Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Should A Lady As Virgin Voluntary Tell Her Man To Find Sex Outside.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady As Virgin Voluntary Tell Her Man To Find Sex Outside.. (1773 Views)

All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Lady As Virgin Voluntary Tell Her Man To Find Sex Outside.. by justine94(m): 10:27am On Dec 28, 2020
Sex is a like a fruit once eaten..you don't say no to it again ..though depending on how it was first experienced..
A friend of mine met a young lady in her mid twenties(a Virgin) surprisingly..they both shared a lot of connections together..few weeks and months feelings came up..they went on dates together and did a lot of things together..
Now he is at a Crossroad..the lady had made up her mind that only her husband would take her Virginity..
But she wants a relationship with my friend..but my friend boldy told her he can't date a Virgin because if he does he would cheat on her ..that he had gone that road before and it ended in a disaster..that he won't thread that road again of promising a lady he would stay without it and therefore made a mess of the relationship..
To his greatest surprise the lady said that he should go get it outside..under the condition that she doesn't find out about it..he was like why should or why would he do that and still claim he loves her still..that his conscience would kill him..
but the lady seems OK with it..that all she wants is his love and care...but my friend said he loves her and wouldn't want to do such a thing to her..but she seems OK with it..
Now they are at a Crossroad on what to do next..he told me about it and I was awed and don't even know what to say or advice to give to him.
Our nairaland relationship experts. Please kindly advise
Re: Should A Lady As Virgin Voluntary Tell Her Man To Find Sex Outside.. by phrancys001(m): 10:29am On Dec 28, 2020
Yes i concur
Re: Should A Lady As Virgin Voluntary Tell Her Man To Find Sex Outside.. by Fahdiga(m): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2020
If you can't give it to him why not tell him to look outside until you are ready
Re: Should A Lady As Virgin Voluntary Tell Her Man To Find Sex Outside.. by Kriss216: 10:40am On Dec 28, 2020
A girl in love will never be comfortable sharing her man with another woman. The virgin girl is not into your friend, she's only interested in what your guy is offering which is Money!

5 Likes

Re: Should A Lady As Virgin Voluntary Tell Her Man To Find Sex Outside.. by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:44am On Dec 28, 2020
grin
Re: Should A Lady As Virgin Voluntary Tell Her Man To Find Sex Outside.. by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady As Virgin Voluntary Tell Her Man To Find Sex Outside.. by dawnomike(m): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2020
Waiting is a choice he has to make... If he can't wait, there are other ladies out there. Cheating is not an option as it is not fair
Re: Should A Lady As Virgin Voluntary Tell Her Man To Find Sex Outside.. by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2020
Kriss216:
A girl in love will never be comfortable sharing her man with another woman. The virgin girl is not into your friend, she's only interested in what your guy is offering which is Money!
how sure are you that the guy is rich?

Maybe the gyal get hiv or one sickness wey she no wan share give that guy
Who knws?
Re: Should A Lady As Virgin Voluntary Tell Her Man To Find Sex Outside.. by chatinent: 10:50am On Dec 28, 2020
Such a stupid friend.

All the friendship was just for a sex trophy. Why doesnt he wants to respect her decisions and marry her?

Oh, he wants to milk her till the last dregs then leave her, and begin looking for another virgin to marry?

Bird of an insane feather.
Re: Should A Lady As Virgin Voluntary Tell Her Man To Find Sex Outside.. by 912(m): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2020
I've always said being a virgin doesn't guarantee someone's good manners or morality. See this one now is pushing a guy to start living a promiscuous lifestyle.

So she doesn't want to change her lifestyle for him but it is ok for him to change his lifestyle and turn into a serial polygamist just so she can remain a virgin.

Relationship is not by force, she can't have her cake and eat it, if she wants to stay virgin till marriage, then she should look for a guy that is fine with being in one without sex.

Why can't she just say "hey dude, I love you but can't have sex with you and if sex is still on the table let's breakup so you can be with someone that can give you sex"

So your friend goes out and start having other girlfriends but not taking them serious, what then happens if:
1)The other girls starts having feelings for him?
2)He catches a sexually transmitted disease from those girls?
3) will the virgin girl be funding all the dates and expenses with the other girls?
4) why does she think that his feelings for her will remain unchanged even as he is seeing other girls?
Re: Should A Lady As Virgin Voluntary Tell Her Man To Find Sex Outside.. by Kriss216: 10:55am On Dec 28, 2020
912:
I've always said being a virgin doesn't guarantee someone's good manners or morality. See this one now is pushing a guy to and start living a promiscuous lifestyle.

Why can't she just say "hey dude, I love you but can't have sex with you and if sex is still on the table let's breakup so you can be with someone that can give you sex"

She can't afford to break up with him... you want her to starve to death?

