Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Islam: A Religion That Discriminate The Black Race - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam: A Religion That Discriminate The Black Race (291 Views)

10 Common Fallacies in religion that makes atheists disbelieve Religion. / Mark Of The Beast In Revelation Represent A Religion That Exist 2000 Years Ago / China Declared Islam A Contagious Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam: A Religion That Discriminate The Black Race by Ovo200: 8:24am On Dec 28, 2020
In this post I am going to show how the Muslim attack against the late Christian apologist and theologian Dr. Robert A. Morey is unfounded, and that it is the Muslims who have lied. But first I need to establish the very premise of Morey, which the Muslim slander did not address, namely, that Muhammad was a white man contrary to the assertions of the Nation of Islam.

A WHITE RACIST OWNER OF BLACK SLAVES

The hadiths teach that Muhammad was neither white nor an African, but a white Arab:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: “Who amongst you is Muhammad?” At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, “This white man reclining on his arm.”… (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 3, Number 63 https://www.searchtruth.com/book_display.php?book=3&translator=1&start=0&number=63)

Narrated ‘Abdullah bin Malik bin Buhaina:

Whenever the Prophet used to offer prayer he used to keep arms away (from the body) so that the whiteness of his armpits was visible. (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 12, Number 771 https://www.searchtruth.com/book_display.php?book=12&translator=1&start=0&number=771)

Narrated Isma’il bin Abi Khalid:

I heard Abii Juhaifa saying, “I saw the Prophet, and Al-Hasan bin ‘Ali resembled him.” I said to Abu- Juhaifa, “Describe him for me.” He said, “He was white and his beard was black with some white hair. He promised to give us 13 young she-camels, but he expired before we could get them.” (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 56, Number 744 https://www.searchtruth.com/book_display.php?book=56&translator=1&start=0&number=744)

And not only was Muhammad a white man, he was also a white slave owner of blacks who owned and sold black slaves!

Narrated ‘Umar:

I came and behold, Allah’s Apostle was staying on a Mashroba (attic room) and a black slave of Allah’s Apostle was at the top if its stairs. I said to him, “(Tell the Prophet) that here is ‘Umar bin Al-Khattab (asking for permission to enter).” Then he admitted me… (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 91, Number 368 https://www.searchtruth.com/book_display.php?book=91&translator=1&start=0&number=368)

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Allah’s Apostle was on a journey and he had a black slave called Anjasha, and he was driving the camels (very fast, and there were women riding on those camels). Allah’s Apostle said, “Waihaka (May Allah be merciful to you), O Anjasha! Drive slowly (the camels) with the glass vessels (women)!” (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 73, Number 182 https://www.searchtruth.com/book_display.php?book=73&translator=1&start=0&number=182)

Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah:

There came a slave and pledged allegiance to Allah’s Apostle on migration; he (the Prophet) did not know that he was a slave. Then there came his master and demanded him back, whereupon Allah’s Apostle said: Sell him to me. And he bought him for two black slaves, and he did not afterwards take allegiance from anyone until he had asked him whether he was a slave (or a free man). (Sahih Muslim, Book 10, Number 3901 https://www.searchtruth.com/book_display.php?book=010&translator=2&start=0&number=3901)

Muhammad buys a slave for the price of two black slaves! Now the question one should ask is, why didn’t Muhammad simply give the owner the value in money to emancipate his slave? And does this mean that Muhammad viewed the value of black slaves as less than that of a non-black one, so that two black slaves equals the value of a non-black one in his eyes?

Yahya related to me from Malik from Thawr ibn Zayd ad-Dili from Abu’l-Ghayth Salim, the mawla of ibn Muti that Abu Hurayra said, “We went out with the Messenger of Allah in the year of Khaybar. We did not capture any gold or silver except for personal effects, clothes, and baggage. Rifaa ibn Zayd presented a black slave boy to the Messenger of Allah whose name was Midam. The Messenger of Allah made for Wadi’l-Qura, and when he arrived there, Midam was unsaddling the camel of the Messenger of Allah when a stray arrow struck and killed him. The people said, ‘Good luck to him! The Garden!’ The Messenger of Allah said, ‘No! By He in whose hand my self is! The cloak which he took from the spoils on the Day of Khaybar before they were distributed will blaze with fire on him.’ When the people heard that, a man brought a sandal-strap or two sandal-straps to the Messenger of Allah. The Messenger of Allah said, ‘A sandal-strap or two sandal-straps of fire!'” (Malik’s Muwatta, Book 21, Number 21.13.25 https://sunnah.com/urn/410070)

Notice that Muhammad was given a black slave boy who immediately starts slaving for him.

