Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,074 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? (15131 Views)

How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? / How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? / Which Country Have You Visited? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? by Greenback: 10:22am On Dec 29, 2020
ipobarethieves:
dem Neva born u Wen I Andrew go guinea Conakry and guinea Bissau....If not for dis Coro,I for don go Ouagadougou and com back Jan ,,1st week

Oh...I see

grin
Re: Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? by Monjerk: 10:26am On Dec 29, 2020
UK————————————2012

Lome, Togo———————2013

Spain connecting through Germany (In France briefly due flight issue)—————2019

Germany———-2020 cancel due to corona virus God punish COVID-19.

Finish.

In Nigeria for the remaining part of the decade, such is life.
Re: Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? by sharpwriter(m): 10:30am On Dec 29, 2020
Chii59:
Packing my bags grin
Very well dear, keep in touch and get ready for a mind blowing experience!

1 Like

Re: Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? by IYANGBALI: 10:34am On Dec 29, 2020
Aba

Imo

Kogi

Kwara

Lagos

Kaduna

Jos

Bauch

Borno

And Benue

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? by havilla(f): 10:36am On Dec 29, 2020
2012- UK
2013- Dubai
2014- Dubai
2015-Dubai
2018- US New York
2019- US Miami, Senegal
2020- US Washington DC

Planning Tanzania and Rwanda in the nearest future smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 29, 2020
sharpwriter:

Very well dear, keep in touch and get ready for a mind blowing experience!
Can't wait

1 Like

Re: Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? by LZAA: 10:38am On Dec 29, 2020
Greenback:

This one yaff only been to ipob threads City lolssss
grin grin grin grin
Lzaa imhothep
Sai python dance grin
Re: Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? by lagosboy86: 10:40am On Dec 29, 2020
The countries I’ve visited and MY opinion about each of them. If you want my full gist about some of these places, let me know
2012- Benin Republic -( SEVIS fee payment- spent a day just wondering around. felt like an extension of Lagos)
2012- USA- (school, live and work, it’s the US, what’s there to say...)
Nigeria -2016; (2nd most memorable trip. Bitter-Sweet memories)
2018- Honolulu HI- (This is my most memorable trip; good weather, truly amazing views and sights, very good island food. very expensive, Also experienced one of the scariest moments of my life)
2018- Paris, France- Too dirty and crowded, TOO many tourist. very rude people, but the food was good
2018- London, UK-. Rainy and cold. Very nice people.
2019- Toronto CAnada, (Craziest trip ever, Not planned at all. On a whim, Just booked a flight and Airbnb , drove to the airport, flew to Toronto, saw a Blue Jays game, wondered around the city for a couple of days, came back home,- the craziness made it fun though
January 2020- Nassau, Bahamas (cruise)- Reminds me of Africa.
Freeport Bahamas- “Even in Freeport, Nothing is Free”
2021- Lagos Nigeria. Can’t wait to be back
Re: Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:40am On Dec 29, 2020
Easyincome24:
Have you visited a country outside your home country in the last decade?

This thread is created to educate and keep people informed who wish to travel or visit some places outside their home country.

If you have traveled out of your home country in the last decade, kindly share what the experience looked like.

Here are few guides to how you can narrate your experience:

#1 Country you paid host to;

#2 Year you made the trip

# Estimated cost back then

#5 How the screening and travelling process was at the embassy

#6 places you visited in the host country

#7 how long you stayed

#8 when you returned to your home country

You are free to be flexible as you wish but keeping it simple this way will go a long way to help others.
1. 2013 - Dubai
2. 2014 - Ethiopia
3. 2014 - Dubai

Don't recall costs but I changed between $1,300 - 1500 per trip for shopping only and it was very sufficient at the time. Changed at the rate of N171 / 1$ or so.
Screening process for 2014 was all I vividly remember as that was at the height of the Ebola crisis then. I almost didn't travel cos I was damn scared. Ethiopia had no major Ebola protocols at the airport but Dubai separated the foreigners from the Nigerians on touch down - extremely discriminatory!
By and by, I enjoyed Dubai's stay better than Ethiopia. Would do it again April 2021 by His grace.
Re: Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? by SGANIVA(m): 10:43am On Dec 29, 2020
China- guilin city 2009 China-guangzhou 2010 china-shenzen 2011 China Tianjin 2012 Benin republic cotonou 2015 Togo lome 2016
Re: Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? by Plut01: 10:44am On Dec 29, 2020

Been to Oduduwa republic. I was in Biafra two months back and am currently in Arewa Land.

Re: Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? by SGANIVA(m): 10:44am On Dec 29, 2020
China- guilin city 2009,
China-guangzhou 2010,
china-shenzen 2011,
China Tianjin 2012,
Benin republic cotonou 2015 Togo lome 2016
Re: Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? by spencekat(m): 10:52am On Dec 29, 2020
2010:Ghana
2011:USA
Re: Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? by Glaswegian: 10:57am On Dec 29, 2020
99thEnemy:
did you include your stop over for connecting fights in the list?

Nah

1 Like

Re: Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? by odogwunaija(m): 11:00am On Dec 29, 2020
Nigerian
Ghana (kumasi)

Benin republic (cotonour)

England (where I reside in Doncaster and have been almost everywhere; London, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Sheffield, Lincoln,etc)

Netherlands (Amsterdam)

Scotland (Edinburgh)
If not for covid19, I would have been to Greece (crete) this year
If I include countries/cities I've had a layover en route to another country; morroco (Casablanca), Ethiopia (Addis ababa), Belgium (Brussels)
Re: Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? by candyguyofficia(m): 11:07am On Dec 29, 2020
seanwilliam:
Me na
Seoul, Netherlands , Liverpool, Knoxville , Moscow , Bombay ( official visit). , Barcelona . Abu dhabi , Budapest , instanbul ( was a visiting doctor ). Brooklyn, Rhode Island , Swansea , darka, monaco, macao, Tokyo ( on business trip ).

