Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

300+ Days Of No Masturbation And Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 300+ Days Of No Masturbation And Sex (553 Views)

No Masturbation 2021 / My Sperm Retention Testimony: Amazing Results Of No Masturbation And Sex / 13 Days No Masturbation Or Sex. I Couldn't Feel Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

300+ Days Of No Masturbation And Sex by Stopfapping: 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
I want to give glory to God for this determination to quit this lifestyle, it's not been an easy journey but I will just summarize my experience during this course.

1. People have this assumption that you are likely to rape if you don't masturbate or have sex
Fact: my views changed about women as I don't
visualize them as sex objects anymore

2. My confidence has skyrocketed, I can't face the audience talk more of addressing them, but now, I can anchor BET award

3. I don't want to sound spiritual, but after I stopped, badluck has deserted me.

If I should name all the numerous benefits, I don't think I would finish, but if you see nothing bad in this act, please know that irrespective of your justifiable conviction, I will always pray for strength for you to leave this act.

If you want to stop, see 2021 as a moment you will take charge of your emotions, always remind yourself that you have control over your hands and fingers, you will not die if you don't masturbate.

Peace

7 Likes

Re: 300+ Days Of No Masturbation And Sex by TheUndercover: 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
Very good one!
Re: 300+ Days Of No Masturbation And Sex by TJaguar(m): 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nice one
Re: 300+ Days Of No Masturbation And Sex by Villagemeat: 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2020
Goal
Re: 300+ Days Of No Masturbation And Sex by heendrix(m): 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
Stopfapping:
I want to give glory to God for this determination to quit this lifestyle, it's not been an easy journey but I will just summarize my experience during this course.

1. People feel you are likely to rape if you don't masturbate or have sex
Fact: my views changed about women as I don't
visualize them as sex objects anymore

2. My confidence has skyrocketed, I can't face the audience talk more of addressing them, but now, I can anchor BET award

3. I don't want to sound spiritual, but after I stopped, badluck has deserted me.

If I should name all the numerous benefits, I don't think I would finish, but if you see nothing bad in this act, please know that irrespective of your justifiable conviction, I will always pray for strength for you to leave this act.

If you want to stop, see 2021 as a moment you will take charge of your emotions, always remain yourself that you have control over your hands and fingers, you will not die if you don't masturbate.

Peace

My brother ur not lying here.....Masturbation brings ill and Badluck and set one just backward on a full speed.

3 Likes

Re: 300+ Days Of No Masturbation And Sex by Gideoniteprime4: 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
Science can explain it. It’s called confirmation bias. The people who expect bad luck after masturbating will cherry pick an experience that validates their assumptions. cheesy

In a way, these people feel guilty due to some sort of unhealthy indoctrination so by feeling they are ritually punished, mitigates the sensation of guilt, allowing them to continue with their lives without the nagging, unresolved emotions.

This behavior certainly isn’t in most people. Perhaps it is most of the people in your selected sample.

i don`t think masturbation can ever bring bad luck to the likes of bill gates and co.......
BTW i don`t fap wink
Re: 300+ Days Of No Masturbation And Sex by illicit(m): 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
shocked

(1) (Reply)

This Is What She's Asking For, Should I Give It To Her? (Pics) / Nigerian Women Part 3 / He Said He Used My P***y To Buy Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.