Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

How Young Boy Transformed In 3 Months At Deeper Life High School (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Young Boy Transformed In 3 Months At Deeper Life High School (photos) (767 Views)

Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) / Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Young Boy Transformed In 3 Months At Deeper Life High School (photos) by trendysturvs(f): 10:11am On Dec 28, 2020
The mother of the young boy wo was allegedly abused, Deborah Okezie has revealed what her son transformed to in a space of 3 months at Deeper life school in Uyo.

He was allegedly abused by students and teachers in 3 months. Nigerians have called out the school and Pastor Kumuyi to take action immediately. See comments below:

lizlovestalking

Sue them till their pocket starts bleeding, this boy was mentally, sexually, physically and psychologically abused by so-called Christian school.

odey_catherine

God in heaven, this heartbreaking.. Can a good Lawyer just take up this case please? I swear down, this boy needs justice

_missikana

They need to pay for damages, a lot of damages.

adewaleadetimehin

Why do parents outsource their responsibilities to others.

son_of_a_trader20

I still can’t believe this is the same boy oh

@VivicaOjiri
Where is pastor Kumuyi or is he unaware of what's happening??If he even cared,he would have carried the matter on his head......Rubbish See fine boy that was full of flesh now looks skinny,wtf!!

@Chief_talker
The fact that pastor kumuyi owns the school doesn't mean they won't be some bad boys in the school. And the fact that pastor kumuyi didn't do anything online doesn't mean he isn't doing something offline...Although people want him to sorosoke...

@M_Acoi
For someone who preaches against wickedness and immorality, Pastor Kumuyi has been too calm on this case. Sir, speak up and help speed up the ‘investigation’ if there’s any indeed Practice your preaching sir

Pastor Kumuyi is yet to respond on the issue.

https://tsbnews.com/2020/12/woman-reveals-how-her-son-transformed-in-3-months-at-deeper-life-high-school/

Re: How Young Boy Transformed In 3 Months At Deeper Life High School (photos) by RainOnMe: 10:13am On Dec 28, 2020
Lol
Re: How Young Boy Transformed In 3 Months At Deeper Life High School (photos) by omojesu202(m): 11:42am On Dec 28, 2020
are you kidney me
Re: How Young Boy Transformed In 3 Months At Deeper Life High School (photos) by illicit(m): 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
Christain school or not, experience is the best teacher
Re: How Young Boy Transformed In 3 Months At Deeper Life High School (photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2020
Let them take him for HIV test first

May God help our generation.

(1) (Reply)

My Husband & I Agreed That Another Man Should Impregnate Me — Woman Tells Court / It's Our Anniversary / Pregnancy Wahala. Could This Be Possible??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.