Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,846 members, 7,824,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

All Hope Is Lost - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Hope Is Lost (1987 Views)

Thinking Of Taking My Life… Is All Hope Lost?? / All Hope Is Lost. / My Dreams Finally Come True..... All Hope Now Lost, My Father Is Dead... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Hope Is Lost by ChildOfDoom: 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
As principal in my school (new position due to my diligence), I received 80000 naira alert this morning. It is meant for the second candidate enrolment. I can't explain what happened. I just played it all. That makes it 150,000 naira I owe my director now. And it's just January.

I am sitting distraught at a bet9ja shop now. Confused on what to do. I have made up my mind to travel to Ughelli, with the aid of a friend. I want to meet a native doctor to place a curse on myself that 'if I gamble again, I should die'. Many people are trying to talk my mind out of it. They are saying I will just die for nothing. But I feel it's the only way out.

Some are suggesting having friends around or a girlfriend, because I am always alone with my thoughts (an introvert).
Re: All Hope Is Lost by ShackWes(f): 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
guy go die
guys pls read my signature

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Hope Is Lost by Kriss216: 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
Try and find 5K, I get sure free 20 Odds for you.
Re: All Hope Is Lost by ibechris(m): 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
Any body giving u a solution might just be wasting their time on u...we have offered u doses of it last year and if that can't work,just do as u wish.

Time shall tell whether na curse dey ur head abi na wetin ur papa do dey worry u.
Re: All Hope Is Lost by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
ShackWes:
guy go die

He might c0mmit suicide for real o. Be mindful of what u post o

1 Like

Re: All Hope Is Lost by Adeling(m): 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
The simple reason why people are addicted to gambling is GREED. Nothing else.

Op you should seek help from a pastor, counselor or better still tell God about it (pray to God as if you were talking to someone beside you, that way you will feel more connected and more sincere with your request, trust me you go dey alright. 100% works).

Bet9ja as been troubling me to gamble, but God pass them grin
Re: All Hope Is Lost by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
Sounds like another made-up stories, don't you get tired.
Re: All Hope Is Lost by James4358(m): 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2021
Bros op! You again? When will u learn ur lessons. Gambling has rules & regulation. Upon all the advice u've had on this forum you stil went gambling again. Well! God help u.
Re: All Hope Is Lost by Stockquality: 4:51pm On Jan 13, 2021
Scammer
Re: All Hope Is Lost by ChildOfDoom: 4:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kriss216:
Try and find 5K, I get sure free 20 Odds for you.
hmm. You may be right. People keep telling me to leave virtual matches (as they are programmed) and focus on real matches. I don't listen. Greed for quick money keeps destroying me. How do I get your games sir?
Re: All Hope Is Lost by ChildOfDoom: 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
ShackWes:
guy go die

i don't want to die
Re: All Hope Is Lost by Kriss216: 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2021
ChildOfDoom:
hmm. You may be right. People keep telling me to leave virtual matches (as they are programmed) and focus on real matches. I don't listen. Greed for quick money keeps destroying me. How do I get your games sir?
Lol

You never ready to save yourself.

1 Like

Re: All Hope Is Lost by Bennysam: 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
ShackWes:
guy go die

He need to die
Re: All Hope Is Lost by ChildOfDoom: 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
ibechris:
Any body giving u a solution might just be wasting their time on u...we have offered u doses of it last year and if that can't work,just do as u wish.

Time shall tell whether na curse dey ur head abi na wetin ur papa do dey worry u.
it's one of the things I will find out when I travel to Ughelli. It might be a curse. During my father's gambling days, he duped a lot of people, some widows. Some placed a cursed that it will not be better for his family. Maybe that is what is following. The herbalist will reveal it to me
Re: All Hope Is Lost by Tony142: 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
ChildOfDoom:
As principal in my school (new position due to my diligence), I received 80000 naira alert this morning. It is meant for the second candidate enrolment. I can't explain what happened. I just played it all. That makes it 150,000 naira I owe my director now. And it's just January.

I am sitting distraught at a bet9ja shop now. Confused on what to do. I have made up my mind to travel to Ughelli, with the aid of a friend. I want to meet a native doctor to place a curse on myself that 'if I gamble again, I should die'. Many people are trying to talk my mind out of it. They are saying I will just die for nothing. But I feel it's the only way out.

