Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1539831 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by akinx87billion(m): 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
scheme124:
Hope still de for you don't give up bro,
Please can any one check if my name is among the list oo
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SwTeee(f): 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
akinx87billion:

Who dey check name help me check oh
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cynthy008(f): 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
Wahala for who no get connect to check list bayi oh.
God is kuku the ultimate connector, so I fear not!

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Neyo531: 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
Where are you guys checking the list, please help the less privilege like me.�

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
Lol.....hope we are not looking at this thing as some undergrad result you check with your course rep.

Get this, your source (most likely a big shot to have access) who manages to update you on your own status is doing you a lot of favour.

Imagine you going back to say help me check so so and so person’s name, especially when the person isn’t mutual to both of you.....in fact, you don’t even know the person yourself. That will be a nuisance na.

Let’s calm our nerves, general updates will soon come in.
Channel your anxiety to prayers, the delay could be because of you.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by staneve(m): 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2021
Sanprecious:
Lol.....hope we are not looking at this thing as some undergrad result you check with your course rep.

Get this, your source (most likely a big shot to have access) who manages to update you on your own status is doing you a lot of favour.

Imagine you going back to say help me check so so and so person’s name, especially when the person isn’t mutual to both of you.....in fact, you don’t even know the person yourself. That will be a nuisance na.

Nice advise bro.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 1:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
Sanprecious:

You are very intelligent! Your analysis are always on point!

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
bukhety:

You are very intelligent! Your analysis are always on point!

Thanks a lot, I’m humbled cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by MaziOkoro: 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
Sanprecious:

I love this guy - no homo grin
Even if na connect give you this job, you have enough to deserve it!

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
Sanprecious:

8 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
BLOSSOM96:

Everyone needs to relax.
There's a tentative list of successful candidates. Candidates with strong connects who have made this list, have 1¾ leg inside already.

Not to burst your bubble, but there's last minutes document upload going on as we speak.

I wish everyone all the best.
Aiit, noted! We are waiting.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by staneve(m): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
BLOSSOM96:

Everyone needs to relax.
There's a tentative list of successful candidates. Candidates with strong connects who have made this list, have 1¾ leg inside already.

Not to burst your bubble, but there's last minutes document upload going on as we speak.

@Blossom96!

Any idea on when mails will start hitting our inboxes?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Timon4real(m): 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
Successful you mean to get the APL direct?
Because 1¾ na almost 2 legs oo

BLOSSOM96:

Everyone needs to relax.

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by harabey(m): 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
May God help us all
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by harabey(m): 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
Sanprecious:

See word in the last sentence

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by staneve(m): 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
harabey:
May God help us all

Amen

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Dagash95: 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
After today no one should provide any date for us again. Whenenevr we get the mail, we go update the thread grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dagash95:
After today no one should provide any date for us again. Whenenevr we get the mail, we go update the thread grin

U wey de work for Schlumberger still de talk?? Lol
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ibroh22(m): 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
akinx87billion:

Your name is not there o

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
ibroh22:

Your name is not there o

Gbagaun....
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2021
@Godrocks. This FCC you are talking about have collected their slots since . The chairman were given ,Secretary were given and commissioner fcc bayelsa as chairman to monitor the activities of the recruitment were also given ,since NCDMB is located in bayelsa.These are the key people concerning the NCDMB recruitment in FCC. Other commissioners don't know any about except they can beg for someone who perform very well either in exam or interview if at all the interview will be conducted. As I am speaking to you except they change mine it might be APL direct or they conduct interview virtually.

20 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
scheme124:
@Godrocks. This FCC you are talking about have collected their slots since . The chairman were given ,Secretary were given and commissioner fcc bayelsa as chairman to monitor the activities of the recruitment were also given ,since NCDMB is located in bayelsa.These are the key people concerning the NCDMB recruitment in FCC. Other commissioners don't know any about except they can beg for someone who perform very well either in exam or interview if at all the interview will be conducted. As I am speaking to you except they change mine it might be APL direct or they conduct interview virtually.

I am sha waiting for them to send me my APL
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Diqsar(m): 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
Virtual interview?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Anonz: 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
scheme124:

Thank you Scheme for your timely response to that. I scored less than 50 and your comment from last week gave me a bit of hope. Is there still a possibility of anything happening for us?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SwTeee(f): 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
scheme124:
Oga Don talk oh
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by staneve(m): 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
Anonz:

Thank you Scheme for your timely response to that. I scored less than 50 and your comment from last week gave me a bit of hope. Is there still a possibility of anything happening for us?

GT or EH?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by chidacris: 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
scheme124:

Scheme does it mean that there is no room for people that has no connect to get the job on merit
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cynthy008(f): 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
chidacris:

Scheme does it mean that there is no room for people that has no connect to get the job on merit

Read carefully again and understand. He never said or implied that.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Anonz: 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
staneve:

GT or EH?
GT
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Mustapha126(m): 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
Cynthy008:

may God help us
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Timon4real(m): 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
You should understand why he asked the question..
Mr scheme said : begging for someone who performed well (merit) in the exams/ interview...

Cynthy008:

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
chidacris:

No agency or organization will employ dummy person , merit must de.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.