Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Could It Be My Friends That Did This Evil Thing To Me(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could It Be My Friends That Did This Evil Thing To Me(pics) (3617 Views)

The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] / See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady(video) / What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could It Be My Friends That Did This Evil Thing To Me(pics) by Iamdbull: 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
Seeing the news of whitemoneys Instagram account that was disabled inspired me to share this.

So i was bored then I decided to branch the studio, met alot of guys their they were making some nice vibes.

Along the line someone mentioned he noticed the growth of my Instagram page which was just a thousand before I first came to record with them at the studio but now I had 9k+ followers.

In a joking manner I started bragging to them that before next year after releasing my new single I will have up to 1m followers, I was even telling them I didn't come to Lagos to count bridge. I informed them how I use twerking ladies to promote my singles etc.

Boom in the evening I was passing in front of their house, they didn't really reply my greetings, I just laughed to myself that very soon when I blow na them go dey find me. Rubbish.

Omo na so I say make I check through my Instagram to see how many followers have gained na so Instagram no load ooo. They Don disable my account. Say I no follow their guidelines.

This is not the first time experiencing this because someone has reported my account from nairaland here and the person quoted my post with screenshot and my account was disabled but then they brought back the account.

I don't want to believe those guys reported the account but the lesson here is never BRAG to anyone and always keep your success secret and stay humble.

Everything just tire me now, my promotion plan for my next single has been fustrated. This life na wa ooo

The problem now is my IP has been blacklisted by Instagram they keep banning all accounts I open just like tunde ednut

3 Likes

Re: Could It Be My Friends That Did This Evil Thing To Me(pics) by Sonnobax15(m): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
undecided
Na wa oh...

So person can not celebrate happily in from of his nigha men again? undecided

Well,op,I guess you've learnt your lesson cha.....That nobody truly love you the way you love yourself.....Two things wey suppose teach guyman lesson for this life na--"when he blow,and also when e tear for am". Na then you go realize say na two types of water dey this life lipsrsealed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could It Be My Friends That Did This Evil Thing To Me(pics) by BBBmall25: 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
Re: Could It Be My Friends That Did This Evil Thing To Me(pics) by Mastakija(m): 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
Iamdbull:
Seeing the news of whitemoneys Instagram account that was disabled inspired me to share this.

So i was bored then I decided to branch the studio, met alot of guys their they were making some nice vibes.

Along the line someone mentioned he noticed the growth of my Instagram page which was just a thousand before I first came to record with them at the studio but now I had 9k+ followers.

In a joking manner I started bragging to them that before next year after releasing my new single I will have up to 1m followers, I was even telling them I didn't come to Lagos to count bridge. I informed them how I use twerking ladies to promote my singles etc.

Boom in the evening I was passing in front of their house, they didn't really reply my greetings, I just laughed to myself that very soon when I blow na them go dey find me. Rubbish.

Omo na so I say make I check through my Instagram to see how many followers have gained na so Instagram no load ooo. They Don disable my account. Say I no follow their guidelines.

This is not the first time experiencing this because someone has reported my account from nairaland here and the person quoted my post with screenshot and my account was disabled but then they brought back the account.

I don't want to believe those guys reported the account but the lesson here is never BRAG to anyone and always keep your success secret and stay humble.

Everything just tire me now, my promotion plan for my next single has been fustrated. This life na wa ooo
do u know ur problem
Ur problem b say u lyk to dey make mouth
na everything u sha go dey talk upandan
Truth o lies o u sha go dey pour am down
As an upcoming artist u no really need dat kain attitude
Re: Could It Be My Friends That Did This Evil Thing To Me(pics) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
LIES OF DBULL part 2 grin grin undecided
Re: Could It Be My Friends That Did This Evil Thing To Me(pics) by Iamdbull: 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
Beebah2000:
LIES OF DBULL part 2 grin grin undecided
But you were aware that my account was disabled

1 Share

Re: Could It Be My Friends That Did This Evil Thing To Me(pics) by donbachi(m): 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
Handiwork of enemies called friends.
Re: Could It Be My Friends That Did This Evil Thing To Me(pics) by Vouboo(m): 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
Na wa ooh
Re: Could It Be My Friends That Did This Evil Thing To Me(pics) by Lastpharoah33: 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
Obu oke no n'ulo gwara nke no na-ama na azu di na ngiga".

Who still keep friends?
Re: Could It Be My Friends That Did This Evil Thing To Me(pics) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
Iamdbull:

But you were aware that my account was disabled
I was very aware. but your account was disabled since na. Why u dey tell us about your instagram account now? undecided
Re: Could It Be My Friends That Did This Evil Thing To Me(pics) by illicit(m): 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
Sorry
Re: Could It Be My Friends That Did This Evil Thing To Me(pics) by SportsHD: 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
Maybe bill gates wife reported you. Have you forgotten the dm you sent her?

1 Like

Re: Could It Be My Friends That Did This Evil Thing To Me(pics) by Iamdbull: 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
Beebah2000:
I was very aware. but your account was disabled since na. Why u dey tell us about your instagram account now? undecided
I saw something similar on front page yesterday concerning whitemoneys Instagram page being reported
Re: Could It Be My Friends That Did This Evil Thing To Me(pics) by Lilsameey: 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
Iamdbull:

I saw something similar on front page yesterday concerning whitemoneys Instagram page being reported
...If you don't distance urself from dose guys,..next time they will poison you or butcher,..I swear,..better run.
Re: Could It Be My Friends That Did This Evil Thing To Me(pics) by Akittmann(m): 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
Chaiii
Re: Could It Be My Friends That Did This Evil Thing To Me(pics) by puppie017: 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
You looseguard
Re: Could It Be My Friends That Did This Evil Thing To Me(pics) by DeBoyNewton: 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
Run from those people.
Friends who can do this to you when they perceive that your success is around the corner would do worse if you finally get successful.
And you should be careful of the information you give out to people, I'm training myself to keep my plans, earning and relationship to myself because I've realized that silence is golden.

3 Likes

Re: Could It Be My Friends That Did This Evil Thing To Me(pics) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
Some people dey complain grin grin
Dbull don dey complain grin grin
E dey complain cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Could It Be My Friends That Did This Evil Thing To Me(pics) by JimmyDarmody: 4:52am On Sep 16, 2021
It's a law. If you want to succeed you must hide your progress. if not they cannot bear seeing you rise in their very eyes while they remain where they are.

Either you all remain in thesame spot or they take sides against you when you grow. Your friends don't love you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

What My Girlfriend's Father Told me When I Visited Him.. / Abeg How Many Of You Got Into This Kind Wahala /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.