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady As Virgin Voluntary Tell Her Man To Find Sex Outside.. by justine94(m): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2020
Kriss216:
no she's comfortable. A working class..my friend says she earns around 120k per month ..so i dont think money is d issue here
Re: Should A Lady As Virgin Voluntary Tell Her Man To Find Sex Outside.. by justine94(m): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2020
Fahdiga:
If you can't give it to him why not tell him to look outside until you are ready
that's what she's saying
Re: Should A Lady As Virgin Voluntary Tell Her Man To Find Sex Outside.. by justine94(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2020
dawnomike:
Waiting is a choice he has to make... If he can't wait, there are other ladies out there. Cheating is not an option as it is not fair
funny she doesn't see it in that light
Re: Should A Lady As Virgin Voluntary Tell Her Man To Find Sex Outside.. by justine94(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2020
chatinent:
Such a stupid friend.

All the friendship was just for a sex trophy. Why doesnt he wants to respect her decisions and marry her?

Oh, he wants to milk her till the last dregs then leave her, and begin looking for another virgin to marry?

Bird of an insane feather.
but would u rather choose he lies to her about waiting..when in reality he can't
Re: Should A Lady As Virgin Voluntary Tell Her Man To Find Sex Outside.. by justine94(m): 11:07am On Dec 28, 2020
Kriss216:

She can't afford to break up with him... you want her to starve to death?
trust me..how weird it may sound.i can tell u for free that there are many young working class ladies that Earn between 150k to 200k or more self that are not from rich or prominent homes..that i know..they are not after ur money..I know hookers and social media has made all ladies look like beggars or they are only after ur money..trust me not all...what I would say is change the class of ladies u move with ..then u would understand what am talking about

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady As Virgin Voluntary Tell Her Man To Find Sex Outside.. by Kriss216: 11:10am On Dec 28, 2020
justine94:
trust me..how weird it may sound.i can tell u for free that there are many young working class ladies that Earn between 150k to 200k or more self that are not from rich or prominent homes..that i know..they are not after ur money..I know hookers and social media has made all ladies look like beggars or they are only after ur money..trust me not all...what I would say is change the class of ladies u move with ..then u would understand what am talking about
A Nigerian girl earning 200K monthly will always request for urgent 2k, it's in their genetics.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Lady As Virgin Voluntary Tell Her Man To Find Sex Outside.. by justine94(m): 11:13am On Dec 28, 2020
Kriss216:

A Nigerian girl earning 200K monthly will always request for urgent 2k, it's in their genetics.
lol..normal now even if ur girl dey earn 1m per month and u dey earn 200k..dem no need to tell u say u suppose still show her love..women believe there is this special joy they get when their man gives them money for something..so u just gat use ur head spend the money..but not to fold arms because u kno say bar dey her hand..u self go just lock up..e no go well..at all
Re: Should A Lady As Virgin Voluntary Tell Her Man To Find Sex Outside.. by justine94(m): 11:15am On Dec 28, 2020
912:
I've always said being a virgin doesn't guarantee someone's good manners or morality. See this one now is pushing a guy to start living a promiscuous lifestyle.

So she doesn't want to change her lifestyle for him but it is ok for him to change his lifestyle and turn into a serial polygamist just so she can remain a virgin.

Relationship is not by force, she can't have her cake and eat it, if she wants to stay virgin till marriage, then she should look for a guy that is fine with being in one without sex.

So your friend goes out and start having other girlfriends but not taking them serious, what then happens if:
1)The other girls starts having feelings for him?
2)He catches a sexually transmitted disease from those girls?
3) will the virgin girl be funding all the dates and expenses with the other girls?
4) why does she think that his feelings for her will remain unchanged even as he is seeing other girls?

at this stage ..he wants her to say it with her own mouth that since he can't do what she asked of him ..they should both find their ways..but she doesn't want to say it ..neither does he...i dont even know for them
Re: Should A Lady As Virgin Voluntary Tell Her Man To Find Sex Outside.. by Lekan239(m): 11:59am On Dec 28, 2020
justine94:
at this stage ..he wants her to say it with her own mouth that since he can't do what she asked of him ..they should both find their ways..but she doesn't want to say it ..neither does he...i dont even know for them
I met a girl sometimes last month, we started dating, we hane had a couple of lone time, at first she wanted to play a game of no sr0ex relationship with me, but as a chronic red pilled guy, I beat her in her games, but her new found way is complaining and giving excuss of pain anytime we are about to go down, she is not a virgin she has had sex a couple of times maybe two times and the last time according to her is 2017, and she didn't enjoy the outcome at both

