Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,916 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai (43494 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me / Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) / Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Share Beautiful Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by peacekante: 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
Actress Toyin Abraham couldn't held back her love for her husband as she shower praise on him in their ongoing love up holiday in Dubai. The excited actress was full of praise for him as she wrote on instagram with pictures of she and her love in a swimming pool.

@kolawoleajeyemi ọkọ mi, thank you so much for spoiling us richly this holiday. I'm not one to do this on a normal day, but I really just cannot end this year without publicly acknowledging how incredibly giving and supportive you've been towards our family. Thank you so much for giving us the best holiday than I and the children could have ever imagined. May God continue to bless you abundantly. Oṣé ọkọ mi. I love you so much!

The couple are both enjoying a splendid holiday at Dubai Jumeirah hotels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnVZ50DJ_fo
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJWFOcbsdah/?igshid=vwe5cys0xgm9

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by edo3(m): 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
Clowns.. The guys below me av said it all.. Meanwhile ds skinny guy don dey add flesh oo.. This girl dey try wella to make him look presentable.. We understand..

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by CVhurb: 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
Which husband dey spoil her?
Abi na she dey spoil the husband.

None of my business sha
Make them enjoy the cruise o.

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by Omihanifa: 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
CVhurb:

None of my business sha

She's just writing those beautiful things for her fans on the internet

Everyone knows that she's the one footing the bills. That was how she bought 2007 camry for her former husband and she calmed the guy bought the car for her cheesy grin but when they broke up she went back and collected the car in a location where the boy was shooting a movie

Tho am not against women spoiling their husband o but she shouldn't come and disturb us when everything goes south ( God forbid)

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by Ever8090: 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
They look like....

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by Taiwoa990: 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nice one
Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
" e be tins oooo

I wan go Dubai abeg how much I go gather?

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by Beckysexy(f): 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
Money is good sha.
Oko mi ?
Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by Houseofglam7(f): 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
Good for them
Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by pocohantas(f): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
CVhurb:

None of my business sha

CardiB bought car for her husband, una no allow us hear word. Naija women this, Naija women that.

This is Naija woman now, you no go close mouth small. That is how that ogre, Soso-whatever, said Funke Akindele is JJC’s husband. I wonder at what point being a husband became tied to one’s bank account. Such that it changes depending on who is richer.

Naija men would whine about how they want rich(er) women. It ends online- no woman should even fall for that scam. The broker you are, the higher your chances with Naija men.

Forget what men say and watch what they do.

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by pocohantas(f): 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
Omihanifa:

She's just writing those beautiful things for her fans on the internet

Everyone knows that she's the one footing the bills. That was how she bought 2007 camry for her former husband and she calmed the guy bought the car for her cheesy grin but when they broke up she went back and collected the car in a location where the boy was shooting a movie

Isn’t that what VIRTUOUS Nigerian wives are advised to do? There are some in my office that took car loans to buy family cars and claimed it was their husbands that bought it. When a man spends on his wife, he is allowed to say it, but when it is a woman- she has to give him the credit. Though we want to pretend we love seeing women take charge- we also think it is emasculating to the man.

At least you can now see some women are actually buying things for the family, contrary to what we read online.

Meanwhile I love how she adores her husband.

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by slawormiir: 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by EXLOVER(m): 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
A dark guy and a fair lady, one nice combination.

Women always forming love online "Uncle Kola bring back my baby o, i miss her so much",

offline she will belike "see aunty wey dor do abortion tire dor hulk this unfortunate man".

8 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by Dagger111(m): 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2020
O por
Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by HerMajestyCares(f): 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
I don't no them,

It good they are happy,

Dubai is not ma thing,

I only go there because my dad asked me to,

I thank Jesus for wealth and life cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by Vyolet(f): 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
Beautiful, i never saw this Kola as a serious fellow but right now i appreciate him on Toyin's behalf.
He is a great family guy, I wish them the very best.

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by obojememe: 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
good news

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by karashita: 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
CVhurb:

None of my business sha

Bros,it is nnone of your business,truly.
Face front.

18 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by Chatflick(m): 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
See my signature to sell your PayPal funds to me
Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nice.

Money answereth all things. Therefore it will never be scarce in my life.

Amen

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
peacekante:
Actress Toyin Abraham couldn't held back her love for her husband as she shower praise on him in their ongoing love up holiday in Dubai. The excited actress was full of praise for him as she wrote on instagram with pictures of she and her love in a swimming pool.

@kolawoleajeyemi ọkọ mi, thank you so much for spoiling us richly this holiday. I'm not one to do this on a normal day, but I really just cannot end this year without publicly acknowledging how incredibly giving and supportive you've been towards our family. Thank you so much for giving us the best holiday than I and the children could have ever imagined. May God continue to bless you abundantly. Oṣé ọkọ mi. I love you so much!

The couple are both enjoying a splendid holiday at Dubai Jumeirah hotels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnVZ50DJ_fo
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJWFOcbsdah/?igshid=vwe5cys0xgm9

No release any sex fluids inside that water o grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by doggedfighter(f): 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
Good
Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by Vyolet(f): 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
pocohantas:

CardiB bought car for her husband, una no allow us hear word. Naija women this, Naija women that.

This is Naija woman now, you no go close mouth small. That is how that ogre, Soso-whatever, said Funke Akindele is JJC’s husband. I wonder at what point being a husband became tied to one’s bank account. Such that it changes depending on who is richer.

Naija men would whine about how they want rich(er) women. It ends online- no woman should even fall for that scam. The broker you are, the higher your chances with Naija men.

Forget what they say and watch what they do.
This image captures the mentality of some of these boys better, their confusion is confused.

13 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by BlessedNuel: 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
Love is sweet when money dey readily available
Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by owobokiri(m): 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
These Dubai madness sef.. They need to tax these entertainers more.. They're real sources of capital flight

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by happney65: 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
Toyin,Toyin..We know na you sponsor the trip. .No big deal in that..No need saying na your husband when na you. .Men don dey do stuffs like these all these while and we no count am..If you do am for your husband too no big deal.

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by TANID(m): 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
Cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage / Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump / Toyin Aimakhu At The Burial Of Francis Aiyegbeni (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.