Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,748 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai (43482 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me / Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) / Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Share Beautiful Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by Cerebellum: 8:12am On Dec 29, 2020
HerMajestyCares:

I don't no them,

It good they are happy,

Dubai is not ma thing,

I only go there because my dad asked me to,

I thank Jesus for wealth and life cheesy cheesy

We Don hear

My daddy , my daddy

grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by disneybanks1980(m): 8:18am On Dec 29, 2020
andrewmeddy8:
" e be tins oooo

I wan go Dubai abeg how much I go gather?

1 month 100k ,3 months 200k
WhatsApp for more info : +971526333914
And the visa out within 2to 3 days ,if u re lucky u can also get job wt dat 3 months visa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 29, 2020
shereef19:
N3000 shikena
oya send me your contribution
Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 29, 2020
Paulianfa:

Ask Toyin Abraham nah, she is there already.
her no. no dey enter since, you get her new no.?
Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 29, 2020
disneybanks1980:

1 month 100k ,3 months 200k
WhatsApp for more info : +971526333914
And the visa out within 2to 3 days ,if u re lucky u can also get job wt dat 3 months visa
ok thank you
Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by Exodora: 10:02am On Dec 29, 2020
Omihanifa:

She's just writing those beautiful things for her fans on the internet

Everyone knows that she's the one footing the bills. That was how she bought 2007 camry for her former husband and she calmed the guy bought the car for her cheesy grin but when they broke up she went back and collected the car in a location where the boy was shooting a movie

Tho am not against women spoiling their husband o but she shouldn't come and disturb us when everything goes south ( God forbid)
Women will make you jealous .
Tonto Dike is not exceptional here

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by CVhurb: 10:36am On Dec 29, 2020
Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by CVhurb: 10:36am On Dec 29, 2020
Sterope:
He could have sponsored the trip and if not, she is being stupid like many women before her. No one needs to know who sponsored the trip.
My point exactly. Not saying she's stupid tho.
Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by ykgold29(m): 11:53am On Dec 29, 2020
I wonder y everyone keep saying Toyin foots the bill to Dubai and she's the one taking care of the husband, lol. Try and make a little research on kolawole ajeyemi and u will know it's Toyin who's in for the money. The dude na confirm gee aside from acting. Do u know y Toyin dated seun egbeg e? It's all because of the guys money, not knowing that he's a criminal. Argue with your Google
Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2020
Vyolet:

This image captures the mentality of some of these boys better, their confusion is confused.

We all know they are confused people alongside childishness fue to lack of proper exposure and maturity so u girls should just learn to ignore them. Their confusion na wah!
Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by Scootoo: 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
My nigga watsup

Used and dumped woman the guy is spending on left over.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) / Ruger Rocks A Pretty Lady On Stage (Video, Pics) / Cee-c And Leo Host Calabar Beauty Pageant Event Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.