Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness (70041 Views)

Seyi Vibes Prostrates To Thank Burna Boy After Gifting Him 15m Diamond Chain / Wizkid Brought Out Burna Boy At His O2 Arena Concert (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Litmus: 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
Is Burna Boy Ghanaian?
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Rawhumper(m): 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
Keep it up dear, anytime i get some extra cash i inform you.

Be mindful of these lazy dirty scammers that may want to meet, rob and rape you....so be very careful in your dealings dear.

Good night!!

Jodha1:
These people should stop disgracing themselves in Ghana..

That's why I like my Baba nla him no get time...

Please I sell really nice wrist watches for both male and female...I also sell quality human hair and human hair blend weaves and wigs....

Please kindly send a message to any of the numbers on my signature...biko support my hussle...
1st frame: 30k
2nd frame: 20k
3rd frame: 22k

All working chronographic watches..
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by yom2(m): 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
Officialhorlah:

https://punchng.com/ghanaian-bouncers-forced-out-burna-boy-after-brawl-with-davido-eyewitness/
after watching heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua collect 19 billion a night they finally want to dump music for professional boxing . the hustle is real

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Cousin9999: 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
Anything for publicity, huh? Ridiculous. Go sit down somewhere and count your money.

I'm sorry, but if I had their money, I would be building stuff and/or on some exotic vacation with family. Fighting in the club? For what?
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Slynation(m): 11:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
oloshun:

Bro, I know some people might not like this but to be sincere, Burnaby boy is known, popular and people say he is a musician, but if you follow him well, honestly he is not matured. The first characteristic of immaturity is being lousy. They are both the same.
Asin ehh, the guy has been acting silly on different occasions,only that he produces nice jams that usually overshadow his controversies.....

2baba, Dbanj and Psquare ruled the airways simultaneously without any wahala o, but this kids called Burna,Davido and WizKid won't allow us to rest.....

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by meobizy(f): 11:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
Lol at many things in the story:
1. Studio gangsters. Without security they are nothing. Why didn’t both artists take their matter outside and duke it out?

2. People saw a fight in the club and took to their heels. In my days of clubbing we only gave a wide gap so they’ll do their rubbish. If we got excited we jumped into the fight to give or receive an ass whooping.

3. Both artists have huge egos hence the club not being able to contain them. It was possibly a case where Burna was meant to visit the club, but Davido did so without knowing beforehand. Burna’s pride couldn’t take the slight hence he devolved to violence.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 29, 2020
Fedrick100:
I know say na burna boy go start the fight..he think say everybody be mr 2kay

He’s just jealous of Obo and na Obo matter go kill him

You hit the nail right on the head.

The guy is more or less a thug.

Never liked him and his music. Too proud for my liking.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Rawhumper(m): 12:03am On Dec 29, 2020
Please my bro what do you want Wizzy to do?

To fight Burna or OBO?

He did the best thing such situation, to remain silent....if not posters will carry the news Wizzy teamed up against so and so....to me he did the wise thing.

Goodnight!

author=ManOfCompetence post=97508678] No wonder Davido has been crying since on Twitter.....Burna boy is wicked grin how will he just threaten someone's father like say na small pikin e be grin grin..... meanwhile wizkid's I don't give a Bleep attitude

should be investigated[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 29, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
I really hope they settle the issue,

I thank Jesus for wealth and life cheesy

How many you don't scam with your wealth and life.

Rich kids are not lousy. Empty barrels make the loudest noise.
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Cousin9999: 12:07am On Dec 29, 2020
meobizy:

2. People saw a fight in the club and took to their heels. In my days of clubbing we only gave a wide gap so they’ll do their rubbish. If we get excited we jump into the fight to give or receive an ass whooping.

That was when most fights only involved fists though.

[img]https://media1./images/72cab178f2bab844b1f34f377e0a0bcf/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 29, 2020
Femeto:
This same Burna boy sent boys to attack Mr 2kay.Burna is becoming too troublesome.

He might end up killed.

If anything happens to him now. Ppl will start mentioning Davido . Like the issue of Tagbo and others.

