Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Lady Displays Her Massive Onions Outside {PICTURES} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Displays Her Massive Onions Outside {PICTURES} (1977 Views)

Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) / South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity / Meet IGBO Girl With Thick Thighs Causing Commotion With Her Massive Hips And Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Displays Her Massive Onions Outside {PICTURES} by OfficialR(m): 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
Below is the image of a lady displaying her massive onions outside for sale

With the price of onions these days, I wonder how much these would cost

1 Like

Re: Lady Displays Her Massive Onions Outside {PICTURES} by stupidmod2: 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Lady Displays Her Massive Onions Outside {PICTURES} by Deicide: 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
Mtcheww why put this on Romance section, I thought Onions was code for something else

3 Likes

Re: Lady Displays Her Massive Onions Outside {PICTURES} by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
stupidmod2:
MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
you have any branch in ibadan that can make me reggae beats?
Re: Lady Displays Her Massive Onions Outside {PICTURES} by stupidmod2: 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
dannyrhymes600:

you have any branch in ibadan that can make me reggae beats?
cry no bros we dont, compliment of the season
Re: Lady Displays Her Massive Onions Outside {PICTURES} by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
stupidmod2:
cry no bros we dont, compliment of the season
okay no p
happy new year in advance

(1) (Reply)

All Hope Is Lost / Beautiful Johannesburg Socialite Posted Unclad Video Showing Her Huge Bre.ast / Prophet Caught On CTTV Touching & Squeezing A Lady Bre@st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.