Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Nigerian Women Part 3 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Part 3 (554 Views)

Nigerian Women Part 2 / How To Be Dominant With Women -part 1 / Reasons Why I Don't Approach Pretty Women. (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Part 3 by EvolvedPisces(m): 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
I've been attacking our women, calling them prostitutes ( still TRUE) but, a friend opened my eyes today that all these happenings are because of the weak men the society is breeding now... So many weak mean up and down.. Hypergamy; because of worthless pussy... Man killing fellow man because of stupid hole... Deaths to all weak men and simps... They are dangerous to the real men...

mosdii my mentor

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Part 3 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
Its your type that simp the most,quit smoking weed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Part 3 by EvolvedPisces(m): 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Its your type that simp the most,quit smoking weed
ask your ashawo moda who your real father is !!! Bastardd
Re: Nigerian Women Part 3 by Jeon(f): 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
EvolvedPisces:
I've been attacking our women, calling them prostitutes ( still TRUE) but, a friend opened my eyes today that all these happenings are because of the weak men the society is breeding now... So many weak mean up and down.. Hypergamy; because of worthless pussy... Man killing fellow man because of stupid hole... Deaths to all weak men and simps... They are dangerous to the real men...

mosdii my mentor

CHANGE YOUR SUPPLIER...HIS/ER PRODUCT IS SO CHEAP.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Part 3 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
EvolvedPisces:
ask your ashawo moda who your real father is !!! Bastardd
weed at its peak, I don't have the patience to wait for your real brain to come back to you, byeeeee

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Part 3 by EvolvedPisces(m): 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
weed at its peak, I don't have the patience to wait for your real brain to come back to you, byeeeee
go for DNA test and thank me later...bye too cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Part 3 by Charx122: 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
EvolvedPisces:

mosdii my mentor

Imagine if all men are strong as you are..what do you think is gonna happen?..This life no balance..O!
Re: Nigerian Women Part 3 by mosdii(m): 11:01am On Feb 07, 2021
EvolvedPisces:

mosdii my mentor

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Nigerian Women Part 3 by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 07, 2021
Jeon:

CHANGE YOUR SUPPLIER...HIS/ER PRODUCT IS SO CHEAP.

Re: Nigerian Women Part 3 by mosdii(m): 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
[quote author=SmellySperm post=98829319][/quote]

Big man how far you?
I was banned by a mod for one week oh.
Re: Nigerian Women Part 3 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
What the OP is saying is nothing but the absolute truth. Lincoln bought a pink purse for Ruth and she rewarded him with sex. Now Ruth expects every idiot that comes her way to reward her with a thing or two just to get in her one of her stupid hole or probably two.
Re: Nigerian Women Part 3 by lasisi69(f): 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
Masonkaycares:
What the OP is saying is nothing but the absolute truth. Lincoln bought a pink purse for Ruth and she rewarded him with sex. Now Ruth expects every idiot that comes her way to reward her with a thing or two just to get in her one of her stupid hole or probably two.
nice ascertion shocked

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

He Said He Used My P***y To Buy Benz / How Will You React To A Stranger Claiming You As His Child? / Naked pictures of my Stupid ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.