Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:44 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1559294 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
Anonz:

Thank you Scheme for your timely response to that. I scored less than 50 and your comment from last week gave me a bit of hope. Is there still a possibility of anything happening for us?
very likely depending on ur leg, applicants may still be contacted to upload via SMS or mail at the moment
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Layohrt(f): 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
scheme124:
No agency or organization will employ dummy person , merit must de.

Because there won’t be on-the-job training for them or what

No body is a dummy.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
Layohrt:

Because there won’t be on-the-job training for them or what

No body is a dummy.
Am nt saying person is dummy but if you want employ person at least you must employ person that will contribute towards your organization development nt the the person that will make ur organization sink like sinking funds. Dummy in this case means 0 x 1= 0,will you employ someone like that into ur organization?

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by uwaismi: 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
scheme124:
very likely depending on ur leg, applicants may still be contacted to upload via SMS or mail at the moment

Ok, does that means those of us who scored little bit below 50%, from North East but don't have any leg, we should forget about the job?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Anonz: 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
scheme124:
Thank you Scheme
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
uwaismi:

Ok, does that means those of us who scored little bit below 50%, from North East but don't have any leg, we should forget about the job?
God de for everyone ,the most important thing is nt upload but to get APL at the end of the exercise ,uploading decument is a function of our success yet even without upload u can still get the job .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by staneve(m): 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
scheme124:
@Godrocks. This FCC you are talking about have collected their slots since . The chairman were given ,Secretary were given and commissioner fcc bayelsa as chairman to monitor the activities of the recruitment were also given ,since NCDMB is located in bayelsa.These are the key people concerning the NCDMB recruitment in FCC. Other commissioners don't know any about except they can beg for someone who perform very well either in exam or interview if at all the interview will be conducted. As I am speaking to you except they change mine it might be APL direct or they conduct interview virtually.

@Scheme!are they done with verifications of 2nd batch documents?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by akinx87billion(m): 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
ibroh22:

Your name is not there o
well done oga my name will be there in Jesus name amenn angry
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
akinx87billion:
well done oga my name will be there in Jesus name amenn angry

You know say ur name go de, so why u come de ask??

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by EnnyLacoster(m): 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2021
Hello @scheme

Please I will like to reach out to you for some personal assistance on this recruitment

Please send me your number or email address via 08033460866

Please treat as urgent. May God bless you and yours
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Aanumi16: 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
jasonex4:

You know say ur name go de, so why u come de ask??

He wants to be double sure
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
Aanumi16:

He wants to be double sure

Naim make dem give am 2 sure na

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Timon4real(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
I don't even know if this recruitment is for the CONNECTED alone..
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ninjalove(m): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
[What God cannot do does not exist quote author=Timon4real post=100343912]I don't even know if this recruitment is for the CONNECTED alone..[/quote]
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ninjalove(m): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
The employment Bus will not move until Gods candidates are inside, what God cannot do does not exist!!! a lot of talk about connect but if you have no one its better to have God, man proposes but God brings it to pass, I dont know who this is for you feel you have tried so hard in life but dont give up!! God is still on the throne, He will lift you, you will succeed dont be hopeless please you are not forgotten or forsaken!!! There will be many surprises and testimonies at the end you will see the hand of God.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Ayobami0411: 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
ninjalove:
The employment Bus will not move until Gods candidates are inside, what God cannot do does not exist!!! a lot of talk about connect but if you have no one its better to have God, man proposes but God brings it to pass, I dont know who this is for you feel you have tried so hard in life but dont give up!! God is still on the throne, He will lift you, you will succeed dont be hopeless please you are not forgotten or forsaken!!! There will be many surprises and testimonies at the end you will see the hand of God.
Amin ooo l'oruko Jesu kristi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by CCAb: 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
God cannot lie

So he wouldn't want his children to live in a mirage. Wait and leave all these prophecies.

Yes, "God cannot lie"

ninjalove:
[What God cannot do does not exist quote author=Timon4real post=100343912]I don't even know if this recruitment is for the CONNECTED alone..

