Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,121 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps (31856 Views)

Rangnick Insists He WON'T Convince Pogba To Stay At Man Utd If He Wants To Leave / Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore / Paul Pogba Removes Heineken Bottle, Follows Cristiano Ronaldo's Footsteps (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps by DrayZee: 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
paulolee:

guy abeg no even start...jus allow dt kid to grow before u start to kill him with hype..
Lol...he’s the son of Cristiano Ronaldo. There’s no amount of hype from me that will kill him.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
Fine boy. that is his life. The other day somebody showed us pictures of Benjamin who's learning to becom an auto mechanic and a lot of Nairalanders called it Child labour and now here is a young boy of white skin already in a football academy building his future nobody is saying child labour because he is white and Benjamin from Benin is a Nigerian so it was child labour. Hmmmm
Re: Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps by alawiiyeyoruba1: 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
That's going to be great.

Aso-Oke also called Ofi is a type of hand-made fabric usually done by weaving and this art of weaving and styling of this particular fabric material originated from the Yorubas ........ read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/aso-ofi/
Re: Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps by perdollar(m): 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
DrayZee:

The man that donated his golden boot to raise money for Palestinian children, same with one of his Ballon d’Or for €600,000 which was donated to a charity. The guy that donates blood regularly and has paid the full amount for the surgeries of multiple children he has encountered is “selfish and self-centered”?

Go and pack your sense from wherever you kept it.
the sense is lost forever

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps by legba1(m): 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
Some folks up here just like type trash... That guy is fanatical about winning and winning more... They call him selfish... Look out for that boy in years to come

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps by Coolsphinx: 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
He better not play football
Because messi pikin go Outshine am just the way messi dey Outshine he papa.....

If Ronaldo is 869 days older than Messi and Ronaldo's son is also 869 days older than Messi's first son
Then it means messi son will fuckkk and Outshine Ronaldo's son anyday anytime twice on Monday
You never get tired of comparison from hatred for Davido to CR7, keep hating on them, your hatred will never make any difference because they don't know you exist, they're doing extremely too well.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps by Scootoo: 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
Let's talk about Neymar's son
Re: Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps by victoriaomonigh(m): 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
osamz007:

I just knew u must add messi

YES OH

GOOD BRO
Re: Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps by SEGLIZ: 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
He better not play football
Because messi pikin go Outshine am just the way messi dey Outshine he papa.....

If Ronaldo is 869 days older than Messi and Ronaldo's son is also 869 days older than Messi's first son
Then it means messi son will fuckkk and Outshine Ronaldo's son anyday anytime twice on Monday

@slawormiir,
you don stop weed or you dey over bazz the thing this days?
your comments this days no just dey try at all.
abi na the weather for 'B side' no just levo?
Re: Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps by AlphaBeta130: 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
[quote author=airminem post=97496500][/quote]
Oh you have fresh one right?
Re: Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps by Ihatemumu: 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
chatinent:
Of course, he shouldn't. His footsteps are selfish and self-centered.

Deep down you wished you had a father like Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps by promisedeco(m): 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
Starboytwo:
Messi son no sabi anything for this life. Na only food and him mama breast him sabi...

Ronaldo son will break all messi and Ronaldo record. ..Quote me...
Ah! Guy You are wicked oo grin

Re: Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps by Finnestgreat: 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hmmm ok
Re: Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps by samwillyco1(m): 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
weblord1900:
Based on my intellectual capacity and my
vast knowledge, tactically and tentativelly,
right from the beginning, of times
especially in the light of Ecclesiastes I have
come to a concrete, definite and profound
conclusion that I have actually nothing to
say. Thank you, now you can read others
comment�.

grin grin grin grin grin who get chain make e bring am ooo

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps by Dollanaira: 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
really
Re: Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps by Kokoboss: 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
This guy dey try when it comes to helping... Nice one Ronaldo
Re: Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps by Maximus85(m): 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
chatinent:
Of course, he shouldn't. His footsteps are selfish and self-centered.

Go fckk yourself
Re: Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps by chatinent: 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
Maximus85:

Go fckk yourself

I know everyone is entitled to be stupid but you abuse the privilege, bro.
Re: Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps by hstar: 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
alexistaiwo:
For someone so obsessed with success and winning to the point of beefing his teammates if they get on the scoresheet and he doesn't.

Na big lie!
Taiye abi kiloruko e tin je Na?
This is too much Na
U get beef with him before?
Re: Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps by hstar: 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
Starboytwo:
Messi son no sabi anything for this life. Na only food and him mama breast him sabi...

Ronaldo son will break all messi and Ronaldo record. ..Quote me...
I quoted you
Re: Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps by Tillatalk: 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
Dis boy go worry girls ehn
Re: Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
The werey wan dey disguise ni cheesy

hstar:
Taiye abi kiloruko e tin je Na? This is too much Na U get beef with him before?
Re: Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps by hstar: 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
alexistaiwo:
The werey wan dey disguise ni cheesy

Ha, taiwo, u self dislike cr7?
Re: Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps by hstar: 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
Coolsphinx:
You never get tired of comparison from hatred for Davido to CR7, keep hating on them, your hatred will never make any difference because they don't know you exist, they're doing extremely too well.
Abi
Re: Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
He was actually my favorite player while he was at Madrid.

As a Chelsea fan, I was obligated to dislike him while he was at Manchester United and I could care less now that he is collecting pension at Juventus cheesy
hstar:

Ha, taiwo, u self dislike cr7?
Re: Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps by hstar: 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
alexistaiwo:
He was actually my favorite player while he was at Madrid.

As a Chelsea fan, I was obligated to dislike him while he was at Manchester United and I could care less now that he is collecting pension at Juventus cheesy
I was once a Chelsea fan during d tenure of Essien, ballack, Mikel, drogba, kalou and anelka.

But wait o, was it because he always torment us then that's why u dislike him?
Re: Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps by ronaldbecky(m): 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
weblord1900:
Based on my intellectual capacity and my
vast knowledge, tactically and tentativelly,
right from the beginning, of times
especially in the light of Ecclesiastes I have
come to a concrete, definite and profound
conclusion that I have actually nothing to
say. Thank you, now you can read others
comment�.
Ode

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

William Ribeiro Arrested After Kicking Referee In Head In On-Pitch Attack / Real Madrid Named Biggest Football Club In The World [Top 10] / Real Madrid Sign David Alaba From Bayern Munich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.