Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

My Crush Wished Me Merry Christmas Oooo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Crush Wished Me Merry Christmas Oooo (672 Views)

Instead Of Independence See What My Bank Wished Me - PHOTOS / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? / It's Exactly 7days She Wished Me Dead, See What Am Experiencing Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Crush Wished Me Merry Christmas Oooo by EFULEFU1(m): 7:38am On Dec 28, 2020
So, my crush for the first time wished me merry Christmas

Does that mean she is also crushing over me?

Should I propose?

Thanks embarassed
Re: My Crush Wished Me Merry Christmas Oooo by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:39am On Dec 28, 2020
congratulations

FTC.
Re: My Crush Wished Me Merry Christmas Oooo by Humanoid01(m): 7:42am On Dec 28, 2020
Yes, you can propose. You can also propose marriage if she wishes you a happy new year. Congrats man! #chuckles.

2 Likes

Re: My Crush Wished Me Merry Christmas Oooo by Fvckhypocrite(f): 7:44am On Dec 28, 2020
INCREDIBLE007:
congratulations
FTC.
mumuni
Re: My Crush Wished Me Merry Christmas Oooo by stupidmod2: 7:55am On Dec 28, 2020
lol propose cuz of visit grin

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: My Crush Wished Me Merry Christmas Oooo by Nackzy: 8:02am On Dec 28, 2020
Paddy Man don't go and waste your energy, find out if she's in a serious relationship with another if no, Shut your shot

1 Like

Re: My Crush Wished Me Merry Christmas Oooo by mosdii(m): 8:04am On Dec 28, 2020
Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: My Crush Wished Me Merry Christmas Oooo by phorget(m): 8:11am On Dec 28, 2020
Hmmnn!
You get mind o, your crush wished you merry Christmas in this yuletide period and you are happy.
Have you found out her birthday date?
Hope you still have some change o cos she will bill you urgent 2k before Friday.

1 Like

Re: My Crush Wished Me Merry Christmas Oooo by odinson1(m): 8:14am On Dec 28, 2020
EFULEFU1:
So, my crush for the first time wished me merry Christmas

Does that mean she is also crushing over me?

Should I propose?

Thanks embarassed

You are on the verge of being milked Dry

She will bill you for her Xmas Gift if you Show signs of Simping

1 Like

Re: My Crush Wished Me Merry Christmas Oooo by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:10am On Dec 28, 2020

Re: My Crush Wished Me Merry Christmas Oooo by ipadeola91057: 11:31am On Dec 28, 2020
So, my crush for the first time wished me merry ChristmasDoes that mean she is also crushing over me?Should I propose?Thanks

(1) (Reply)

. / LAUTECH Trends As Leaked S3x Tape Resurfaces Online, Social Media React / See What She Did To Her Boyfriend Do You Think He Deserves Such Wickedness???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.