E dey step on toes anyhow feeling like kingkong.
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Getodrip: 12:27am On Dec 29, 2020
Officialhorlah:

https://punchng.com/ghanaian-bouncers-forced-out-burna-boy-after-brawl-with-davido-eyewitness/

I wonder if anyone would really believe this,there's no clear video to even show burns at all,not even a pic
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by sircatherine45(m): 12:50am On Dec 29, 2020
Jodha1:
These people should stop disgracing themselves in Ghana..

That's why I like my Baba nla him no get time...

Please I sell really nice wrist watches for both male and female...I also sell quality human hair and human hair blend weaves and wigs....

Please kindly send a message to any of the numbers on my signature...biko support my hussle...
1st frame: 30k
2nd frame: 20k
3rd frame: 22k

All working chronographic watches..

What happened to your account?
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by stanisbaratheon: 12:50am On Dec 29, 2020
Burna thought is was Mr 2kay. Well, the attack on 2kay is still in the minds of PH boys and he could be reminded anytime he comes to Rivers State.

I think until he received good drilling from PH boys he will never mellow down.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by briggson07(m): 12:54am On Dec 29, 2020
This trio

Davido

Wizkid

Burna boy

Plus this so called veteran ikechukwu can do anything just to trend on Twitter
I don't take them serious cus na garri I dey find.
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by jaxxy(m): 1:16am On Dec 29, 2020
Davido is just cruising and enjoying himself and burna boy be acting like a boy and doing stupid things as usual. They probably take Davido too seriously and ish personal or Smtn is wrong with his thinking faculty.

Let him go to SA and try this with that rapper guy. Burna hasn’t achieved anything major yet e don dey enter him head. As usual again.
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Lambarry1: 2:23am On Dec 29, 2020
Davido need some brushing I respect burna for this.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by AFONJACOW(m): 2:50am On Dec 29, 2020
Childish... They should fix a date, get there gloves ready and fix their match at Madison square garden...
Davido vs Burna Boy they will make a hell of money from it , instead of throwing empty jabs that can't hurt a flie
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Accountantgener: 3:22am On Dec 29, 2020
Good day everyone pls I want this message to get to front-page please.I bought card online from my bank today which is zenith bank amounting to 200naira only for me to discover that the sum of 364naira was debited from my account balance and that simply implies that the bank charges was 164naira.this isn't the first time I notice this as I also discover that each time I make a transfer,after the transfer is successful and am been charged back charges I also do notice another extra illegal 50naira that is usually been debited to my account after subtracting my current balance from my previous balance.every effort to reach the bank directly seems to be in vain.
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by ccollins(m): 4:14am On Dec 29, 2020
Accountantgener:
Good day everyone pls I want this message to get to front-page please.I bought card online from my bank today which is zenith bank amounting to 200naira only for me to discover that the sum of 364naira was debited from my account balance and that simply implies that the bank charges was 164naira.this isn't the first time I notice this as I also discover that each time I make a transfer,after the transfer is successful and am been charged back charges I also do notice another extra illegal 50naira that is usually been debited to my account after subtracting my current balance from my previous balance.every effort to reach the bank directly seems to be in vain.
contact me, am a lawyer.my line is stated below.what the banks are doing is fraud and negligence

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by honatoa(m): 4:19am On Dec 29, 2020
The eye witness cast him/herself when he said they were with davido since he came.. it shows the biase in the statement..

Slynation:
If this post is true then Burna boy must be really childish and immature.....And one self acclaimed low budget musician called Ikechukwu is sphewing trash

