Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government (23612 Views)

Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Will Be Happy To Have A Government They Trust / Jega, Onaiyekan To Buhari: Nigerians Battling With Double Sufferings / Cardinal Onaiyekan: Fulani Herdsmen Are Seen As Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by Minjim: 10:22am On Dec 29, 2020
Sirjamo:
What are the multiple streams of revenue? List them out please.

What happened to the streams of revenue when Ngozi said you should be ready for premium hunger because of oil slump? Did she not know about the streams?

Crude oil
Agriculture
Tourism
Mineral resources
Entertainment
Sport
Our population
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by EM123: 10:29am On Dec 29, 2020
Sirjamo:
What are the multiple streams of revenue? List them out please.

What happened to the streams of revenue when Ngozi said you should be ready for premium hunger because of oil slump? Did she not know about the streams?

bros leave ngozi out of this , did ngozi tell apc government to ban importation of rice when we can't produce enough to satisfy the masses? Did ngozi tell apc government to close boarder so that nigerians will suffer ? Did ngozi tell the government not to solve insecurty? If apc government must win the masses trusth they must make food sufficient and also tackle insecurity . You ask for the multiple stream of income , nigeria has gold, limestones, coal, zincs , and many other natural resources i can't remember . Even agriculture is among the stream of income , but they abondoned it and focuse only on crude oil alone , blaming pdp for 16years of misrule , and apc came to right pdp wrong doing with the name change.
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by asobo: 10:30am On Dec 29, 2020
Sirjamo:
I do not see anything wrong in what this Clergy says, unlike the one that says Buhari deserves coup, Islam is a violent region.....

Before Jonathan left office, all his service chiefs were Christians

Arase - IG

Ejiofor - DSS

Minimah - Army

Amosun - Air

Badeh - Defence

Ayo Oke - NIA

All of the above were Christians, Kukah was in coma then, he didn't say a word.

Hypocrites love equity until they are directly involved.

I AM DONE TAKING
Hypocrite, how many IGP tenureship ran under GEJ's administration. Who was
1. Custom boss
2. FRSC head
3. National Security Adviser
4. Minister of defense
5. Chief of Naval staff

to mention but a few.

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by ronaldbecky(m): 10:35am On Dec 29, 2020
Sirjamo:
I do not see anything wrong in what this Clergy says, unlike the one that says Buhari deserves coup, Islam is a violent region.....

Arase - IG

Ejiofor - DSS8

Minimah - Army

Amosun - Air

Badeh - Defence

Ayo Oke - NIA

I AM DONE TAKING
Ode
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by Crimsoneagle: 10:37am On Dec 29, 2020
Sirjamo:
Was Dasuki a service chief?
which of those service chiefs outranks an NSA? U just wan talk when u no get wetin to talk

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by LZAA: 10:39am On Dec 29, 2020
imhotep:

Bamite and yarimo, are you guys listening?

Cc lzaa
Sai mama grin
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by MadamExcellency: 10:46am On Dec 29, 2020
Sirjamo:

Arase - IG

Ejiofor - DSS

Minimah - Army

Amosun - Air

Badeh - Defence

Ayo Oke - NIA

I AM DONE TAKING

Why are you lieing?

Puting different people at a time together.
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by Anozietimi(m): 10:56am On Dec 29, 2020
privaldo:

SOURCE: [url=http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/28/nigerians-are-consistently-deceived-buhari-government-%E2%80%93-cardinal-onaiyekan]SAHARA REPORTERS[/url]

yes because PMB refused selling of prayers at Aso rock this year
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by Miracle1991: 10:57am On Dec 29, 2020
Who call this idiot Arch bishop? If you want to be a politician join PDP and contest let see. Even your ipob terrorists will betray you the way they betrayed ojukwu.
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by Aystarz: 10:59am On Dec 29, 2020
Afamed:
This is the kind of thread, the bandits/ terrorist IPoB wailing children of hate will like to comment on

grin So ever the fool! E pain am grin

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by HonLord: 11:03am On Dec 29, 2020
Sirjamo:

