Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1540316 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
Unique ID start with NG-2020- ****

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
Oga @Newcastle2023 this silence no pure o. Folks dey wey dey appreciate your sneak peek o. I hail

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by A1grade: 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
Sanprecious:

A short story for the night.

An elephant and a dog became pregnant at same time. Three months down the line the dog gave birth to six puppies. Six months later the dog was pregnant again, and nine months on it gave birth to another dozen puppies. The pattern continued.

On the eighteenth month the dog approached the elephant questioning, _”Are you sure that you are pregnant? We became pregnant on the same date, I have given birth three times to a dozen puppies and they are now grown to become big dogs, yet you are still pregnant. What's going on?”

The elephant replied, _”What I am carrying is not a puppy but an elephant. I only give birth to one in two years. When my baby hits the ground, the earth feels it. When my baby crosses the road, human beings stop and watch in admiration, what I carry draws attention. So what I’m carrying is so mighty you can’t pretend not to see it”.

If you haven’t received your own blessings, don’t despair. Appreciate the philosophy of seasons. If God isn’t done preparing it, you shouldn’t be done waiting. This goes beyond NCDMB, it could be this, it could be the next application........But You’re like a seed to God, and one day you’ll be a sequoia.

And never put yourself under pressure.
On a lighter note, sey person indomie quick done no mean sey you wey dey cook beans lazy. No be the same food una go eat.

Say to yourself “My time is coming, and when it hits the surface of the earth, people shall yield in admiration.”

All the best!
Guy, I can't keep it to my chest anymore. I have been your secret admirer all along. You know what really intrigues me about you? Your dexterity in writing. You've got great word play abilities. Well done bro.

Let me just quickly add that your story really buoyed my spirit, as life has been frustratingly difficult for me. But I am hopeful.

Thanks once more for the story

19 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Timon4real(m): 11:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
God bless you bro
Prowess007:
I am relatively new here, and only given access to Comment, just today.
Kudos to everyone who has taken time to give notable Information and motivations.
Herein attached, is what God told me in my Daily Devotion Today.
You can also claim it! I just believe it will motivate someone here.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Timon4real(m): 11:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
Mr sanprecious, Thanks for that write-up..

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by kastrovic001(m): 11:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
Prowess007:
Kudos to everyone who has taken time to give notable Information and motivations.
Amenn, thank you Lord for fulfilling your word in my life, thank you for planting my feet in Nigerian Content Towers Bayelsa, Thank you for my colleagues at the towers, thank you for all the offshore and onshore inspections I'm carrying out on behalf of NCDMB. Thank you for making the Health, Safety and Environmental department the greatest department in NCDMB. indeed Lord what you cannot do does not exist. Thank you my Father

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by MaziOkoro: 11:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
kastrovic001:
Amenn, thank you Lord for fulfilling your word in my life, thank you for planting my feet in Nigerian Content Towers Bayelsa, Thank you for my colleagues at the towers, thank you for all the offshore and onshore inspections I'm carrying out on behalf of NCDMB. Thank you for making the Health, Safety and Environmental department the greatest department in NCDMB. indeed Lord what you cannot do does not exist. Thank you my Father

See you there.
Safety FIRST!

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Lunex(m): 11:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
This is really nice. Thanks for sharing
Prowess007:

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 12:05am On Mar 31, 2021
Hi guys, good evening.

Please can we reduce the prayer point and verses here?
Don't get me wrong, I am not against it, but we are already digressing from the reason we are here and we have different ethnic groups here.

Before we know it, it will become a norm and if people start posting Quran and Bible verses
or whatever is related to their culture here, the group will lose its purpose.

We all wanna be at the Tower, me including, but we can do things without turning here to a religious place. THANK YOU.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by CCAb: 1:01am On Mar 31, 2021
I didn't take note of mine oh. The only one I had was the one given during application.

Please, is there any way to retrieve this unique ID?

TammyAnybody:
Unique ID start with NG-2020- ****
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 1:17am On Mar 31, 2021
CCAb:
I didn't take note of mine oh. The only one I had was the one given during application.

Please, is there any way to retrieve this unique ID?

Go to one of the earlier emails from oil and gas jobs or testmi you would see 'Reg. No. NG-2020-06-...'

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 6:55am On Mar 31, 2021
Good morning house. Abeg, where is leks4sure? We don miss your contribution o! Pls help us find info come. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 7:36am On Mar 31, 2021
bukhety:
Good morning house. Abeg, where is leks4sure? We don miss your contribution o! Pls help us find info come. Thank you.

You are right about this.

Biko, leks4sure and Newcastle come and say a warm hello to us. Hope you are doing well wherever you are?

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by EnnyLacoster(m): 8:29am On Mar 31, 2021
Good Morning @Scheme,

Please get in touch (nifemijoseph@yahoo.com, 08033460866)

This will mean a whole lot to me brooo
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by KingClown(m): 8:37am On Mar 31, 2021
bukhety:
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cynthy008(f): 8:49am On Mar 31, 2021
@scheme124 Good morning boss. Abeg I heard most of the merit list will come from those that scored 75% and above. Please help confirm
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by slydog(m): 8:55am On Mar 31, 2021
Cynthy008:
@scheme124 Good morning boss. Abeg I heard most of the merit list will come from those that scored 75% and above. Please help confirm
Where did you hear it from?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cynthy008(f): 8:56am On Mar 31, 2021
slydog:

Where did you hear it from?
Someone from a group I belong to
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by slydog(m): 8:57am On Mar 31, 2021
Genazib:
Everyone that is successful should get their mail max..ending of next week... and interview should be concluded by the end of March....you should have your first Salary with us by June......I hope the info is refreshing....
Bro drop any new infor for na
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by slydog(m): 8:58am On Mar 31, 2021
Cynthy008:

Someone from a group I belong to
Speculation if you ask me.
A parastatal like this will not only have merit but connect as well.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 31, 2021
First batch upload applicants chances de high than second batch ,yet both have chances depending on ur connect for the second batch

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 31, 2021
Foresight!

Cynthy008:

End of next week is already end of March tho. I don’t see how it’s possible to get interview invites and conduct interview for everyone before end of March.
Maybe interview will be in April if we get invites next week. And all things being equal, we resume in June.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by staneve(m): 9:42am On Mar 31, 2021
scheme124:
First batch upload applicants chances de high than second batch ,yet both have chances depending on ur connect for the second batch

We that have God as connect!

We are definitely hoping on him to do it for us

11 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 31, 2021
staneve:

We that have God as connect!

We are definitely hoping on him to do it for us
Everyone depends on God

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 31, 2021
The whole exercise will be concluded within the second quarter

13 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Bomshell84: 10:04am On Mar 31, 2021
scheme124:
Thanks for your constant updates. I am just wondering if there's going to be merit at all with this your statement. I give up.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Abkay95: 10:19am On Mar 31, 2021
Bomshell84:

Thanks for your constant updates. I am just wondering if there's going to be merit at all with this your statement. I give up.

Relax, a lot of people got the job without influencer.. NEVER GIVE UP

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Houston17(m): 10:42am On Mar 31, 2021
Prowess007:

Hallelujah!! I claim it in Jesus name.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Bomshell84: 10:49am On Mar 31, 2021
Abkay95:

Thanks once again for the encouragement. I hope to be among those who got it without "influencers."
Regards. One love.

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by casal: 11:20am On Mar 31, 2021
Nawa o, just came to check on u guys after a long time. E surprise me say them never still share APL. Make una keep the hopes high, but save little energy to move on if the end is unfavorable.

8 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by staneve(m): 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
Abkay95:

U mean APL has been prepared?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.