Some are suggesting having friends around or a girlfriend, because I am always alone with my thoughts (an introvert).

u are a fool, instead of u to say the native doctor should curse u so that u will STOP playing then, na to die u won die, go die na #idiot
Re: All Hope Is Lost by ChildOfDoom: 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Sounds like another made-up stories, don't you get tired.
you have no idea what bet9ja virtual does to a person. I pray some one close to you does not swindle you to gamble before you believe addictions are real
Re: All Hope Is Lost by Nazgul: 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
In the last thread you created, you said you were staying off betting for 100 days. It's less than 4 days you created that topic, and you're back to your betting lifestyle.

Don't you want to be useful to yourself? If betting was as easy as you thought Nigerian youths would have wrecked all these betting companies cos they won't have enough millions to pay their winners.

Help yourself, and stay away from it before we read here of how you drank snipper out of frustration.

3 Likes

Re: All Hope Is Lost by solomon36670: 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2021
Bros op! You again? When will u learn ur lessons. Gambling has rules & regulation. Upon all the advice u've had on this forum you stil went gambling again. Well! God help u.
Re: All Hope Is Lost by ChildOfDoom: 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kriss216:

Lol

You never ready to save yourself.
08114440848. Please link me up with booking number odds. Since I can't stop betting, I will try switching to real games

1 Like

Re: All Hope Is Lost by Molahnelson(m): 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2021
Bro's go to the mountain and do prayer and fasting, for you own sanity

Because I'm seeing you in the street
Re: All Hope Is Lost by LadySarah: 10:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
grin
2021 started well for you. Congratulations.
Re: All Hope Is Lost by Molahnelson(m): 10:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
[quote author=ShackWes post=98021487]guy go die

Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahaha
LWKM
Re: All Hope Is Lost by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
Today i lost 7k to bet9ja virtual when i went there to book a game, it really painful but i learnt that, 1. No man can ever make it via betting in the long run. 2. If u are lucky today you may never be lucky tomorrow. 3. Gambling is like an building castle in the air... Though i start 2021 in a bad note but i have made up my mind to quit all form of betting weather it is fixed or not....though it is painful considering what i have lost since 2015 but i have to make this decision.
Re: All Hope Is Lost by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
solomon36670:
namesake i need ur assistance pls
Re: All Hope Is Lost by Mikester: 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
My face all the while...

Re: All Hope Is Lost by Mikester: 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2021
ChildOfDoom:
08114440848. Please link me up with booking number odds. Since I can't stop betting, I will try switching to real games
Your moniker might be your problem...
Re: All Hope Is Lost by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
Am always a goal getter but really cant comprehend why i have been struggling with quitting bet9ja virtual since 2015, this prompt me to go on research. The outcome of the research state that as long as you were once a virtual addict one can never stop playing it for life, i.e it is a life time contract.
Re: All Hope Is Lost by AyarmBoye(m): 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
What exactly is with you guys and gambling..... How can a teacher (who receives stipends) engages in gambling... you used someone elses money to gamble ... A whole 80k in less than 12 hours... That’s someone’s salary man ....I hope God helps you and you eventually quit .... I just hope so for ur sake and future
Re: All Hope Is Lost by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
I had no idea how my life degenerate to this level.. Is it because am greedy or am cursed?. i keep asking myself why i keep making the same mistake year in and out despite knowing how it will end.
Re: All Hope Is Lost by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
Last night i keep asking myself weather i shld commit suicide but it only shows that am a weakling and hve zero respect for life.
Re: All Hope Is Lost by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
I strongly believe am the enemy of my life and advancement...i dont know why am finding it very difficult to term with the fact that all lost resources is gone and gone forever and forgive myself for being so stupid... This is where the problem lies, how do i pass this hurdle?. I really need help.
Re: All Hope Is Lost by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
I hve met different men of God and according to them, they said the only solution is to gve my life to jesus and develop a close relatnship with him...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Anyone Experience This? / See What Jelqing Has Caused Me (A Terrible Experience) / This Pregnancy Wan Put Me For Trouble, Advice A G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.