when I decided to warm the air.
"After that, I was told one person died and one other injured. It was not intentional"

Watch video obtained by IDOMA TV below below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcvEwsXuv4E

Source: https://www.idomavoice.com/2020/12/ochacho-carnival-i-was-warming-the-air-adakole-sunday-civil-defense-officer-who-killed-two-youths-in-otukpo.html
but who gave to this one looking like this
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by tempusfugit: 11:32am On Dec 28, 2020
Cannot believe he was among our security men, we need better recruitment standard!!!
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by Originalsly: 11:34am On Dec 28, 2020
Hmmm.... didn't the sun raise that day? ... some people really deserve jungle justice. No remorse in him.
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by merits(m): 11:34am On Dec 28, 2020
sad
owukpa:
Sunday Adakole Ada, a staff of the Nigeria Civil Defense and Security Corps, who allegedly killed two youths in Otukpo on Christmas Day, has opened up.
IDOMA VOICE reports that the security personnel, who was not part of the show, had killed one Jennifer Robert and a young man whose identity could not be ascertained at the moment.

Speaking after his arrest, the suspect who is currently in custody, said he was only trying to warm the air.
"After that, I was told one person died and one other injured. It was not intentional"

Source: https://www.idomavoice.com/2020/12/ochacho-carnival-i-was-warming-the-air-adakole-sunday-civil-defense-officer-who-killed-two-youths-in-otukpo.html
See talk ooo, you are warming the air, did the air complaint to you that is cold?the village people that remoted you to do so actually used duracell batteries for the remote.

Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by AfonjaConehead: 11:36am On Dec 28, 2020
Wicked human being.
His looks alone is enough to tell you he's a skull miner looking for business grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by FarahAideed: 11:38am On Dec 28, 2020
Looks like a Boko Haram operative
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by Yankee101: 11:41am On Dec 28, 2020
No adequately trained security

Just taking lives all around
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by Omezif(m): 11:43am On Dec 28, 2020
He's neither quite proffesional nor non drunkerd, or control by demon.
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by southsouthking(m): 11:44am On Dec 28, 2020
Warming the air because it's harmattan season bah?
Ode
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by BafanaBafana: 11:45am On Dec 28, 2020
blinking001:
Air warmer kor air bender nii. See how village people has finally succeeded in destroying this mans life. Kpele oo

Erm Otukpo youths are one of a kind
Boys= cultist, kidnappers, drunkards, petty bike thiefs
Girls= rapist, cultist, drunkards, and prostitutes.
Not forgetting they have one of the most abundant sets of unmarried evening newspapers AKA (feminists).
How you take know?
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by obicmag(m): 11:45am On Dec 28, 2020
Abeg who recruited this wild goat into NSCDC?
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by BanevsJoker(m): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2020
They will let him go and tomorrow he will threaten a civilian with: "ask about me, I go shoot you down here and nothing go happen".
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by Perfectsouth(m): 11:47am On Dec 28, 2020
So he no see hot plate or Gas cooker warm air na gun?
They should also warm him with the same gun
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 28, 2020
Somebody should please take up gun and warm the air in his body too. sad
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by Naijaarchive(m): 11:50am On Dec 28, 2020
Ọmọ.... How do you warm air? You be sun? Dem suppose feed him to a hungry lion
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by Original4u63: 11:51am On Dec 28, 2020
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by iReddington: 11:52am On Dec 28, 2020
This is ridiculous, a lot of Nigerian Security Operatives have no business with guns especially assault rifles. Just imagine the nonsense coming out of a supposed "trained" security operative. "Warming the air"
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by Chienex24(m): 11:53am On Dec 28, 2020
owukpa:

please and please, this is just an observation and correction;

When posting news articles, please let us learn to include the state of origin and not just the local government or the area, as some of these places are not known to us while some of them can be seen in 3 different states, for example nasarawa...

Lalasticala mynd44 please take note, thank you

1 Like

Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by kyuniii(m): 11:57am On Dec 28, 2020
Warming the air abi, was the air cold in the first place? Mr warmer. RIP to the dead.
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by greatness77: 11:57am On Dec 28, 2020
Kriss216:
Like, the air was chilly then God commanded him to help Him warm the air
hahahahaha lolz bros
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by Basildvalour(m): 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
That man with that kind of goatie for a beard isn't qualified to be called an NSCDC officer.
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by MrBachelor: 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
Just look at the kind of person that is recruited into a country's security outfit.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by Daddysidhan: 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nigerian military and paramilitary has been infiltrated by pardoned boko haram and bandit or how do we explain this madness. See nscdc operatives with goaty like shekau own " the Idiot Terrorist is angry that infidel are celebrating Xmas.
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by willexyaho(m): 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
Look at his beard like Boko...
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by IMASTEX: 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
If it was a functional society, a regular police officer wouldn't be handling a riffle let alone a bloody "civil defense Corp" who are supposed to function as personal guards. Even army are now doing police work with the same riffle while DSS are only after political enemies & civilians that make comments about their master. See your country @flexherbal

1 Like

Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by bizzibodi(m): 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
When did NSCDC started recruiting BH into their mist.
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
Definitely under the influence of something.
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by Cantonese: 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ahmad62:
Warming the air with people's lives?... He should be skinned alive!

"Skin him alive"? No. Better still he should be shot into the air to warm the air.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Arrested In Zimbabwe For Allegedly Smuggling 2.33 Kg Of Cocaine / Lady Confronts Two Policemen Assaulting A Man In Abuja / Bandits On Camels & Horses Kill 18 In Zamfara, 10 Massacred In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.