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by ChoCho54(f): 4:44am On Dec 29, 2020
ipobarethieves:
sad Dem do go Advertise their idiocy
Your moniker reeks of bigger idiocy.
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by cardoctor(m): 4:55am On Dec 29, 2020
Propaganda,
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by sondetoks: 4:57am On Dec 29, 2020
; grin grin
comshots:
And burna man say him be late fela mentor.Shey na so fela dey fight for club?
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Modarun(m): 5:05am On Dec 29, 2020
Burna Boy is not like Wizkid o, Na pH boy. Dude go out sing you, still beat you on top join. See as his people are blaming Burna for the brawl. The hate they have for Burna for distrupting the order is too real. Everyone now knows on twitter and so on.
Burna dropped TAT, within a week of trending, Davido dropped FEM dissing and shading Burna Boy and Wizkid. Even promoting as a reply to TAT. I remeber how his boys were posting " single wey swallow album", and he was there and never stopped his boys.
Burna and Wiz link up in London, Davido went to Ebukas interview wailing that they are ganging up on him. But everywhere you check, its his boys that are dissing others, sometime in his presence and he wont stop them. But when e red, he starts crying and wailing that they hate him cos his father is rich. Lmao, you don't drop diss track and still play victim or go about throwing shades o, you stand by your diss. Burna boy have never mentioned his name on any interview or blog. But check out his interviews the last 2years, its Wizkid this or Burna that. But trust these witches and wizards its Burnas fault. If he is from Ogun and not from PH, trust this witchcraft wont playout. Just check out hw they are trying to demonize Burna, if they are not belittling his accomplishments, they are comparing him to another popular artiste like Olamide so that Badoo fans will hate him.
Davido that was not even up to 2years in the industry, went and sang "am bigger than all of you" disrespecting the likes of Timaya and co is humble, but Burna that dropped 3 number one albums, tops international charts, in Europe, Caribbean and US, plus wins Grammy equivalent in Holand and back to back grammy norms is too proud. Lmao.
Even on twitter, nobody have said anything, only froggie shouting Tule about and talking abt quiting. Using propaganda to trend, don't be surprised in a few days he will drop a song titled "Tule". Davido said on FEM they should tell Odogwo he likes to party. Odogwo shows face, You run comot. Next time you want to drop diss track, look well.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by pacespot(m): 5:07am On Dec 29, 2020
Burna boy chose the right venue to put that over-pampered Nigerian billionaire son to his place. Security operatives would have been more protective of the froggy than Burna in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Modarun(m): 5:10am On Dec 29, 2020
PenName55:

He might end up killed.

If anything happens to him now. Ppl will start mentioning Davido . Like the issue of Tagbo and others.

E dey step on toes anyhow feeling like kingkong.

Go and kill him Na, mumu. Where was your sense when Davido was calling him out in FEM? FEM wont have trended if he didn't ride on Burna boys Twice as tall trends a week after. He dropped the diss track and promoted it as a diss to Burna boy. Una no talk. Now Burna shows him he is a PH boy, una start una witcraft. No be by shouting "tell Odogwo we like to party".if e red you go fit stand? Cos na proper beating you go collect.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Modarun(m): 5:26am On Dec 29, 2020
jaxxy:
Davido is just cruising and enjoying himself and burna boy be acting like a boy and doing stupid things as usual. They probably take Davido too seriously and ish personal or Smtn is wrong with his thinking faculty.

Let him go to SA and try this with that rapper guy. Burna hasn’t achieved anything major yet e don dey enter him head. As usual again.
list a single thing Davido have done in music that Burna boy have nit surpassed? Abegi scram commot for here.
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Modarun(m): 5:35am On Dec 29, 2020
ramdris:
Burna is kinda envious of OBO and has dark heart towards him...
Burna is everything Davido wants to be. What does Davido have that Burna doesnt have? Money, fame. Burna can walk into the studio and record and full album within days, Davido will hustle for others to write for him. Burna blew with his talent and hard work. No big producer would have worked with Davido is he didn't have money to pay. When Davido said make una tell Odogwo he liies to violence in FEM, una laughed, dissing Burna boy. Now Odogwo don't come to the party , una dey blame am. Witchcraft folks.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by SavageBoy: 5:35am On Dec 29, 2020
seunmohmoh:
One of them wan drop song. Na their way.

As if you don know

Can I pm u,I want to show you somethinggrin
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by 217seventeen: 5:43am On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
post=97509423:
Na dem wahala and palava be dat jare......

2021, we are patiently waiting for you biko.
May God bless our Hustle in the coming year.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Erica's Outfit To AMVCA Reportedly Costs $794,000. Sparks Reactions (Photos) / Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking / Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.