Arase - IG

Ejiofor - DSS

Minimah - Army

Amosun - Air

Badeh - Defence

Ayo Oke - NIA

I AM DONE TAKING

I was thinking a matured man is about to talk only to see a heart-bleeding boy with hate for Jonathan.
Under Jonathan, Boko haram (Kabiu Sokoto) started and Ihejirika swung into action to put a stop to their terror - but this same IDIOTIC BUHARI and others were busy attacking Jonathan. That Gen. Ihejirika is not fight terrorists but trying to avenge the killings during Biafra/Nigeria War. Jonathan retired Ihejiri and broght Minimah. Same IDIOTIC Buhari said "An attack against Boko Haram is an attack against THE NORTH". He won the Rigged Election and became president - on the day of swearing-in, he asked the Army HQ to move to Maiduguri, many clapped for him; has boko haram ended since then?
Now one Mr. Lie & Lai Mohammed said Boko Haram has been defeated technically 2yrs ago - but even yesterday there was attack by Boko Haram (code-named BANDITS), where is the defeat.
If Buhari is appointing Muslims and things are WORKING WELL, who will care about religion? But his appoints IDIOTIC BURUNKASHI fulanis and we are all suffering, but you claim the opposite. Look at that Hushpipi Finance Minister - what does she knows apart from receiving money and sharing to ministries and departments. She does not know how to invest and where not to invest, only collect, Loot, divert and share - Is that the work of ISLAM/MUSLIM Politicians? Very unfortunate situation in one "useless Shithole".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by Sirjamo: 11:05am On Dec 29, 2020
Daddysidhan:
Alfa jamiu se eti ya werey ni? Why bring religion into the debate. So buhari is here to correct the wrong done to Islam bah? Abi you want to join religious fanaticism to the criteria of this incompetent sectional/tribal president of the north.
Iyalaya e ti ya werey
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by goshen26: 11:08am On Dec 29, 2020
wickyyolo:

Who was dasuki in Jonathan tenure ?

Leave the religious mamohamarious alone
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by Sirjamo: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2020
HonLord:

I was thinking a matured man is about to talk only to see a heart-bleeding boy with hate for Jonathan.
Under Jonathan, Boko haram (Kabiu Sokoto) started and Ihejirika swung into action to put a stop to their terror - but this same IDIOTIC BUHARI and others were busy attacking Jonathan. That Gen. Ihejirika is not fight terrorists but trying to avenge the killings during Biafra/Nigeria War. Jonathan retired Ihejiri and broght Minimah. Same IDIOTIC Buhari said "An attack against Boko Haram is an attack against THE NORTH". He won the Rigged Election and became president - on the day of swearing-in, he asked the Army HQ to move to Maiduguri, many clapped for him; has boko haram ended since then?
Now one Mr. Lie & Lai Mohammed said Boko Haram has been defeated technically 2yrs ago - but even yesterday there was attack by Boko Haram (code-named BANDITS), where is the defeat.
If Buhari is appointing Muslims and things are WORKING WELL, who will care about religion? But his appoints IDIOTIC BURUNKASHI fulanis and we are all suffering, but you claim the opposite. Look at that Hushpipi Finance Minister - what does she knows apart from receiving money and sharing to ministries and departments. She does not know how to invest and where not to invest, only collect, Loot, divert and share - Is that the work of ISLAM/MUSLIM Politicians? Very unfortunate situation in one "useless Shithole".
I thought you PDP Dundees say that no excuse should be given for failure, why are you making excuses for the ineffectual buffoon?

He wanted to stop boko, Buhari said no
He wanted to stop bombing, Buhari said no

Was he running his government based on what Buhari said?
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by waleadeagb(m): 11:22am On Dec 29, 2020
You are a real smart politician. You hit the nail on the head. Nigerians is the greatest and most easiest country to govern due to the facts that Nigerians expects little or nothing from their leaders. Nigerians provides security for themselves, Clean water, Power, Medicals, Roads atimes, Shelter and everything that make life worth living. Nigerian even provide international recognition for the country Nigeria to have a good image in the eyes of the international world so as to garner some respects.

So many years of bad government and leadership has made Nigerians skin to be so thickened to all variables of venomous governments that has beguiled this country call Nigeria.

Peradventure an idiot mistakenly become Nigeria president just like Buhari. He really doesn't have any trouble in ruling Nigeria. You don't have to be sensible to rule Nigeria, just provide the avenue to loots just like Buhari, bring in your kinsmen from every parts of West Africa and let them get ready to loot and kill Nigerians just like Buhari. Learn to excommunicate yourself entirely from happening in the country especially when there is reactional response to your devilish regime by the masses.

Buhari has really devalue Nigeria so badly since the creation of this country. No president, living or dead has ever brought so much pain and untold hardships on the country before as we are experiencing under this leper of a President call Buhari......

SmartPolician:
Buhari and his team of senseless spokespersons have ruined all the chances they had to earn people's trust.

When Buhari assumed office, the expectations were high, with many people believing that he would clean up a country with deep roots in corruption.

Six months later, the incompetent man couldn't form a cabinet. Despite that, Nigerians gave him the benefit of the doubt. He turned the Constitution upside down and flouted it at will, yet he got people's support.

To make matters worse, he was away from the country for months - thanks to an ailment. However, Nigerians supported him wholeheartedly. No government has enjoyed this level of goodwill like the the Buhari administration.

Today, he is borrowing money up and down to run his government...in a country that has multiple streams of revenues. Still, he is playing Russian roulette with insurgency - a battle he promised to personally lead during his election campaigns. Yet, nobody asks questions.

Nigerians must be the world's easiest people to govern.

