Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Desire God's Mercy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Desire God's Mercy (100 Views)

8 Important Ways God's Mercy Can Save Us From The Destroyer / 7 Psalm To Read When Seeking For God Mercy And Favour. / Do You Truly Desire God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Desire God's Mercy by jonatoye(m): 7:40am On Dec 28, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Desire God's Mercy

WORD FOR TODAY
Life is not all about struggling and running in a bid to achieve something but finding God's mercy. The ultimate achievement in every facet of life is finding God's mercy!!!
Scriptural Reference
"For He says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whomever I will have compassion. So then it is not of him who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy. (Roman 9:15-16 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A man cannot be considered fortunate until his life operates under God's mercy. We are in a world which is characterised by several mysteries.

The preacher said " The fastest runner doesn't always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn't always win the battle. The wise are often poor, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don't always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being at the right place at the right time. ( Eccl 9:11 NLT)

Hence, it not about running fast, having strength, being skilful or educated alone but being favoured by the virtue of God's mercy. As you look forward and plan to go into the new year; you must acknowledge God and seek His mercy for protection and excellent performance in all ramification of life!!!

+ Do you crave for God's mercy?

Lord! Be always willing to have mercy me in every aspect of life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis
Life becomes easier, promising and fulfilling when God shows mercy.

Have an Exceptional Week Ahead!!!

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Nick Nilson Sermon / Areas Of Success, Area Of Struggle. / Today's Devotional- Tuesday 19th January 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.