Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1539840 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Akexstinger(m): 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2021
Make una yarn well Na so we go know the next line of action
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Timon4real(m): 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
Andirex started this ( if I catch you eh), then Mr scheme come blend am...
Una just make me dey check mail, I'm sure I checked more than 78754 times ..
Make una calm down na..
Please eh, only verified Infos are welcomed here oo.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by phunmie306: 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
I don't know anything about the recruitment look, just a friend who wrote as well but not on NL gave me the info and she is not 100% certain but me, I'm just thanking and praising God in advance.

ManDZzz:

When is the mail or SMS dropping?

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Andirex95: 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2021
Timon4real:
Andirex started this ( if I catch you eh), then Mr scheme come blend am...
Una just make me dey check mail, I'm sure I checked more than 78754 times ..
Make una calm down na..
Please eh, only verified Infos are welcomed here oo.
Sorry bro. Although e dn help you refresh your mail now, so when mail enter everywhere go clear for you to see the message easily

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Timon4real(m): 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2021
Lol..no wahala

Andirex95:
Sorry bro. Although e dn help you refresh your mail now, so when mail enter everywhere go clear for you to see the message easily

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Timon4real(m): 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
But you guys are sounding so excited like if it's APL direct it's better and the surest path to Apl...or am I missing something here?

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by alameen21: 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2021
scheme124:
God woo better de come,wetin de suit me pass na end of year parkage woo chai God
dan uwa, tell us, dan girman Allah.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Ufuoma90: 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
@Scheme124 Please, drop the exciting news na. I don refresh mail tire. What's going on?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Ayobami0411: 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
We go dey alright las las cus I don't understand all dis scripts been played tonight.... Lolzzz

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2021
Ayobami0411:
We go dey alright las las cus I don't understand all dis scripts been played tonight.... Lolzzz

Lol....lemme help with decoding.

Apparently, couple of persons with good sources have been privy to their names being on the shortlist for the subsequent and final process. That information, mixed with the rumour (strong one) that the interview will either not hold (less likely to be honest) or will simply be a formality......is the reason you see the coded reactions on this thread this evening. The implication of the speculated development is that all those on the shortlist will eventually get the APLs. Hope that helps.

To be honest I got same info before today. Needed a confirmation on this thread. Let’s keep praying...... coz with GOD all things are possible.

“Behold, I am the Lord, the GOD of all flesh: Is there anything too hard for me?”.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Spiderb: 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2021
Sanprecious:

Apparently, couple of persons with good sources have been privy to their names being on the shortlist for the subsequent and final process. That information, mixed with the rumour (strong one) that the interview will either not hold (less likely to be honest) or will simply be a formality......is the reason you see the coded reactions on this thread this evening. The implication of the speculated development is that all those on the shortlist will eventually get the APLs. Hope that helps.

To be honest I got same info before today. Needed a confirmation on this thread. Let’s keep praying...... coz with GOD all things are possible.

“Behold, I am the Lord, the GOD of all flesh: Is there anything too hard for me?”.
las las people like me who score below 50% that's the end here for this Ncdmb, well struggle continue we move

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Kaleidoscope96: 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
Really hope with all these hints there's actual news coming up soon. Fingers crossed it's APL and not even interview because the way I'm tired of this particular recruitment. Too much mental and emotional stress abeg.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
Spiderb:
las las people like me who score below 50% that's the end here for this Ncdmb, well struggle continue we move

God cannot help you without your hope. Your hope is the only permission GOD has to interfere...... keep your hope alive and still be praying. He can do anything just because of you.

11 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Kaleidoscope96: 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
This one you're hinting at end of year package. Have you by chance seen your APL? Or any at all. Whether or not I get the job, with all the hype of NCDMB I'm curious to know their salaries and allowances and possible perks of the job. Fingers crossed update drops this week.

scheme124:
God woo better de come,wetin de suit me pass na end of year parkage woo chai God

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
Sanprecious:

For real?? So make i go de jubilate na, cos my connect don gimme assurance wey pass 30BG own...

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Spiderb: 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
Sanprecious:

God cannot help you without your hope. Your hope is the only permission GOD has to interfere...... keep your hope alive and still be praying. He can do anything just because of you.
we re always praying for the best may Allah make it possible for us

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Ayobami0411: 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2021
Sanprecious:

Wow... Dat is nice and sounds interesting ... Hope to be among God's willing

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
Spiderb:
Hope still de for you don't give up bro,
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 12:08am On Mar 30, 2021
scheme124:

Me i sha know say i get hope wella.... Me don see my APL sha....na just to wait for them to finalise the other people own naim remain... **Dancing**

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Flygerian001(m): 1:20am On Mar 30, 2021
Good day House!
please anyone with Recent update?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Spiderb: 6:43am On Mar 30, 2021
scheme124:
we hope so thanks for the motivation bro
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by paragon10(m): 7:27am On Mar 30, 2021
Spiderb:
we hope so thanks for the motivation bro
Anyone with strong connect should help me check if my name is among the chosen
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jlomz: 7:39am On Mar 30, 2021
Hello gents good morning oooooooO

Bros Scheme124 you forget your guy ooooooooooooO

My PM dey your mail since oooooooO
Abeg Sanprecious gist naim be explanation of your Euphoria?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 8:07am On Mar 30, 2021
paragon10:

Nor fear...

Our names de there....

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ninjalove(m): 9:30am On Mar 30, 2021
What God cannot do does not exist Nsspd is1 today it is settled ������������

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Andirex95: 9:35am On Mar 30, 2021
The kind cruise wey de dis thread de burst my eyeglass. Abeg was NCDMB created in the image of God? Cos I no understand this their secrecy o
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ManDZzz: 10:22am On Mar 30, 2021
pls any update about mail @scheme 124?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by YoungHunter: 10:38am On Mar 30, 2021
Make una relax. This stuff fit come between now and next year

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cynthy008(f): 10:42am On Mar 30, 2021
YoungHunter:
Make una relax. This stuff fit come between now and next year

Next year ke. Abeg oh

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Kwiineth: 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
paragon10:

I co ask
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Burchester: 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
NCDMB we are waiting for your email
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Dedonrukky: 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
Who will check for my name ooo?

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.