Should I burst your bubble? I knew you were catching cruise I actually saw your moniker and I would have known you were lieing if you didn't make it obvious you were catching cruise.
Don't worry 2021 level will change

Una Dey mad.. na only una sabi travel abi.. grin
Re: Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? by seanwilliam(m): 11:12am On Dec 29, 2020
candyguyofficia:
Should I burst your bubble? I knew you were catching cruise I actually saw your moniker and I would have known you were lieing if you didn't make it obvious you were catching cruise.
Don't worry 2021 level will change
amen o. Insha allah and you too.. btw someone has cloned my moniker pls be aware

Re: Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? by isaac2392: 11:14am On Dec 29, 2020
miketayo:
2012 India
2014 Namibia
2016 UAE
wow... please tell me more about Namibia
Re: Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? by Glowing1: 11:21am On Dec 29, 2020
Vaiki:
UAE,USA, Norway.

Btw these 3 countries which do u prefer or rather enjoyed ur stay?
Re: Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? by AFONJACOW(m): 11:25am On Dec 29, 2020
Donspicey:

According to dat dead meat griller....

He is our Darling Daddy.........
such a lovely sexy daddy bubu
Re: Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? by Vaiki(m): 11:26am On Dec 29, 2020
Glowing1:

Btw these 3 countries which do u prefer or rather enjoyed ur stay?
USA, where I met those lovely girls up there. Freedom is great here.
Re: Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? by TooGod247(m): 11:27am On Dec 29, 2020
I like traveling to war countries, I have being to Somalia 2012, Syria 2011 but currently in Afghanistan chilling with Taliban. I love war and blood, am waiting to come back to Nigeria when the are ready to fight for spitting I can wait o. chilling in Afghanistan since 2013 till date, pls check my signature for my comedy skits thanks pls watch and share
Re: Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? by tnerro1(m): 11:30am On Dec 29, 2020
Australia, love the place men. So beautiful, so clean but to get there far no be small unless you break your flight, I left Abuja on Saturday morning, got there on Monday morning

P/s they are 10 hours ahead of us sha
Re: Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? by fourboys: 11:46am On Dec 29, 2020
Eriggs:
Na for where dat one dey? Inside which Forest
still beta dan zoo
Re: Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? by Mide3367: 11:51am On Dec 29, 2020
UAE
ghana
Egypt
Togo
Sierra Leone
Benin
Liberia
Cote'd ivore
Guinea-Bissau
Nigeria grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? by orlaglobal234: 11:56am On Dec 29, 2020
olujastro:
I visited 27 countries.

2016 - UAE, Norway.
2017 - Finland, France, Italy, Monaco.
2018 - Ethiopia, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Russia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria.
2019 - Denmark, The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Sweden.
2020 - Benin Republic, Togo, Ghana, Ireland, Canada.

!
My most memorable was Ghana, because I visited with my girlfriend.
I also enjoyed Budapest, Hungary and Barcelona, Spain as they’re great tourist destinations.
Are you a footballer ni even a footballer can't travel to all these above mentioned country in 4 years, pls help me to achieve my dream to become international traveller
Re: Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? by Greystone: 11:56am On Dec 29, 2020
Dubai (UAE) 2008
India 2008
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 2009
India 2014

Europe and the American continents next
Re: Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? by Iampromoted(m): 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2020
Dubai
Re: Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? by orlaglobal234: 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
I'm currently in Ghana, this is my fifth trip to Ghana though

I've also been to Canada, Finland, Denmark, Singapore, UAE(only Dubai), Kuwait, UK, south Africa, Tanzania, Kenya, Rwanda, Gabon, Cape Verde Island, Morocco, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Brazil was during the world cup in 2014, Russia world cup in 2018, I will also be at qatar too and will be visiting Singapore again by next year(I just pray the pandemic dosen't rise though), believe me traveling is the best orgasm on earth especially if you have money, I've met alot of people, learnt few languages, met different people of different races, made friends; most of them don't know I'm from Africa because I don't look like one, some think I'm an African American or from the Caribbean countries, I won't forget I also lashed some of the girls and so on, believe me traveling experience is the best ever, I would also love to visit more countries before I kick the bucket
Big brother don't forget your boy na help to carry me along at least help to CANADA or AUSTRALIA Pls bro
Re: Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? by Tayor23(m): 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
Glaswegian:
2011 (Benin Republic)
2012 (Ghana)
2013 (Scotland, Qatar, UAE x2, England, Netherlands)
2015 (UAE)
2016 (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, England)
2017 (England)
2018 (England)
2019 (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Turkey)
2020 (Scotland, France)

Most memorable trip: Turkey, 2019
Favorite country: Scotland
Favorite city: Glasgow, Scotland
Best hotel ever used: Hilton Glasgow
Most visited cities: London 5x, Dubai 4x
Family travel: Dubai (Nov 2013, Feb 2015, Mar 2018)
Official travels: Ghana 2012, England 2016, 2017, 2018)
Solo travels: Others apart from the above

Cities visited
2011: Cotonou
2012: Accra
2013: Edinburgh, Doha, Dubai, Sharjah, London, Amsterdam
2015: Dubai
2016: London, Mecca, Medina, Jeddah, Istanbul
2017: London
2018: London, Manchester
2019: London, Belfast, Glasgow, Istanbul
2020: Aberdeen, Dundee, Paris
with all these,yankee still never dash u their visa..o ga oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian Destinations For The Wildlife Lovers / Xenophobia: See What This Kenyan Living In RSA Has To Say / 18 People Die As Canoe Capsizes In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.