Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

New Platform That Pays In Crypto Currency - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / New Platform That Pays In Crypto Currency (1958 Views)

A Survey App Which Pays In Btc, Eth, Plf And Tnc / Beware Of Asian Girls On Tinder, Luring You To Invest In Crypto Currency / Investment That Pays In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Platform That Pays In Crypto Currency by sixbon2000(m): 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
Merry Christmas Everyone. This is a great work from home opportunity to earn in crypto currency.

I came across a blockchain advertisment company online. They operate with a special strategy which makes them unique.

Big businesses are always looking to advertise their company and brand name. That’s what makes them grow. Companies like Amazon, Walmart, Walgreens, Apple, Home depot etc are always looking for new ways to reach more people.

They as a trusted and successful advertising company have secured contracts from this platform to help expose their brands to people while they pay us.

This period is a period of shopping and they have devised a means by which you can earn while helping them expose these brands to more people across the world.

They have different plans with different advertising task for each. Their payouts are automatic as you will testify yourself. Join them and invite as many people as possible to join in this movement as they make wave in your locality.

Get paid instantly and keep growing with their reliable and automated system. Users who successfully registers up to 100 clients gets a
Mercedes Benz SUV.

Registered users also stand a chance of winning the latest iphone or a ps5.

To know more about this, mail me @ sixboninfinity@gmail.com

Re: New Platform That Pays In Crypto Currency by sixbon2000(m): 10:08am On Dec 29, 2020

Re: New Platform That Pays In Crypto Currency by sixbon2000(m): 10:26am On Dec 30, 2020
Just got my first payout after four days of joining.

Re: New Platform That Pays In Crypto Currency by sixbon2000(m): 9:16am On Dec 31, 2020
cheesy
Re: New Platform That Pays In Crypto Currency by sixbon2000(m): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
Quick Tip: Apply to become an agent. If you are accepted, u get a free
$20 silver account and the money will be credited to your wallet after
4 days.
Re: New Platform That Pays In Crypto Currency by sixbon2000(m): 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
Re: New Platform That Pays In Crypto Currency by sixbon2000(m): 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
Consider this my New Year gift to you.
Re: New Platform That Pays In Crypto Currency by sixbon2000(m): 12:25am On Jan 01, 2021

Re: New Platform That Pays In Crypto Currency by Jackmj(m): 1:26am On Jan 01, 2021
Are we going to pay? Plus that link isn't loading
Re: New Platform That Pays In Crypto Currency by sixbon2000(m): 9:30am On Jan 01, 2021
Jackmj:
Are we going to pay?
Plus that link isn't loading
No, you dont have to pay. Just apply as an agent and you will get a free silver account worth $20. You might need to use a VPN as the link might not work on some networks. Also try MTN network.
Re: New Platform That Pays In Crypto Currency by sixbon2000(m): 10:02am On Jan 01, 2021
Register as an agent now and get your free $20 credited to youe wallet after 4 days. They might soon stop accepting agents so lets seize this opportunity now.
https://adearncrypto.com/membership-account/membership-levels/?wpam_id=23
Re: New Platform That Pays In Crypto Currency by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
Thanks very much. I have registered, gotten mail from them, tried to change password but when logging in again..it doesn't recognize it. Aside copying and pasting my link, is there any other thing expected of me. Please properly guide me.
Re: New Platform That Pays In Crypto Currency by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2021
sixbon2000:
Register as an agent now and get your free $20 credited to youe wallet after 4 days. They might soon stop accepting agents so lets seize this opportunity now.
https://adearncrypto.com/agent-home/agent-register/?wpam_id=23
Thank you more once...I noticed that there are other levels of agents..do one choose it or they promote people to them?
Btw they're asking for payment sir.
Re: New Platform That Pays In Crypto Currency by sixbon2000(m): 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
U can decide to choose other levels once this silver level is expired and ur 20$ is in your wallet.
inspirator1:

Thank you more once...I noticed that there are other levels of agents..do one choose it or they promote people to them?
Re: New Platform That Pays In Crypto Currency by sixbon2000(m): 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
Click on the forgot password link to reset.
inspirator1:
Thanks very much. I have registered, gotten mail from them, tried to change password but when logging in again..it doesn't recognize it. Aside copying and pasting my link, is there any other thing expected of me. Please properly guide me.
Re: New Platform That Pays In Crypto Currency by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2021
sixbon2000:
Quick Tip: Apply to become an agent. If you are accepted, u get a free
$20 silver account and the money will be credited to your wallet after
4 days.
Rather they are asking me to pay $20 for the silver account through btc and it's not free...why didn't you state it for people clearly.. the four days there is the timeline for its payment before expiration.
Re: New Platform That Pays In Crypto Currency by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
sixbon2000:
U can decide to choose other levels once this silver level is expired and ur 20$ is in your wallet.
They're asking me to purchase for membership.
Re: New Platform That Pays In Crypto Currency by Fave01: 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
Bro.. I've got a couple of questions.

Will I be able to withdraw that 20$ after I've been credited?
For how long is the 20$ account valid?
What about the membership area, how does it really works. (Once I just follow the amount of instagram account will they continue paying me?
Re: New Platform That Pays In Crypto Currency by sixbon2000(m): 4:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
Once u login, edit your profile and accept terms. After that you will be able to see your agent dashboard. After 4 days, u will get the 20$ in you wallet plus 10% of the 20$ , that's 2$. U can withdraw once you have more than $20 in your wallet. If you reinvest the $20, you get the same profit after 4 days
Re: New Platform That Pays In Crypto Currency by sixbon2000(m): 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
Congrats to all those that have been accepted as agents. About 300 agent slots left. You guys should hurry up if you haven't applied already.
Re: New Platform That Pays In Crypto Currency by sixbon2000(m): 6:32am On Jan 02, 2021
Re: New Platform That Pays In Crypto Currency by sixbon2000(m): 9:00am On Jan 02, 2021
Check out what I've made so far

Re: New Platform That Pays In Crypto Currency by Fave01: 9:52am On Jan 02, 2021
sixbon2000:
Once u login, edit your profile and accept terms. After that you will be able to see your agent dashboard. After 4 days, u will get the 20$ in you wallet plus 10% of the 20$ , that's 2$. U can withdraw once you have more than $20 in your wallet. If you reinvest the $20, you get the same profit after 4 days

Bro. Where do I go to see the terms in order for me to accept.

Also.. What's the difference between the membership and agent plan

How do I earn either as an agent or as a member
Thanks
Re: New Platform That Pays In Crypto Currency by sixbon2000(m): 11:01am On Jan 02, 2021
Once you click on edit profile, scroll to the buttom and accept the terms
Fave01:

Bro. Where do I go to see the terms in order for me to accept.

Also.. What's the difference between the membership and agent plan

How do I earn either as an agent or as a member
Thanks
Re: New Platform That Pays In Crypto Currency by sixbon2000(m): 11:03am On Jan 02, 2021
Unfortunately, it seems agent slots have been filled as they dont seem to be accepting requests anymore. But not to worry, as a paid member you still get profit on your membership after four days. You just wont get the free $20
Re: New Platform That Pays In Crypto Currency by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
sixbon2000:
https://adearncrypto.com/membership-account/membership-levels/?wpam_id=23

https://adearncrypto.com/membership-levels/?wpam_id=96

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Publishing On Amazon KDP Without Having A Writing Experience / Tax Clearance Certificate Issue / Help, My Visa Card Can't Make Online Payment,i Need Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.