This new year if she continues her game I already have a plan to lay her off, will tell her to go look for a guy who is ready to abide too her rules, I have walked down that lane before, its better to stay of relationship than to be in one without sex, it does not ends well. Except if you guys are just ordinary friends.
Re: Should A Lady As Virgin Voluntary Tell Her Man To Find Sex Outside.. by tobechi74: 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kriss216:
He should not give her money either
Re: Should A Lady As Virgin Voluntary Tell Her Man To Find Sex Outside.. by Silentgroper(m): 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
justine94:
lol..normal now even if ur girl dey earn 1m per month and u dey earn 200k..dem no need to tell u say u suppose still show her love..women believe there is this special joy they get when their man gives them money for something..so u just gat use ur head spend the money..but not to fold arms because u kno say bar dey her hand..u self go just lock up..e no go well..at all
U dy craze oo. Which kind yarn be dz. Babe dey earn pass me, she lock up no show me love nd u dey expect mke me too no lock up, if i hear. That kind babe dey selfish abeg besides relationship suppose dey mutual na.
Re: Should A Lady As Virgin Voluntary Tell Her Man To Find Sex Outside.. by justine94(m): 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
Lekan239:
I met a girl sometimes last month, we started dating, we hane had a couple of lone time, at first she wanted to play a game of no sr0ex relationship with me, but as a chronic red pilled guy, I beat her in her games, but her new found way is complaining and giving excuss of pain anytime we are about to go down, she is not a virgin she has had sex a couple of times maybe two times and the last time according to her is 2017, and she didn't enjoy the outcome at both

This new year if she continues her game I already have a plan to lay her off, will tell her to go look for a guy who is ready to abide too her rules, I have walked down that lane before, its better to stay of relationship than to be in one without sex, it does not ends well. Except if you guys are just ordinary friends.

so what's ur point
Re: Should A Lady As Virgin Voluntary Tell Her Man To Find Sex Outside.. by justine94(m): 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
Silentgroper:
U dy craze oo. Which kind yarn be dz. Babe dey earn pass me, she lock up no show me love nd u dey expect mke me too no lock up, if i hear. That kind babe dey selfish abeg besides relationship suppose dey mutual na.
we are saying the same thing now..not because u know ur gf has u shouldn't give her from urs either no matter how small..and she also doing the same
Re: Should A Lady As Virgin Voluntary Tell Her Man To Find Sex Outside.. by Silentgroper(m): 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
justine94:
we are saying the same thing now..not because u know ur gf has u shouldn't give her from urs either no matter how small..and she also doing the same
okay then..
Re: Should A Lady As Virgin Voluntary Tell Her Man To Find Sex Outside.. by adekola4258: 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
Re: Should A Lady As Virgin Voluntary Tell Her Man To Find Sex Outside.. by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kriss216:
True, noticed the part that he mentioned "she shouldn't find out" ; she isn't comfortable with that idea. A woman cannot just conclude with go and get it outside. The guy should be careful.
Re: Should A Lady As Virgin Voluntary Tell Her Man To Find Sex Outside.. by justine94(m): 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
adekola4258:
by my previous update..she has her own money..money is not the problem here
Re: Should A Lady As Virgin Voluntary Tell Her Man To Find Sex Outside.. by justine94(m): 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
True, noticed the part that he mentioned "she shouldn't find out" ; she isn't comfortable with that idea. A woman cannot just conclude with go and get it outside. The guy should be careful.
honestly that's why I still find it weird for her to suggest that..why would a woman feel comfortable with such idea
Re: Should A Lady As Virgin Voluntary Tell Her Man To Find Sex Outside.. by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
justine94:
honestly that's why I still find it weird for her to suggest that..why would a woman feel comfortable with such idea
If you have a good conscience, it would hunt you. I'll assume that she's a Christian and religious influence is part of her. Most Christian couples usually put boundaries, some can't go further than holding hands + light kiss, some can't go over petting and kissing, some doesn't permit nudes; not to talk of getting in the act etc.

If she's a potential wife for you, well you may hold on till wedding night. If you can't wait and it's very important to you, it is best you don't waste each other time and find who suit you.
Re: Should A Lady As Virgin Voluntary Tell Her Man To Find Sex Outside.. by Okoroawusa: 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
A lady that wants to marry as a virgin should look for a guy that wants to marry a virgin..

She should carry her wahala and go front. Don't frustrate the young man. Being a virgin on your wedding night doesn't guarantee fertility, good character, etiquette, love and respect for your spouse in a marriage.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady As Virgin Voluntary Tell Her Man To Find Sex Outside.. by justine94(m): 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
If you have a good conscience, it would hunt you. I'll assume that she's a Christian and religious influence is part of her. Most Christian couples usually put boundaries, some can't go further than holding hands + light kiss, some can't go over petting and kissing, some doesn't permit nudes; not to talk of getting in the act etc.

If she's a potential wife for you, well you may hold on till wedding night. If you can't wait and it's very important to you, it is best you don't waste each other time and find who suit you.
seriously u just described her exactly the way my friend told me

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love This Girl / What Are Those Things You Pretend To Enjoy? / 10 Ways To Make Any Woman To Be Loyal And Submissive To You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.