Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai (43485 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me / Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) / Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Share Beautiful Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by karashita: 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
pocohantas:

CardiB bought car for her husband, una no allow us hear word. Naija women this, Naija women that.

This is Naija woman now, you no go close mouth small. That is how that ogre, Soso-whatever, said Funke Akindele is JJC’s husband. I wonder at what point being a husband became tied to one’s bank account. Such that it changes depending on who is richer.

Naija men would whine about how they want rich(er) women. It ends online- no woman should even fall for that scam. The broker you are, the higher your chances with Naija men.

Forget what they say and watch what they do.

Nigerian men and their thinking. grin

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by ednut1(m): 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
She probably paid for it and gave him glory. Wise woman

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by Sterope(f): 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
He could have sponsored the trip and if not, she is being stupid like many women before her. No one needs to know who sponsored the trip.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by karashita: 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Isn’t that what VIRTUOUS Nigerian wives are advised to do? There are some in my office that took car loans to buy family cars and claimed it was their husbands that bought it. When a man spends on his wife, he is allowed to say it, but when it is a woman- she has to give him the credit. Though we want to pretend we love seeing women take charge- we also think it is emasculating to the man. grin grin

At least you can now see some women are actually buying things for the family. Contrary to what we read online.

Meanwhile I love how she adores her husband.

God bless you for this.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by karashita: 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ogb4ig1:
Se mojo charity

He must be good in bed because I don't see another reason responsible for the praise

Na wah for you bros.
Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by KanuSE: 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
Edo girls too like Yoruba demons... kílódé!!! grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by NiRfreak(m): 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
Old cargoes in fake love ...still forming true love

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by prodev988: 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nice
Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by aarin29642: 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
She probably paid for it and gave him glory. Wise woman

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by lacoach: 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
No mind her na her money.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by luminouz(m): 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
Beckysexy:
Money is good sha.
Oko mi ?

Means My husband. grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by malcom1X: 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
Is this the woman called toyin Abraham?
I thought she was a calabar lady when she acted nimbe.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
pocohantas:

[s]CardiB bought car for her husband, una no allow us hear word. Naija women this, Naija women that.

This is Naija woman now, you no go close mouth small. That is how that ogre, Soso-whatever, said Funke Akindele is JJC’s husband. I wonder at what point being a husband became tied to one’s bank account. Such that it changes depending on who is richer.

Naija men would whine about how they want rich(er) women. It ends online- no woman should even fall for that scam. The broker you are, the higher your chances with Naija men.

Forget what men say and watch what they do.[/s]
It belongs to the trash

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by folu4real(f): 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
malcom1X:
Is this the woman called toyin Abraham?
I thought she was a calabar lady when she acted nimbe.

Yes. She is just talented
Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by Beckysexy(f): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
luminouz:

Means My husband. grin
Ok grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by harmony75: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
great have a swell time guys �����
Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by nedekid: 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
obojememe:
good news
Motivational speaker don come grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by ofiko123(m): 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nice one... happy holidays to the couple...
Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by BigDawsNet: 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
HerMajestyCares:

I don't no them,

It good they are happy,

Dubai is not ma thing,

I only go there because my dad asked me to,

I thank Jesus for wealth and life cheesy cheesy

Uhunmmm... Just wanna say you kinda forget to put on your Caps Lock this time... embarassed
Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by LordsBattleAxe(m): 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Isn’t that what VIRTUOUS Nigerian wives are advised to do? There are some in my office that took car loans to buy family cars and claimed it was their husbands that bought it. When a man spends on his wife, he is allowed to say it, but when it is a woman- she has to give him the credit. Though we want to pretend we love seeing women take charge- we also think it is emasculating to the man. grin grin

At least you can now see some women are actually buying things for the family, contrary to what we read online.

I see this a lot with the older generation.
Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by adedayoa2(f): 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
pocohantas:

At least you can now see some women are actually buying things for the family, contrary to what we read online.

true talk
Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
pocohantas:

CardiB bought car for her husband, una no allow us hear word. Naija women this, Naija women that.

Forget what men say and watch what they do.
You are a wise lady.
God bless your parents.

Many hypocrites on this forum you know,
They speak from both sides of their Smelly mouth! wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by 1stNumeroUno: 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
I think the guy has been behaving well enough since they began. So he deserve the treat and accolades.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by Slimqueen(f): 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
I don't no them,

It good they are happy,

Dubai is not ma thing,

I only go there because my dad asked me to,

I thank Jesus for wealth and life cheesy cheesy

shut up please. yen yen yen....
Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
Omihanifa:

She's just writing those beautiful things for her fans on the internet

Everyone knows that she's the one footing the bills. That was how she bought 2007 camry for her former husband and she calmed the guy bought the car for her cheesy grin but when they broke up she went back and collected the car in a location where the boy was shooting a movie

Tho am not against women spoiling their husband o but she shouldn't come and disturb us when everything goes south ( God forbid)
tongue
Omihanifa:

She's just writing those beautiful things for her fans on the internet

Everyone knows that she's the one footing the bills. That was how she bought 2007 camry for her former husband and she calmed the guy bought the car for her cheesy grin but when they broke up she went back and collected the car in a location where the boy was shooting a movie

Tho am not against women spoiling their husband o but she shouldn't come and disturb us when everything goes south ( God forbid)

Lemme tell you something
Mind your Business in 2021

Husband abeg flex jare .......
Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by Clothingonline9(m): 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
Affordable men clothing payment on delivery Lagos and Nationwide dispatch check ads
Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by seguno2: 12:08am On Dec 29, 2020
owobokiri:
These Dubai madness sef.. They need to tax these entertainers more.. They're a real source of capital one flight

We need to tax these entertainers more.

Your head is there, filled with better oil of wisdom.
God bless you real good and increase your understanding plus wisdom. Amen

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by chukxie(m): 1:19am On Dec 29, 2020
Congrats to them. I'm not trying to hate though but this issue of well-off Nigerians jetting out to Dubai to celebrate weddings, birthdays, breakups and whatnot has become a travesty. What's stopping rich Nigerians from 'catching their 'cruise' in some of the beautiful tourist locations in the safe parts of Nigeria? How often do we see or hear of Emirati people jetting off to Nigeria for a vacation? Sometimes I can't help thinking there's something fundamentally wrong with us as a people. We scream Nigeria is going broke yet some wealthy Nigerians would rather spend their money in Dubai than in Nigeria to help build our nascent tourism industry. What's more worrying is the fact that most of those 'Dubai addicts' have been to there several times already. Shaking my head...

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by Seyzcham91(m): 1:49am On Dec 29, 2020
Point of correction! in this life you must make Money! cuz na money command love these days
Jodha1:
In this life ....I must love o sad

Please support my hussle...I sell quality wrist watches for both male and female
I also sell quality human hair and human hair blend wigs and weaves...

Kindly send a Whatsapp message to any of the numbers on my signature

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by 217seventeen: 5:26am On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
post=97508749:

You are a wise lady.
God bless your parents.

Many hypocrites on this forum you know,
They speak from both sides of their Smelly mouth! wink
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by shereef19: 5:29am On Dec 29, 2020
N3000 shikena
andrewmeddy8:
" e be tins oooo

I wan go Dubai abeg how much I go gather?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai by Paulianfa(m): 7:53am On Dec 29, 2020
andrewmeddy8:
" e be tins oooo

I wan go Dubai abeg how much I go gather?
Ask Toyin Abraham nah, she is there already.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Steps Out In Style. See Photos / Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump / Alex Unusual Now A Student At New York Film Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.