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by CCAb: 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2021
Also, "God is not partial"

Why would he favour me to your detriment and favour you to mine.

Let's leave all these fallacies, unless it's what consoles you at night. Then.

If not, they are so so many things God cannot do

ninjalove:
[What God cannot do does not exist quote author=Timon4real post=100343912]I don't even know if this recruitment is for the CONNECTED alone..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
ninjalove:

Exactly what I want to be seeing. This is actually too small for GOD to do......he’s done far more. Just HOPE ON HIM.

Thanks really

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
CCAb:

Also, "God is not partial"

Why would he favour me to your detriment and favour you to mine.

Let's leave all these fallacies, unless it's what consoles you at night. Then.

If not, they are so so many things God cannot do

Such as ....?

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nomsco: 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
Thank you Scheme for your wonderful response.
Really want to connect with you for important discussion privately

Could reach me via e-mail or phone (nwaru90@gmail.com 08138733932)

I would deeply appreciate.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Dedonrukky: 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
Sanprecious:

Such as ....?

God can not lie

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by eddieo(m): 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
He never said that please. Try to read to understand what he wrote NOT what you will like to read.
I have three close friends that got the last NNPC job (GT) purely on merit without knowing any top dog. God was their only connect. Hold firmly to God believing this is your job.
uwaismi:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dedonrukky:

God can not lie

Lol....fair enough cool cool

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Timon4real(m): 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
Smiling grin
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
staneve:

@Scheme!are they done with verifications of 2nd batch documents?
Since
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
uwaismi:

Nt at all hope still de
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
chidacris:

Scheme does it mean that there is no room for people that has no connect to get the job on merit
Alot will get it base on merit

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
scheme124:
@Godrocks. This FCC you are talking about have collected their slots since . The chairman were given ,Secretary were given and commissioner fcc bayelsa as chairman to monitor the activities of the recruitment were also given ,since NCDMB is located in bayelsa.These are the key people concerning the NCDMB recruitment in FCC. Other commissioners don't know any about except they can beg for someone who perform very well either in exam or interview if at all the interview will be conducted. As I am speaking to you except they change mine it might be APL direct or they conduct interview virtually.
Thanks for always updating us. I heard about the virtual interview as well.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2021
A short story for the night.

An elephant and a dog became pregnant at same time. Three months down the line the dog gave birth to six puppies. Six months later the dog was pregnant again, and nine months on it gave birth to another dozen puppies. The pattern continued.

On the eighteenth month the dog approached the elephant questioning, _”Are you sure that you are pregnant? We became pregnant on the same date, I have given birth three times to a dozen puppies and they are now grown to become big dogs, yet you are still pregnant. What's going on?”

The elephant replied, _”What I am carrying is not a puppy but an elephant. I only give birth to one in two years. When my baby hits the ground, the earth feels it. When my baby crosses the road, human beings stop and watch in admiration, what I carry draws attention. So what I’m carrying is so mighty you can’t pretend not to see it”.

If you haven’t received your own blessings, don’t despair. Appreciate the philosophy of seasons. If God isn’t done preparing it, you shouldn’t be done waiting. This goes beyond NCDMB, it could be this, it could be the next application........But You’re like a seed to God, and one day you’ll be a sequoia.

And never put yourself under pressure.
On a lighter note, sey person indomie quick done no mean sey you wey dey cook beans lazy. No be the same food una go eat.

Say to yourself “My time is coming, and when it hits the surface of the earth, people shall yield in admiration.”

All the best!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Prowess007: 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
I am relatively new here, and only given access to Comment, just today.
Kudos to everyone who has taken time to give notable Information and motivations.
Herein attached, is what God told me in my Daily Devotion Today.
You can also claim it! I just believe it will motivate someone here.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
Hope you guys saved your unique ID during documents uploads..

If you are making your through the Presidency(CoS), NASS or any other powerful connect, you information might be required soon especially your unique ID that was assigned to you for easy tracing.

Email might help also...

Good night.....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.