2 Likes

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by Dong2: 11:23am On Dec 29, 2020
privaldo:

SOURCE: [url=http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/28/nigerians-are-consistently-deceived-buhari-government-%E2%80%93-cardinal-onaiyekan]SAHARA REPORTERS[/url]

We know. Its just that we are helpless.
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by Maobichek: 11:33am On Dec 29, 2020
IamWonderful:
purge yourself of unnecessary presumptuous thought, not all yorubas are pro-buhari, I have never supported Buhari, I only against the igbos for 12 of them to scam me in a day despite I was the one that sort their help and also came on Nairaland and igbos supported criminality, that means there is something weird about them and their connection to criminality.
Good day, I see how you tried you best to present the narrative that not all Yorubas supported Buhari which I personally bear record of and many also believe but you want everyone to believe that all Igbos are criminals with no exception... I encourage you to go through my profile and read through my comments, if I as an Igbo is tribalistic or hateful towards Hausas, Yorubas nor any other tribe in Nigeria, you can attack me but if you find not of such against me, please takes back your words that Igbos are criminals. if you want, I can give you a list of Igbos in this platform that abhor hate and tribalism as you just did by call Igbos criminals. I have been here for over 9 years, never changed my moniker for once and I won't for any reason, purge yourself of hate and tribalism, it won't help you, thank you.
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 29, 2020
"Examination of Conscience" Wow! Never heard that phrase before! Buhari, over to you. smiley
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by dikeigbo2(m): 12:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
Sirjamo:

Arase - IG

Ejiofor - DSS

Minimah - Army

Amosun - Air

Badeh - Defence

Ayo Oke - NIA

I AM DONE TAKING

your line of defence is so poor that i wonder how you relate with humans around you....

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by Teenaira: 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

See scammerer calling people scam. In your bid to double money you got served now you come online and start shouting Igbo Upandan as if Yorubas too don't scam.

Is Hushpuppi an Igbo man?

Hushpuppi name looks igboish and he even resemble an Igbo man. So we donate him to you on a platter of gold !!!

But on a more serious note, when are you people going to stop this Yoruba this, Igbo that. A human being is a human being eventhough he may have traces of his clan but he represents his personality invariably. Believe me there are lots of igbos who you will see and you will pray that God should bless you with their being and there are igbos who you will see and you will never want to do anything with them. This is the true position in all ethnic groupings be it yoruba or Igbo or Chinese.

So my advise, if you suddenly wake up and see yourself in a very deep gully that is the right time to stop digging. We have lots of problems as a people already let's join hands to look for solutions if not for our sake, let's do it for coming generations. The whole world is leaving us behind inspite of all our endourment. Wake up Nigeria, tomorrow MUST be GOOD.
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by Tochj(m): 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
Sirjamo:

Arase - IG

Ejiofor - DSS

Minimah - Army

Amosun - Air

Badeh - Defence

Ayo Oke - NIA

I AM DONE TAKING
How foolish you are.
You mentioned 6 offices out of about 30 security offices.
Even the 6 offices we still have Northerner.
Buy sense inugo.
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by Jostoman: 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
Sirjamo:

Arase - IG

Ejiofor - DSS

Minimah - Army

Amosun - Air

Badeh - Defence

Ayo Oke - NIA

I AM DONE TAKING
you are done talking nonsense
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by Sunnyja: 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
privaldo:

IPOB'S bishop--- Zone Bs.
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by estine17: 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2020
Tell truth to power even if it hurts

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
NSK4U:

FR Mbaka is surely on the way

Expect him hard on Buhari soon.

Then Sir Abubakar, the sultan of Sokoto will crown it all. That is since Tunde Bakare has chosen to be indifferent on buhari. We're waiting. We're watching...
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by monex(m): 1:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
Sirjamo:

Arase - IG
Ejiofor - DSS
Minimah - Army
Amosun - Air
Badeh - Defence
Ayo Oke - NIA

I AM DONE TAKING

1. You left out Navy - GEJ's Chief of Naval Staff was Muslim just as Chief of Naval Staff of Buhari is Christian
2. GEJ's IG was mostly Muslim during GEJ tenure until a month to handover where the IG was sacked in a widely hailed decision
3. Chief of Air Staff and Chief of defense staff was for half period Muslim and half period Christian
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by bamite(m): 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
LZAA:

Sai mama grin

Please just shut it ok. And get some sense
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by kbrule1: 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
Sirjamo:

Arase - IG

Ejiofor - DSS

Minimah - Army

Amosun - Air

Badeh - Defence

Ayo Oke - NIA

I AM DONE TAKING

Mike Ejiofor was never the DG DSS. Also, before Arase, Suleiman Abba was the IG under Jonathan even though it was well documented that he was an APC apologist.
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by Armanipounds: 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2020
Sirjamo:

Arase - IG

Ejiofor - DSS

Minimah - Army

Amosun - Air

Badeh - Defence

Ayo Oke - NIA

I AM DONE TAKING
you are seriously suffering from critical cognitive crises!
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by wickyyolo: 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
Sirjamo:
Was Dasuki a service chief?

What a simp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: We Can No Longer Sell At N165/litre – IPMAN / DSS Arrests 14-year-old Boko Haram Suspect Spying At Abuja Airport / PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.