Finally:

Narrated ‘Urwa on the authority of ‘Aisha:

On the days of Mina, (11th, 12th, and 13th of Dhul-Hijjah) Abu Bakr came to her while two young girls were beating the tambourine and the Prophet was lying covered with his clothes. Abu Bakr scolded them and the Prophet uncovered his face and said to Abu Bakr, “Leave them, for these days are the days of ‘Id and the days of Mina.” ‘Aisha further said, “Once the Prophet was screening me and I was watching the display of black slaves in the Mosque and (‘Umar) scolded them. The Prophet said, ‘Leave them. O Bani Arfida! (carry on), you are safe (protected)’.” (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 15, Number 103 https://www.searchtruth.com/book_display.php?book=15&translator=1&start=0&number=103)

Notice how during an Islamic festival the Muslims start parading a group of black slaves in the presence of Muhammad without a word of rebuke. Moreover, the black slaves actually are called Sudan (sud is black).

It gets even worse since there are some hadiths that link black skin with judgment and punishment:

Abu Darda’ reported God’s messenger as saying, “God created Adam when He created him and struck his right shoulder and brought forth his offspring white like small ants. And he struck his left shoulder and brought forth his offspring BLACK as though they were charcoal. Then He said to the party on his right said, ‘To paradise, and I do not care’, and He said to the party in his left shoulder ‘To hell, and I do not care’.”

Ahmad transmitted it.

Grade: Isnād Hasan (Zubair `Aliza’i) (Mishkat Al Masabih, English translation with explanatory notes by Dr. James Robson [Sh. Muhammad Ahsraf Publishers, Booksellers & Exporters, Lahore-Pakistan, Reprint 1990], Volume I, Chapter IV, Book I.- Faith, pp. 31-32: online version https://sunnah.com/mishkat/1/112; bold and capital emphasis mine)

Narrated AbudDarda’
Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants. He struck his left shoulder and there emitted from it THE BLACK OFFSPRINGS as if they were charcoal. He then said (to those who had been emitted) from the right (shoulder): For Paradise and I do not mind. Then He said to those (who had been emitted) from his left shoulder: They are for Hell and I do not mind.

Transmitted by Ahmad. (Al-Tirmidhi Hadith – 38 http://www.alim.org/library/hadith/TIR/38; bold and capital emphasis mine)

Evidently, these reports are based on the Quran itself which emphatically state that Allah will condemn all those with black faces to hell!

On the day when some faces shall be white, and some faces shall be black. As for those whose faces will be black, it will be said to them: `Did you disbelieve after believing? Taste then the punishment because you disbelieved.’ S. 3:106 Sher Ali

And on the Day of Resurrection you will see those who lied against Allah (i.e. attributed to Him sons, partners, etc.) their faces will be black. Is there not in Hell an abode for the arrogant ones? S. 39:60 Hilali-Khan

As if this weren’t disgusting enough, Muslim jurists command that any person claiming that Muhammad was black must be put to death!

Ahmad ibn Abi Sulayman, the companion of Sahnun, said, “Anyone who says that the Prophet was black SHOULD BE KILLED.” (Muhammad Messenger of Allah (Ash-Shifa of Qadi ‘Iyad), Qadi ‘Iyad Musa al-Yahsubi, translated by Aisha Abdarrahman Bewley [Madinah Press, Inverness, Scotland, U.K. 1991; third reprint, paperback], p. 375; capital emphasis mine)

Ahmad ibn Abi Sulayman, Sahnun’s companion, said that whoever says that the Prophet was black IS KILLED. The Prophet was not black. (Ibid., p. 387; capital emphasis mine)

So much for Islam being the religion of the black man whose god doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race or color.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam: A Religion That Discriminate The Black Race by Nackzy: 8:28am On Dec 28, 2020
Hmmmmm don't even knw what to say
Re: Islam: A Religion That Discriminate The Black Race by Ovo200: 8:28am On Dec 28, 2020
Incase you want to know more about Islam you can subscribe to Christian prince, David wood, Sam shamoun channel on YouTube
Re: Islam: A Religion That Discriminate The Black Race by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:18am On Dec 28, 2020
LAUGHING. . Madman roaming NL
Re: Islam: A Religion That Discriminate The Black Race by Ovo200: 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
LAUGHING. . Madman roaming NL

And who is the madman?

(1) (Reply)

Men Commits Suicide After Finding Out All 8 Kids With Wife Are Not His? / Who Made Satan? / My Testimonies - God Is REAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.