Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps (31858 Views)

Rangnick Insists He WON'T Convince Pogba To Stay At Man Utd If He Wants To Leave / Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore / Paul Pogba Removes Heineken Bottle, Follows Cristiano Ronaldo's Footsteps (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
A Chelsea ought to hate anything related to Manchester United...... It is in the unwritten constitution of football.

hstar:

I was once a Chelsea fan during d tenure of Essien, ballack, Mikel, drogba, kalou and anelka.

But wait o, was it because he always torment us then that's why u dislike him?
Re: Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps by paulolee(m): 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
DrayZee:

Lol...he’s the son of Cristiano Ronaldo. There’s no amount of hype from me that will kill him.
lolz...i pray so...jus take it easy on him...his career shouldn't be judged on his dad achievement when he starts professional football..
Re: Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps by Maximus85(m): 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
chatinent:

I know everyone is entitled to be stupid but you abuse the privilege, bro.

LOL. If sense is N1, I'm sure you won't buy one for your stupid sef. Are you this daft or maybe you inherited it?

Emptyheaded dingbat.
Re: Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps by Updating9JA: 8:00am On Dec 29, 2020
paulolee:
that's normal, messi even said he wont force any of his kids to play football because of his own reasons, maybe due to high expectations that his kids gat his blood in them..
and also I think it's because of the long list of kids of football Daily Devotionals greats that failed while following the tracks of their father due to pressure placed on them by the media and the fans to perform more than thier dad...
imagine cr7 son in madrid and lionel messi son in barca maybe in the next 7yrs el classico against each other, it wont end well because its not easy playing football with so much expectations and pressure of performing like those aliens..
thats also the reason why all the so called "new messi" or "new cr7" av all flopped till date..
remember dybala once said "he dnt need the "new messi" tag because he can only be a dybala" nothing beats being urself...
Re: Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps by Ayobami7(m): 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

William Ribeiro Arrested After Kicking Referee In Head In On-Pitch Attack / Real Madrid Named Biggest Football Club In The World [Top 10] / Real Madrid Sign David Alaba From Bayern Munich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.