Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,174 members, 7,842,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do (2010 Views)

Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) / The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] / Could It Be My Friends That Did This Evil Thing To Me(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by LordDarius(m): 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
Offpoint1:
Since you say *Evil * here I go:

Walking into a labour room with pestle and mortar, walk up a delivery mother and drag out her baby from her womb with the placenta still attached. Stuck the baby's head into the mortar and Spash it with the pestle continously until the brain splatter all over the floor. I pick up piece of the brain, eat it, and laugh out loud while walking towards the baby's crying mother with a knife in my right hand and the baby's brain in my left hand. I walk closer to her, stab her multiple times on her left chest and carve out her heart, walk away with it into the hospital corridor... Jeez I gotta stop here, sounds too lovely... I need to think of something more evil... Like chaining my landlord to a electric chair and feeding him rotten watery poo filled with maggots, dead rats and human deadbodies from sewer, while I cut him up limp by limp and dance to his agony and screams... Maybe make it more interesting by sticking a 12 inches hot and blazing needle into his dxxk hole...

God I'm fxxked up upstairs, I need to stop seeing horror movies
Mehn... How can I unread this your imaginary write-ups... Damn... Bro you damned...
I read a book by GT... Title "the gift of fear" one sentence caught my attention... Its said... If you can imagine it... Someone somewhere did it...
Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by Ghostrye: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
every time someone pisses me off, I imagine myself poking their eyes and dragging the eyeballs out, all the way to the optic nerve, just ripping it all out.
when I'm in a sour mood and someone is talking too much, I just wish I hava a knife, to carve out the tongue of the talkative and stuff it in under his liver, and as someone who knows the human body in and out, I can surely do it without killing them.
Every time I look out the window, and see people walking about I just wish I have a sniper rifle and I pick them out, one after the other, dropping them like soggy bags of sand.
Good thing I don't act on any of them though
Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by Offpoint1: 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
LordDarius:

Mehn... How can I unread this your imaginary write-ups... Damn... Bro you damned...
I read a book by GT... Title "the gift of fear" one sentence caught my attention... Its said... If you can imagine it... Someone somewhere did it...
Don't believe anything you read on books, they're just someone imaginations... That's why I don't read books.
Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by JOACHINpedro: 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2020
Offpoint1:

Don't believe anything you read on books, they're just someone imaginations... That's why I don't read books.

Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by tnerro1(m): 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
I just want to have Aisha for just one weekend, the evil things I would do to her men grin cool
Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by LordDarius(m): 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
Offpoint1:

You don't read books...
Your moniker said it all... Offpoint1...
You're so off point
Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by Digableplanets6(m): 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2020
Putting all serials killers,muslims,jihadist,rapist,ritualist on a deserted island and watch them fight to the death. cool

1 Like

Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by illicit(m): 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
To start a movement and we will kill anyone above 50....
Whenever anybody clocks 50, we kill them....

Maybe because my dad died at 50
Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by NihiIist(m): 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
Digableplanets6:
Putting all serials killers,muslims,jihadist,rapist,ritualist on a deserted island and watch them fight to the death. cool
Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by NihiIist(m): 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
illicit:
To start a movement and we will kill anyone above 50....

Whenever anybody clocks 50, we kill them....

Maybe because my dad died at 50
O buru gan o
Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by brain54(m): 11:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
Babara1994:
Banning all nairaland females for 4 years. Zzor must be for 10 years.
nairaland go boring sha!

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Run After Yahoo Boys. No 1 Is Most Obvious / ... / Honest Question (no Disrespect): As As Single Guy, Would You Marry A Single Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.